[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GayGen - Toys Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Seeing as every other thread was shit and got deleted, here's a new one.

Do you own any anal toys?

Do you have a kink for a certain toy?

Do you disagree with the use of anal toys or are anxious to use one?

Tinychat; nobody cares
>>
I have a dido and anal beads.

I want some buttplugs, including OP's pic.

I mostly like being able to open up for my bf. I actually prefer frotting.

Why would I disagree with ANYONE using them? Even if I hated them, it'd be none of my business.
>>
File: dildar.jpg (382 KB, 1004x1245) Image search: [Google]
dildar.jpg
382 KB, 1004x1245
>>6300037
>Do you own any anal toys?
Yes. Pic related
>Do you have a kink for a certain toy?
I like this one because it's ceramic and heats up really nicely, also I love the multiple mode vibration.
>Do you disagree with the use of anal toys or are anxious to use one?
Obviously not.
>>
>>6300203
I'm on about one of these
>>
File: 41j2nSeOnHL._SY355_.jpg (9 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
41j2nSeOnHL._SY355_.jpg
9 KB, 355x355
I have a rudeboy (pictured), a fleshlight, a bullet vibe, a chastity cage (HTv2), and a bunch of cute clothes because I like stripes.

I really need to get a good plug, a tail plug would be awesome.

I'm not a huge fan of the rudeboy. It's just kind of awkward to use and I seem to lack the stamina to really have fun with it. I think I'd rather have a suction cup dildo...

... or maybe I could just find someone to rail my ass.
>>
Tomorrow's my birthday and I will come out to my parents. Do you think this is a bad idea? I feel like it's important to start this new year with a clean slate, so I feel like this is a good day to do it. I have a few thousand bucks saved up in case it goes completely wrong...they're not religious, but I'm an only child and my dad is pretty conservative. But they do have some gay friends.
>>
>>6300255
>Do you think this is a bad idea?
If they react pretty poorly it might ruin your birthday forever but it's pretty much ruined forever anyway the moment you turn 26.
>>
>>6300037
I like sleek vibrators that are slimmer than cocks
I also like this aliexpress prostate messager that is shaped like a dick, best $6 i ever spent
Anal beads are fun but finding good ones is hard, the long plastic string you see everywhere is horrid its bent in package and never straightens out.
I also made a clone-a-willy from my last bf kuz he was hung
>>
i tried glass toys recently and im a convert. you dont have to use shitty water based lubes that dry out all the time and they feel amazing when they warm up to your body temperature.
>>
Never but ive considered it.

Maybe to learn how to bottom better
>>
I have a big realistic dildo, but I haven't used it in a really long time... maybe I'm turning straight again.
>>
>>6300037
no
no
no
>>
I have a latex buttplug, I dont think id ever get one with a tail. Itd just be too messy.
>>
My friend asked me if I would ever date a transgender man and I said no. Would that make less of a degenerate or more? On one hand, I could be in a biologically straight relationship but it would be with someone who is transgender. Straight people argue that homosexuality is wrong because we can't reproduce but in this case we could do it.

Also why do people group gender identity with sexual orientation? Why can't I be gay without being associated with trannys?
>>
>>6301923

Please help.
>>
>>6302253
You're a fucking who gives a shit.

How do you not know what gets your cock hard?
>>
>>6302259
Because I do not completely know.
>>
>>6300226

Same opinion on rudeboy.

But ONCE it did what it promise, so for me it's just a "mhpf..."
>>
>>6302259
If I did everything that made my cock hard, I would absolutely be dead by now. Or at least I'd be in some pretty terrible circumstances. Your fantasies aren't necessarily indicative of what you want to do irl.

>>6302386
You said in the other thread you weren't really into girls yeah? You're probably either gay or bi leaning gay. Maybe you should try hooking up with a guy and see how it goes?
>>
>>6300121
What is that called and where can I get one?
>>
>>6304539
It's a Ceramix #10. I would highly recommend it. I got it on amazon, just be careful because there are some fakes floating around.

It says waterproof but don't submerge it under water, it can get wet though, like when you use it or wash it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.