[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop obsessing over my sexuality? I've already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1449186125256.jpg (187 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
1449186125256.jpg
187 KB, 500x623
How do I stop obsessing over my sexuality? I've already accepted that I am bi-curious, I just don't want to do anything right now, but the what ifs and doubt plague me.
>>
>>6300529
You're bisexual, there is no what if about it

My advice is to do something about it
>>
>>6300573

>You're bisexual, there is no what if about it
>[citation need]

>My advice is to do something about it

Its not like I haven't tried, really hard to find guys I'm interested in though. Plus I'm a undateable sperg.
>>
>>6300611
best advice is to be the type of partner that u want just try to be more social first and then work towards finding someone u would be into
>>
>bi-curios

So are you a gay man who's curious about pussy, or a pussy who's scared to admit the he craves wieners?
>>
>>6300611
>[citation needed]
are you kidding me. you literally said you are bi-curious. which isnt a thing like bisexuality where its defined by who you fuck. you are curious about doing people of the other sex. you are bi-curious. that simple.

do you overanalyze everything? or have you just spent too much time on tumblr. like, ive been there. they can really get into your head about being 100% ACCURATE about sexuality cause of their crazy tiered rule systems but in the real world it doesnt matter. if you fuck both people you are bi. if you dont, you arent. if youre curious about the other sex and turns out it never sticks, whoop de doo oh well you were wrong
>>
>>6300529
There's nothing to doubt. There will never be a time in your life where desires completely overwhelm you and turn you into someone you're not. You decide who you sleep with and what you do with them. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>6306641

I'm way more curious about dick these days, but only when I'm alone with my fantasies, in the presence of attractive girls that all flips completely. Probably why I fall so hard for traps, its like those 2 forces combined.

>>6306788

cool your jets man.

>>6306873

>There will never be a time in your life where desires completely overwhelm you and turn you into someone you're not

Sometimes it feels that way, I can go from very curious, to very glad I didn't act on it. But yeah, its ultimately my decision.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.