[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for bi friends out there: Do you find in your experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: bothways.jpg (11 KB, 236x323) Image search: [Google]
bothways.jpg
11 KB, 236x323
Question for bi friends out there: Do you find in your experience there's a difference between your relationships between guys and gals?

I personally find that I change more than anything else when I'm with a guy versus a girl
>>
>>6295394
It's weird to me, around girls I am more relaxed and have an easier time talking with them, on the opposite when I am with boys I am giggly and silly... Idk why that is lol
I am a bi male, but maybe I have more of the feminine side of show more. I have had girls tell me it's like chatting with a girl because of how I am able to show emotion and care, I do that around boys too tho, but I feel as tho I come off as more silly and not as serious, because stereotypes are programmed in me.

What about you OP?
>>
>>6295394
Girls take a lot of time and effort what with the romance and the feelings
Guys dont... with a guy it's like "hi... take ur pants off " and there u go
>>
>>6295394
I find I take the masculine role with girls and the feminine role with guys. I'm bigender to.
>>
For me I find that I feel like I have to worry less about being feminine when I'm with a girl. When I'm with a girl, she normally doesn't care how masculine I am, whereas with guys, they generally get uncomfortable if I want to dress in a masculine way or have a more masculine role in bed
>>
>>6295438
^ Oh sorry that was in response to you haha my b
>>
i find it's often me perusing men and women perusing me which often leaves me annoyed in my relationships with women, but insecure in my relationships with men. i am a mess, basically.
>>
>>6295394
Bi girl here. With girls it's more about them. With guys it's more about me.

With a girl you have to ask about her a lot, stroke her in specific ways, be gentle and ensure you're doing what she wants not scaring her off etc etc. It can be very tedious

With guys, touch their dick, or even look in the general vicinity of it and they're happy. Guys are much simpler.
>>
>>6295394
As a chick, I find my relationships with girls are more romantic and intimate. Almost emphatically so.

Relationships with men are based more around sex and companionship. Like if your dog suddenly became a human with a nice dick.
>>
>>6295394
I'm a bi male
I find I act rather ditzy around either gender when I like someone think 11th doctor and you basically have my personality towards everyone . Now I find women are a bit more complex to deal with emotionally it's a lot of work . where as the boyfriend i had it was happy and simple he was my friend first then my boyfriend , yet it didn't change much we still skated together watched movies and played video games all of that original bonding just with added cuddles snogging and sex . so men better emotional connection . women more attractive by nature but a fair bit more maintenance
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.