[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a passable Mtf (pre-HRT) but I don't want to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I'm a passable Mtf (pre-HRT) but I don't want to be associated with degeneracy like mental illness, prostitution, drugs, etc. Should I transition?
Will I be able to live like a normal girl if I transition or will I have to be associated with the ellgeebeetee alphabet soup my whole life?
>>
Are you autistic? Just transition and don't do drugs or prostitute yourself. Don't out yourself either if you don't want to be associated with LGBT stuff. Just go stealth
>>
>come out
>start hormones
>wear andro clothes untill you look fem enough to pass
>start presenting female
>pass and just go complete stealth
>experience little to no issues while transitioning

just do this op
>>
>>6294298
Depends
If you're only attracted to female: don't transition
If you're attracted to males: transition
Those are the two options
>>
>>6294326
>>6294597
What about friends, relationships, job, etc? How would my social life be affected if they "accidentally" find out?
>>6294651
Attracted to girls, but would be willing to be in a relationship with a guy (as long as im a girl)
>>
>>6294779
you are a tranny, you are going to need to transition at some point, and they are gonna find out eventually obviously.

as far as job, do you live in a state that has laws to protect lgbt people from workplace discrimination? or do you work at a place that has pro lgbt policies? if so then you really have no issues comming out while still working.
if not try finding a new place of employment that would be accepting.

friends can go either way, some will abandon you, others will stick with you. The dynamic of many of those relationships can change to, but thats not a bad thing.

as far as dating dating as a tranny fucking blows, but you can find people that are ok with the whole trans thing and have some good healthy longterm relationships. (i just passed the 2 yr mark with my bf)

basically avoid the "accidental found out" bit with your core group of friends and family. just sit down with them and come out on your own terms.

transitioning is hard, but it doesnt have to be a awkward clusterfuck misery. do some research put a rational transition plan together, set goals, and work towards them...you know like normal sane people do.
>>
>>6294298
Let's be honest. You probably don't pass hon
>>
>>6294779
As long as you don't transition and become a "transbian" because another transbian is the last thing the world needs.
>>
>>6294901
Eh, so far my working experience was meh. One of my current two jobs is a fast food thing with black people who are all ridiculously homophobic.
>>6295032
What's wrong with transbians?
>>
>>6295506
>transbians

nah anons just salty

many just realize that getting a gf is easier as a woman than vice versa and some chasers are salty
>>
>>6295523
not if you want one who isn't some insane neon haired SJW
>>
>>6294298
see a therapist if you're unsure. not gonna lie, relationships have not been easy for me.

with whatever you decide to do, this website is probably not a good place for asking for advice if you're unsure about your feelings.
>>
>>6295523
>easier

wait... really? It's easier to get a gf as a trans woman than a cis man?

I'm still solidly in the "questioning" camp, but if that is true then I will have to adjust the weights of my scale, so to speak. :P
>>
>>6295575
Seconded.
>>
>>6295681
it's easier to get a gf as a trans man than as a cis girl tbqh, girls are fucking cake if you're weird and "not like other boys~~~"
>>
>>6295523
Spotted the straight male fetishist. Bruce Jenner go away

>>6295506
>what's wrong with transbians
They're literally beta straight men that watched too much anime and fantasies about being qt 2 girls. As a cis lesbian they are the absolute worst. If you try to let them down easy and be nice and tell transbians you're not interested because you're only attracted to females they get butthurt and whine and cry "transphobia".
>>
>>6295809
Just where exactly do you live where you've met a bunch of trans lesbians?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.