[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wachowski brothers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 7
File: 01_09230207_cb5c2b_2733263a.jpg (182 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
01_09230207_cb5c2b_2733263a.jpg
182 KB, 1500x1000
How could people who created something so genius (The Matrix) be so fucking WHACK?

They are both brothers and both decided to transition to mega hons.

What the hell? Any theories on this? Do you think they might have sexual relations and the same fetishes with each other? Maybe they were experimenting with female clothes as kids and then they developed the trans mindset?

Ideas?
>>
>>6300010
>matrix
>genius
You have to be 18 to post here honey
>>
>>6300010
Yeah, I have an idea. You should be forced to suffocate to death on pig shit, lol.
>>
>>6300026
wow that was rude and uncalled for.
>>
>>6300017
Careful with the edge, bro. I know you are hipster and hate all the mainstream, but let us be real here, it was a cult movie. I'm talking about first one specifically.
>>
>>6300026
>You should be forced to suffocate to death on pig shit, lol.
Words won't make me do it. But you are too beta to force me to, so just avoid typing your microaggressions senpai.
>>
>>6300029
It's never uncalled for to make fun of or threaten Christian trash.
>>
>>6300046
Where did I say I'm Christian, autist?
>>
>>6300033
Whatever cunt, since you won't do it, I just have to keep pointing out that you deserve it Jesus Christ-san.
>>
>>6300053
Where did I say I needed your input to figure out that you're worthless.
>>
>>6300054
>>6300058
lol u mad, hon
transition did not go as planned?

I'm not Christian, but whatever, keep spewing your hate and bumping my thread.

I laff, because IRL you'd have tail between tails and suffer in silence without uttering a word.
>>
>>6300030
It's still a pretty horrible movie
>>
>>6300072
tl;dr John the Bapshit
>>
I mean, it would not be a surprise if it was a single of them brothers, but they both transitioned.

This can only be explained by one thing - they played with each other in childhood, during their formation periods, maybe well into puberty and some of this play involved cross dressing stuff or stuff that trannies like.

They probably went through whole life doing this and then came out when they realised they are billionaires and can do whatever the fuck they want.

There is no other explanation. Two brothers who work side by side their whole don't magically become trans from pure random chance. They had some fetish play involved there, guaranteed. Possibly one of the brothers corrupted the other. It often happens like that.
>>
>>6300087
Remember, if anyone talks like this anon right here, even if it's your own mother, it's because they secretly want to rape children and it's given them brain damage, I guarantee it.
>>
>>6300075
>It's still a pretty horrible movie
Yeah, because it is a popular movie that netted billions and a whole franchise, memes, popularity, started the century and affected the whole programmer/hacker/AI scene, loved by millions all over the world, but no...one autist nobody on /lgbt/ deggie board thinks movie is horrible, so I guess you are RIGHT! Because you know BETTER, don't you babe?
>>
>>6300094
Lol, use whatever attacks you wish. I don't give a fuck, you hormonal hon

I actually wanted to talk about Wachowski brothers initially and what might have messed them up.
>>
>>6300095
Don't be so triggered your shitty 1984 ripoff gets criticized on a tuvan vacuum repair site
>>
>>6300105
Explain in constructive points why the movie is bad, shitty, etc...also explain why it netted so much $$$. "Masses are sheep" is not a valid argument.
>>
>>6300101
It's not an attack, it's a fact. I'm just pointing out that your mother should be skinned alive because she wants to rape children. If every LGBT person in history made every effort to skin alive anyone that acted like your mother, we wouldn't even be having this conversation, because the straight cis scum would have learned it wasn't worth the trouble for them to behave like dog shit 24/7. You would also see a marked drop in child rape.
>>
>>6300116
Shitty plot, zero characterization, pandering to its nerd fanbase
>>
>>6300046
A cube with 60 edges!
>>
>>6300117
>It's not an attack, it's a fact.

Learn what facts are, hon.

> I'm just pointing out that your mother should be skinned alive because she wants to rape children.

LOL wut. This hon has gone full psycho, you are not even making sense anymore. But please continue. Also, please do a vocaroo, I can tell you are mad, I want to hear you in voice lol.

>If every LGBT person in history made every effort to skin alive anyone that acted like your mother

LGBT can't hurt a fly. Too weak, too much of a pussy :D you are welcome to try lol

I do think you are trolling though and I almost caught the bait at first

>>6300120
Ok, cool arguments. Here are mine:
> interesting plot
> Interesting characters
> interesting movie for a huge majority of viewers (not just nerds but general population, since this movie has very high acclaim overall)

You see, that is not really how you criticise a movie.
>>
>>6300148
I saw the movie like three years ago and recall it being generic trash then. At this point I can't even name the main character
>>
>>6300153
I guess if random tranny hon on /lgbt/ thinks the movie is trash it must be true.

Doesn't matter that I enjoyed this movie greatly when I saw it and didn't even knew it will succeed so much. Doesn't matter that half of the world loved it.

You are right, the movie is trash.

not
>>
>>6300148
tl;dr you little infection. If you want me to read dank memes, you have to keep them short. I don't read bibles.
>>
>>6300169
I'm not a tranny
And I don't see why you're so upset someone disagrees with you
You can always go to reddit
>>
>>6300173
post vocaroo recording of your rant and how mad you are please

trans hon tears and rage make me hard ;)
>>
>>6300175
>You can always go to reddit
I would, but I was banned from reddit after telling hons on /r/transpassing to kill themselves because they will always look like men
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 237x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 237x236
>>6300214
That's pretty edgy friend :)
>>
File: wachowskis.png (321 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
wachowskis.png
321 KB, 364x400
>>6300010
Why is this so hard for some people to understand?

MOST psychological abnormalities have a genetic factor at play. That's why homosexuality, schizophrenia, and pretty much any other condition that is a deviation from normal shows increased correlations of occurrence (from strongest to weakest) between: monozygotic twins, dizygotic twins, siblings, extended family, and so forth.

The only people that this wouldn't make sense to would be retards who think transsexuality is purely a social phenomenon with no basis in genetics, which basically NEVER the case with psychological abnormalities.
>>
>>6300218
Thank you
>>
>>6300219
>The only people that this wouldn't make sense to would be retards who think transsexuality is purely a social phenomenon with no basis in genetics, which basically NEVER the case with psychological abnormalities.

Male animals fuck each other and stuff, but they don't want to cut their dicks off and become females.

I see how being gay is genetic, but trans? Come on, we all know its just a fetish thing.

Check mate transfag
>>
>>6300222
Chek'd
>>
>>6300183
That was nice and fake of you you double danker. :)
>>
File: 1326580096849.gif (2 MB, 290x260) Image search: [Google]
1326580096849.gif
2 MB, 290x260
>>6300010
>two guys make a movie
>leads to the redpill/bluepill meme
>both transition into transsexuals
>/pol/ BTFO that their meme they use to hate and bash trannies was invented by trannies

Rekt Status: Rekt-a-roonie 2 Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>6300227
>Male animals fuck each other and stuff, but they don't want to cut their dicks off and become females.

animals don't have the same dexterity and mastery of tools we do.

"transition is unnatural because you don't see animals cutting their dicks off"

yeah well you don't see animals performing open heart surgery or hip transplants either so let's just deny those treatments to people too shall we?

opposable thumbs and prefrontal cortex's, dude.
>>
>>6300227
oh and besides even as a tranny i don't think you could clearly prove any direct genetic link to gender identity dysphoria.

if that were the case it would qualify as a disorder of sex development but it ain't one.

it's a phenotype, not a genotype. it is a maladaptive expression and suppression of non-faulty genes we all carry and most likely arises from prenatal hormonal dysregulation affecting neurological development.
>>
>>6300265
word salad fml, i meant gender identity disorder.
>>
File: 1464559131630.jpg (46 KB, 477x313) Image search: [Google]
1464559131630.jpg
46 KB, 477x313
Yo this has gotta be the worst fucking board I've ever seen.
>>
>>6300258
In that case I guess furfags can use excuse that they have been born "furres" and its not a fetish thing, it's in their heart, right?

If you were never exposed to degeneracy that is the transworld, you wouldn't even think of such garbage.

The internet is what created all the degenerates. Everything is suddenly OK and everyone wants to be a special snowflake
>>
>>6300277
>tfw not a qt dogboy
>>
the matrix wasnt genius. it was a corny dark city rip off and the BROTHERS are a pair of demented crossdressers who transitioned over a literal forced feminization fetish.
>>
>>6300277
furfags usually do it for fun. they might feel an affinity for the animals they dress up as but don't necessarily believe they're literally that animal trapped in a human body.
you're thinking of otherkin.

and no, that's not how it works. as i said gender dysphoria results from maladaptive expression and suppression of genes all people carry... like, actually have in them.
unless there is something faulty, the only difference between a male and a female genetically, is that males have the SRY gene which in turn causes other genes involved in sexual differentiation, across our entire genome (not just the sex chromosomes) to be expressed differently.

no genetic defect or adverse environmental condition can suddenly make you part cat.

because we don't carry cat genes.

smart ass.
>>
>>6300010

I actually think that in this case it was just a combination of a strong sissy fetish and an insane amount of money that Larry/Lana suddenly got. It's a well known fact that he was into BDSM and was in a relationship with a professional dominatrix.

I mean, I get horny and do some crazy shit, so I can only imagine what I would do if I had all that money and power...

And the other brother, well, I have no idea what his deal is... Maybe he saw that Lana was having orgies every fucking day so he wanted to get in on it...
>>
>>6300010
The Matrix wasn't genius.
Nonetheless, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>6300219
Bullshit. Trans shit has a massive social-psychological factor. There are so many more siblings who are both "trans" compared to gays.
>>
>>6300346
yeah i thought the dominatrix snared both of em.
>>
>>6300357

maybe... who the fuck knows.

Larry/Lana probably IS trans, but I don't think the other brother is too
>>
>>6300302
>gender dysphoria results from maladaptive expression and suppression of genes all people carry... like, actually have in them.

Could you elaborate on that? Which genes are we talking about here? What exactly is going on? What genes are being supressed?

AFAIK, gender dysphoria looks like a result of hormonal imbalances in the womb. I don't see how that has anything to do with genetics.
>>
>>6300087
>siblings don't share DNA or birth defects
>>
>>6300392
well basically like you said
>AFAIK, gender dysphoria looks like a result of hormonal imbalances in the womb. I don't see how that has anything to do with genetics.

but as with the likely complex and polygenetic origins of all neurodevelopmental disorders, exactly which genes that the hormonal imbalances in the womb actually affect is still up in the air.

when it comes to genes that have been established to affect physical sexual differentiation, the likes of which would result in a disorder of sex development if they were defective regardless of prenatal hormonal dysregulation, i have a master list somewhere....

SRD5A2 - chromosome 2
FOXL2 - chromosome 3
CYP21A2 - chromosome 6
DMRT1 - chromosome 9
17βHSD3 - chromosome 9
NR5A1 - chromosome 9
WT1 - chromosome 11
SF1 - chromosome 11
DHH - chromosome 12
SOX9 - chromosome 17
CBX2 - chromosome 17
AR - chromosome X
SRY - chromosome Y

i didn't save the research papers or journal articles relating to these, as i hastily put this together for later reference.

a brief outlining of the effects of some of these genes
http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943

essentially though, every single time some anti-trans person brings genetics into it, they not only don't understand what they're on about, but force the discussion into the territory of disorders of sex development. which isn't really fair on anyone because it puts trans people in a position where we need to lean on the intersex to refute that shit.
>>
>>6300460
Disorder, maladaptive, defect, imbalance, snare, sissy, fetish, crazy.

This right here is why I never listen to straight people you silly little dummies. There's just nothing worse then your kind.
>>
>>6300482
uhh
replying to me when i clearly said
>because it puts trans people in a position where we need to lean on the intersex to refute that shit.
>trans people
>we

i'm sorry if you're too immature to talk about things rationally, and i'm sorry if you're to FUCKING ABLEIST :^) as to immediately assume negative connotations to the words disorder, maladaptive, defect and imbalance, but i'd like to live in the real world thank you very much.

yes, from a biological perspective i am a mistake, one of the anomalies that were statistically probably in such a huge population as that of humans, but that doesn't need to mean i am a lesser person for it.
i believe i can still add value to the world in spite of that with which i was born and had no control over, instead of playing an eternal fucking victim.
>>
>>6300510
I don't care about your lies. I was just pointing out that you're worthless straight piece of shit. If I was interested in believing your lies, I wouldn't be pointing out that I never listen to you.
>>
>>6300514
grow up faggot
>>
>>6300521
I'm not the one that talks like a retarded baby Christian, you worthless dog shit.
>>
>>6300527
grow up faggot
>>
>>6300554
>>6300521
Completely devoid of arguments. Buttmad loser hon detected.
>>
>>6300560
my arguments are above dude, you already replied to them.
where are yours? i only see ad homs.

grow up faggot
>>
>>6300564
>grow up faggot
that is not an argument

also, attitude like that won't make you any more feminine and desirable, hon
>>
>>6300570
you're expecting me to say anything other than what you are and what you need to do when you didn't reply in a sensible manner to any of this
>>6300277
>>6300302
>>6300460
>>6300510
>>
>>6300576
wrong post
meant >>6300258 not >>6300277
>>
>>6300554
I don't have any growing up to do, because I'm gay. You're the one that needs to grow up, because you're straight.
>>
>>6300590
okay buddy, if you say so.
i was discussing gender dysphoria not homosexuality.
>>
>>6300596
I do say so, and since you're being a Christian bitch again, I'll say it again. You're straight, that means you're worthless.
>>
>>6300600
>discussing genes and stuff
>"christian"

i only reply to shit tier bait because i have nothing better to do ^^
>>
>>6300605
Whatever you Christian dog shit.
>>
>>6300258
>animals don't have the same dexterity and mastery of tools we do.
You're saying that there are dogs out there who wish they could neuter themselves?
>>
>>6300017
Kekikus-Maximus. You know that movie is 17 years old right? Someone could have been 1 when it came out and still post here.
>>
>>6300010
>matrix
>genius
>Lana
>mega hon
>hon at all
good bait

When I heard her in that burial song I assumed it's some random ciswoman speaking
>>
>>6300460
>>6300482

First of all, I don't know much about gender dysphoria or trans stuff...but you two made me think.

What about sexual orientation? I thought it's all about a critical window in brain development which involves genetics, epigenetics, maternal hormones and antibodies all working together to shift some delicate balance. Obviously, the most ..balance shifting factors, are being worked out. It's interesting to think of how the human sexuality spectrum evolved, I think those things exist for adaptive reasons. I don't know much about trans/gender dysphoria, but now I wonder if even that could have been selected for in our evolutionary past (just a thought not a claim). Pedophilia is also interesting to think of like that. So I guess to call something a disorder you need to consider both society/culture and the biology/evolution.
>>
>>6300153
it wasnt generic trash in 1999 when it was released
>>
>>6300153
It pretty much defined action movies for the past 15 years, of course it's going to be generic when it pioneered the shit everyone else abuses.
>>
>>6300010
>The Matrix
>you have two choices: the red pill or the blue pill
>you can go on living in your fantasy land
>or you can accept the world as it is, come out of the Matrix, and start doing something about it
Gee, that's a shocker alright
>>
>>6300010
because Matrix is a transgender allegory
blue pill - blissfull repression
red pill - painful reality and hard journey of self discovery and transition
>>
File: 532.gif (340 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
532.gif
340 KB, 500x281
>>6300010
>red pill bruh mad his fav expression was created by trannies
>>
>>6300277
haahahahahahaha
i had dysphoria as like my first childhood memory before i knew that something like transition was even humanly possible or have ever heard of a person like transvestite nevermind a transsexal person
>>
>>6300218
Who is this spunk punk?
>>
>>6300010
Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>6300010
is the guy on the left from Sex and the City?
>>
>>6305253
oh nevermind that was steve brady
>>
>>6300010

Lana passes desu, zhe looks like my hippy dippy aunt

Andy doesn't pass however so bad I stop to think that maybe this is some sort of social experiment to see if people will accept it
>>
>>6304072
>matrix
>bad
kek
>>
>>6304000
I mean only an underage nerd would think it's a good movie
Nice trips btw
>>
>>6309356
Nice arrogance, edgelord

I guess you know better than half of the world, mr nobody degenerate from lgbt
>>
>>6300010
Dude they can do whatever they want. I think it's awesome. Fuck yourself. Or is that too homo?
>>
Didn't you hear Cypher? "Buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy."

Neo is her dead name, you shitlords. Call her Dorothy.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.