[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 552x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 552x343
Hey, legbutts. I just finished the cinegame Life is Strange and the romance between Max and Chloe really hit me hard.

I'm seriously depressed that I'll never have that kind of relationship. I'm already 29 and I haven't dated at all since my last boyfriend dumped me a few years ago. He was a cute femboy but a total basket case who tried to use me financially. I haven't been able to get over this or any of my other mental/social hang ups since...

I'm not ancient but I'm getting to the point where I'll never be able to enjoy youth and young love again.

Anyone else feeling down for any reason tonight?
>>
File: maxandchloe.jpg (62 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
maxandchloe.jpg
62 KB, 1191x670
Please, guys?
Posting more Max and Chloe.
>>
>>6305143

It's not nighttime here you Euronigger.
>>
File: maxandchloe2.png (1003 KB, 1024x932) Image search: [Google]
maxandchloe2.png
1003 KB, 1024x932
>>
>>
>>6302691
Im 26, have only had one bf. Already balding. Chances are I will kill my self in the next few years.
>>
>>6305303
Are you a top or a bottom? If you're a top, go ahead and shave your head and grow out your beard. Badass. If you're a bottom, I dunno what to tell you...
>>
>>6305314
I have been considering shaving my head. I know that I will not like my appearance no matter what I do, so it can not get much worse.
>>
>>6305367
So you're a top, okay, good. Shaving your heard isn't a bad choice.
>>
>>6305380
Im both, but no one likes masc bottoms around here.
>>
>>6305391
Sorry to say that I don't, but to each his own. I prefer more feminine bottom boys.
>>
File: 1435657962510.jpg (98 KB, 326x284) Image search: [Google]
1435657962510.jpg
98 KB, 326x284
I refuse to play that game primarily because I am a tranny, watching any medium that depicts people (especially girls) live out normal high school life as a normal human being is pretty fucking harrowing to think about, secondly because of the reasons in your post.

Actually fuck it, time to torture myself.
>>
>>6305428
Young love is great, but life is nothing like Life is Strange or other similar media.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 452x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 452x525
>>6305428
I'm not a tranny and my life was still pretty bad. Get off your high horse.
>>
>>6305485
You mean I can't be kind and rewind?
>>
>>6305493
I'm just posting my thoughts, not trying to trivialise your experiences. Try not to get offended at everything you read on the internet.
>>
>>6305485
Yeah I understand, things like this are more like an idealised version of young life. It's still closer to normie reality than my school life was though, one can dream...
>>
>>6305602
>t. A tranny
>>
File: 1354092007885.jpg.jpg (59 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
1354092007885.jpg.jpg
59 KB, 400x593
>>6305648
>>
>>6302691
>genuinely thinking that young love is anything more than rose tinted nonsense that media producers like to use as a tool to evoke lots of emotion in idiots
>getting sad because of a video game at twenty-nine
>"seriously depressed" because of a shitty tumblr-pandering lesbian drama show at that
>explaining this all in your own special little feels thread because you're convinced you're pathetic enough to warrant sympathy from internet strangers
You're right, you should probably kill yourself.
>>
Objectively speaking, both Chloe and Max are shit friends.
>>
>>6305955
Max can be good, if you make her so, though she did abandon Chloe but Chloe just uses her throughout and cries about "muh Rachel"
>>
>>6306119
Rachel didn't deserve what happened to her. Luckily there is an ending where you go back and save her.
>>
>>6311294
Lies.
>>
>>6302691

I don't understand how anyone could like Chloe, she's fucking horrible as a person.
>>
File: tumblr_nsl2su2UX21tq5i4bo1_400.png (167 KB, 400x566) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsl2su2UX21tq5i4bo1_400.png
167 KB, 400x566
Superior ship.
>>
>>6311678
Chloe is selfish but she isn't mean. Victoria is horrible to everyone and doesn't care about anyone but herself.
>>
>>6311678
Warmax is better. Victoria is a skank.
>>
Right here. 31. One real boyfriend, cute little twink but he started taking meth and fucked everything up. Had a couple of random hookups but they were all unsatisfying. Want to date but everyone my age has dated 800 guys. Want do date younger but I feel inadequate and shitty. Probably just suicide soon.
>>
Were Max and Chloe ever really together? I feel like they deliberately left it ambiguous so they could sell to the mass market which makes it feel a lot more like queer baiting than an actual romance
>>
>>6311953
they properly kiss in the "greater good" ending if you sided with Chloe and kissed her in episode 3, and Max makes it pretty clear in her journal she's in love with Chloe on that route
>>
>>6311975
Oh cool, I don't think I got that ending

Or maybe I just forgot, honestly the game lost my interest towards the end
>>
>>6311988
>I don't think I got that ending
neither did I, it was a shitty full reset ending that made no sense, but I watched it on youtube for the kiss scene.
>>
>>6312003
Ah, fair fair
>>
Chloe is in love with Rachel who is straight and Max is in love with Chloe. That's all. Nothing else is canon.
>>
>>6312808
Fuck your selfie.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.