[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left wing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 227x222
Does anyone else feel like even well-meaning left-wingers exploit our issues to prove just how ~enlightened and liberal~ they are? Don't get me wrong, I like the support, but I'd love even more to go a day without seeing white knight lefties posting more about trans issues than I do.
>>
File: 7.gif (92 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
92 KB, 400x307
>>6290738
>left
>always liberal

Leftists aren't always socially liberal, just as rightists aren't always socially conservative.
The left-right scale is purely economic, few things trigger me but this mistake people make (often Americans) is one of them.
>>
>>6290738
>exploit our issues to prove just how ~enlightened and liberal~ they are?

That is literally their entire MO - signalling of holiness. Look up "left singularity".
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>6290782
>implies that I think the entire left is liberal
>>
>>6290818
Perhaps you should have not conflated the two in your OP, you worthless namefag.
>>
>>6290822
Perhaps you should read up on how the two are basically synonymous and so highly correlated that when you search "left wing" on Google the definition says "liberal" in it
>>
>>6290782
The American economic left is gutless though. It's all been taken over by identify politics and deviants bitching about the nefarious straight white male.

The left that gave us the minimum wage, labor unions, benefits, and a middle class is all but gone.
>>
>>6290852
I liked leftist social values where they were, say ten years ago. Everything's gone haywire in the last few years IMO.
>>
>>6290841
>Perhaps you should read up on how the two are basically synonymous and so highly correlated that when you search "left wing" on Google the definition says "liberal" in it
Well that's just fucking plain wrong then. "Leftist" shouldn't be used interchangeably with "liberal".
Mr. Dzugashvilli was anything but liberal but he was certainly left.

>>6290852
That's no excuse to change the whole definition of leftist.
>>
>>6290870
>leftist social values
No such thing. Just as there's no such thing as "rightist social values".
People like you are the problem, in thr sense that you don't understand that the left-right scale is PURELY economic.
>>
>>6290901
I think it's a problem that you don't realize how "left" is an encompassing term that includes both economic and social factions
>>
I think all breeders don't care, and that's why we need to form our own society where breeders are not allowed.

Mussolini was very smart and generous, as he gave gay men their own island where they could live in peace.
>>
>>6290914
But it isn't, that's what I'm trying to get across.
>>
>>6290738
Yes, but I embrace it. Misguided or used for moral faggotry, who cares? It's better than nothing.
>>
I never vote based on /L/ issues.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.