[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of you mtfs transition at least in part so you could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: smughomu.png (444 KB, 750x463) Image search: [Google]
smughomu.png
444 KB, 750x463
Did any of you mtfs transition at least in part so you could get female privilege? e.g. you can create a profile for a dating website and get tons of replies instantly just by not being male
>>
File: IMG_4778.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4778.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>6290530

how can you get female privilege when you don't even look like, sound like, or have the same interests/thoughts as an average female? at best, you get sex fetish object privilege, which basically means you'll always be treated as an appetizer and thrown aside when the main course comes along. this is the future you chose
>>
No.
>>
>>6290530
Maybe you'd get replies if you fucking put more effort to your okcupid profile than putting measurements, religion and sending a message with just "Yo"
>>
>>6290530
oh yeah totally, I totes transitioned for all that when society thinks we are freaks.
>>
>>6290530
No.
If anything you're shedding your male privilege. Getting instant okcupid replies is actually a prime example of males sexualizing women. check your privilege :)
>>
>>6290678

>society thinks we are freaks

As a whole, you don't strive to give off a wholesome image... Sounds like a personal problem rather than a societal one.
>>
>>6290596
>>6290678

Blaire's a tranny too though and she says you get female privilege.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3pYjYxl86E
>>
>>6290686
Fair enough, but the ability to claim a man's life by shouting rape seems to be a pretty big privilege in the womens court, so I guess it balances out a bit.
>>
File: IMG_5970.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5970.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
>>6290696

>thinking I care what this tranny thinks about anything
>thinking I care about "privilege"
>thinking I wasn't just using this thread as a springboard for the propagation of justified hatred

Check my post again. You'll always be treated as a second-rate "female" even by beta cucks or PC bros, there is no escaping the fact that most of you will never resemble a woman or take her place in a man's heart
>>
>>6290725

Are you a terf?
>>
>>6290696
Part 1
although I do agree with alot of what she says, she has said some things that really don't follow what an actual transsexual person feels. She also implies that she is more like a crossdresser than a transsexual person.

Basically the one part i disagree with alot is her belief that anyone can transition at any point in their life and that having dysphoria is a mental illness like psychosis and not an intersex related neurological condition that you are born with. Alot of crossdressers have this belief that you can just take hormones and wear girl clothes and you are a girl like what she said. When it's more like fixing an intersex condition that arises when you are old enough to recognize it is an issue for you. Like for me I had other issues developing with regards to my body like already looking girly after puberty and micro penis. Blaire is like yeah I was a guy back then and know all the male things. When I grew up i never related to guys at all and I was never expected to be male.
>>
File: illo-096a.png (2 KB, 219x165) Image search: [Google]
illo-096a.png
2 KB, 219x165
>>6290733

No, never, disgusting. I am a bringer of light.
>>
>>6290750
Part 2
Anways back to the female privilege thing, you get that if you are stealth and pass (once someone finds out you are a tranny they will always have the thought of you being male no matter what even if they understand and respect it) but it was never a thing that I cared about happening it was more a side effect of transitioning to better suit my body in fixing what I consider to be a sex development disorder. People seem to push that it is a mental illness but most people think mental illness means some form of psychosis and honestly a physical difference in the part of the brain that is known to be sexually dimorphic and the only difference is that you have a normal functioning female brain in a body with a penis sounds more like an intersex condition morse than psychosis or mental illness. And even if you know that mental illness does not mean psychosis again there is nothing impairing you as you just have a normal functioning brain like everyone else you just had a different development path for your body.
>>
>>6290694
do you really think that society sees me genuinely like any other cis female? I'm not trying to be negative it's just reality that the majority of society are to stupid or have time to learn basic medical conditions.
>>
>>6290694
Plumbing the depths of gender in society leaves you pretty fucked up a lot of times
>>
File: IMG_3595.png (777 KB, 636x863) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3595.png
777 KB, 636x863
>>6290750
>>6290755

>dysphoria is an intersex related neurological condition that you are born with
>you recognize developmental issues in your body during puberty
>passing is just a secondary concern
>transition is more of a correction of the body rather than a transformation of it

I'm of the same camp, anon. We're quite rare, but it's a bit off topic.

>>6290761

I'm not even sure you read my post. I'm saying you can't be seen as a female if you don't look, act, or think like one; most of you are just deluded on that point. If you were smart, nobody would know you weren't "cis" (except people who had to know, or knew you from before).

>>6290768

We all do things we come to regret, but we don't all do things that we can never recover from. That's the difference. You can either descend into a lifestyle of hedonism and death (prostitution, cam whoring etc.), or try to ascend despite your flaws and make a name for yourself. Part of taking the narrow path is separating out from the unwholesome herd and proving that you, indeed, are different. When you blame society for personal degeneration in this respect, you are really blaming yourself for being powerless to change your station in life. Ergo: society is not to blame for your depravity, you are to blame for it due to your lack of desire to ascend.
>>
Female privilege is a myth propogated by loser males that can't do anything right. No, the woman didn't get into the college just for having tits, so it was probably the community service. No, making kool aid for the /pol/int/ united hate rally doesn't count.
>>
>>6290798

>he fell for the "women are still oppressed" meme
>>
>transition for privilege
o i am laffin
>>
>>6290797
>If you were smart, nobody would know you weren't "cis"

thats how I keep it anon but like I said being stealth is the only way for that to happen and for alot of trans people that is impossible. Although i do pass and I am stealth and only my family knows dating will be hard as fuck and every person I decide to tell I am afraid they will not keep it private if they are transphobic. Iv'e already had these issues happen. And people seem to freak out and not understand it is an intersex condition not a choice because of all this sjw gender queer shit going on in the media recently. I mean look at this whole bathroom panic bs because of it all, it's insanity. I am awestruck as to why people with intersex conditions that are recognized at birth have not sparked shit like this.
>>
>>6290807
>What is Islam for 200, Alex.
That aside, they aren't. Neither are men. Oppression is a meme outside of Islam. There is no privilege for anyone, there's just pros and cons for both.
>>
>>6290860

>implying I wasn't exclusively referring to America
>and some parts of Eurabia

>>6290834

I can understand all of that. I'm actually thinking about getting some tests done to see if I'm neurologically or chromosomally intersexed. Maybe you should, too. We can fight this SJW nonsense together. It's sad that it has come to this, but if we don't do something now the reaction that is about to rear its head will come for us too (even though I'm on their side).
>>
>>6290884
America is a future Islamic state, anon. Inshallah. The fucking fools will put in Shillary and it'll all be over.
>>
>>6290530
>female privilege
>existing
>>
>>6290530
>you can create a profile for a dating website and get tons of replies instantly
Yeah and it's almost entirely creeps that harass you, you should see the worst ones that get posted in the tranny threads.
>>
>>6290887

Nah, there's no way Trump isn't going to absolutely dominate the general once he gets around to breaking down Hillary for real.
>>
>>6290955
May or may not be off topic, but Trump is pro trans, even for a conservative
>>
>>6290995

Sorta. He is indifferent to trans people because they make up a small portion of the population and the "bathroom issue" is overblown (and should be a states issue at most). He is more pro states rights than pro trans.
>>
>>6290530
>female privilege
honestly being a woman is a serious downgrade.my opinion matters less, men talk over me, men can get suuuper creepy and I never feel truly safe around some of them

>e.g. you can create a profile for a dating website and get tons of replies instantly just by not being male
I think guys are just hornier and less passive than girls, so they don't message the boys so much.

sorry for the "femminist rant" soud of it; I don't hate men, but that's really what it's like from our perspective
>>
>>6291165
>.my opinion matters less, men talk over me, men can get suuuper creepy

yeah but I already had to deal with that before people even knew I was trans.
>>
File: alright.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
alright.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>6291165

>men can get suuuper creepy

m-maybe I could be your super-creepy man for tonight?
>>
no sympathy for normie scum who complain about having people interested in them
>>
File: 1457486788023.jpg (227 KB, 504x1129) Image search: [Google]
1457486788023.jpg
227 KB, 504x1129
>>6291282
you already are sugar! (^_-) ~#
>>
File: pepepanda.jpg (24 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
pepepanda.jpg
24 KB, 600x590
>>6291373

pls never leave me anon-chan
>>
>>6290596
>you don't even look like, sound like
Not true if they pass/transition early, or get ffs
>or have the same interests/thoughts as an average female?
Lol good one, females are stupid as shit, on the contrary, males have better thoughts
>at best, you get sex fetish object privilege, which basically means you'll always be treated as an appetizer and thrown aside when the main course comes along
so basically a cis woman?

lol ur retarded as shit you stormcuck
>>
File: 1458385287375.jpg (123 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1458385287375.jpg
123 KB, 850x850
>>6291383

I never will codependency issues-chan...
>>
>>6290711
>ability to claim a man's life
>implying getting a rape suit is easy
If you lost a rape trial, the chance of it being false is literally one in a million
>>
Not sure if youll ignore this or not, but im a passing trans woman and i started getting messages literally the day i changed my gender on okcupid.

Keep in mind though that almost 99% of these messages were for discreet sex with a "tranny"
>>
>>6293271
Didn't say the courts would ruin the guys life. All a woman needs is to do is get an article published on a feminist website and that guys life is over. Thousands of women would be trying to dox him and asking him to kill himself, any employers who googled his name would find a rape allegation, even if he did get fired, feminists might call for a boycott of the company that supported him, he could lose all of his friends and family because they didn't want to associate with him, the list of consequences goes on. If played right, a women just needs one rape cry to ruin a guys life.
>>
>>6290530
>just by not being male
>not being male
>not
>male
>>
>>6295134

Hopefully the era of SJW feminism will come crashing down soon. If Trump gets elected he might do massive damage to the SJW monster, since he'll have the biggest megaphone on the planet.

In the meantime someone could get a name change, but how would that work for work references or diplomas?

The other thing I've heard about is 3rd party services who'll post massive amounts of white noise regarding a person's name to drown out the bad search results.

Wasn't there an SJW feminist who claimed she was raped in a feminist article and got sued for libel? I swear it's happened at least once.

For any dude making six figures they could probably sue the shit out of a retarded SJW feminist.
>>
>>6290530
Dude, you're not angry at female privilege, you're angry at Beta shuning. Only Alpha males get Male privelege and they rule the world.
>>
>>6291549
>says women are stupid
>calls other people stormcuck
you're a trans-moron
>>6299510
and you are too
Trump would be the worst thing to happen to this push for fairness because he rustles everyone's jimmies, the SJWs would freak the fuck out and get even louder
>>
i want a way to filter every pepe ever

no quality thread has ever been made with a pepe image
>>
>>6290860

FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!
>>
>>6299540
I honestly can't even with Trump supporters.
>>
>>6290530
didn't read the thread but there's no female privilege, only pretty privilege.
uggos don't get shit
Source: me, an uggo
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.