[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being homosexual is "normal" Yet homosexuals are a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: stefonknee-wolschtt.jpg (195 KB, 650x520) Image search: [Google]
stefonknee-wolschtt.jpg
195 KB, 650x520
Being homosexual is "normal"
Yet homosexuals are a minority.

It is "natural" yet we require "breeders" to keep society afloat.
It is "safe" yet you require lube to fuck each other.

Homosexuals are not mentally ill set a large majority of them suffer from a form of a mental illness
>>
>>6288522
Whites are also a minority worldwide.
>>
>>6288542
Being white is a mental illness.
>>
>>6288522
To prove homosexuality wasn't a mental illness, homosexuals sent death threats to the APA to pressure them to remove it from the DSM.

>Alix Spiegel: It wasn't just professional rejection. Personally, Bieber and Socarides had become targets. Angry gay activists followed them around, protesting every paper. There were threatening phone calls late at night, and obscene messages scratched into the paint of department bathroom stalls.
>Charles Socarides: All kinds of things. That you're killing the gay man. That you are persecuting us. You ought to be dead. I mean, things like that. All kinds of death threats. I went to Kansas City one day, Topeka, one of my friends said, I have a gift for you. And so he gave me a package, it was a gun. He says, Charles, he says, you really have to defend yourself. Of course, I never used it. But you felt like carrying it around as people followed you to a meeting and raising terrible threat calls.

Expert testimony from Charles Socarides sheds some light. He was a Harvard/Columbia-educated psychologist and the leading expert on homosexuality at the time (even by gay standards).
>>
>>6288542
? What does that have to do with anything? Whites conquered the world.

Fags well... they fucked each other in the ass, whined, then died from AIDS or Suicide
>>
>>6288548
>Shortly thereafter, NIMH appointed a Task Force on homosexuality. In October 1969, this Task Force submitted its final report in which it acknowledged at least in part the validity of my earlier proposal by recommending "the coordination of NIMH activities in the broad area of sexual behavior for the establishment of a center for the study of sexual behavior."
>This task force did not by any means represent the forefront of knowledge on the issue of homosexuality. Only three psychiatrists were participants. One of them, Dr. Judd Marmor, had for years espoused the view that homosexuality was "normal." The Chairperson was psychologist Evelyn Hooker, Ph.D.,(1) who was of the same long time conviction. The Kinsey-Hopkins faction was represented by Dr. Paul Gebhardt, Ph.D., Director of the Institute for Sex at Indiana University, and John Money, Ph.D., from Johns Hopkins, an early proponent of transsexual surgery and the acceptance of homosexuality as normal.

No new research occurred to prove this notion that disorderly behavior and predisposition was normal, or more importantly, healthy. It was by design.

>“It was never a medical decision—and that’s why I think the action came so fast…It was a political move.” “That’s how far we’ve come in ten years. Now we even have the American Psychiatric Association running scared.”
>>
>>6288548
>>6288555
Furthermore, many homosexual groups around the world are working aggressively to lower the age of sexual consent. Their cause is being aided by the professional psychiatric and psychological associations, which have moved n recent years toward normalizing pedophilia, much as they did with homosexuality in the early 1970s.

Jay and Young, homosexual researchers published the Gay Report in 1979. It stated that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time engaged in sex with boys 16 to 19 years of age or younger.5 (5. K. Jay and A. Young, The Gay Report (New York: Summit Books, 1979), p. 275. )

A study of Canadian pedophiles has shown that 30 percent of those studied admitted to having engaged In homosexual acts as adults, and 91 percent of the molesters of non-familial boys admitted to no lifetime sexual contact other than homosexual.9 (9. W. L. Marshall, et al., "Early onset and deviant sexuality in child molesters," Journal of interpersonal Violence 6 (1991): 323-336, cited in "Pedophilia: The Part of Homosexuality They Don't Want You to see," Colorado for Family Values Report, Vol. 14, March 1994. )

http://www.emaso.com/links/extra/frightening_gay_statistics/frightening_gay_statistics.htm

http://www.regent.edu/acad/schlaw/student_life/studentorgs/lawreview/docs/issues/v14n2/Vol.%2014,%20No.%202,%203%20Baldwin.pdf
>>
>>6288553
Jews rule the world though. Whites are their ground troops.
>>
having a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in is also normal but only a small % of the world has both.

stupid faggot.
>>
>>6288563
Not really. Jews influence whites a great deal but they do not exactly rule the world.
>>
>>6288564
>Comparing materialistic goods to personality traits and human biology

You have no argument
>>
>>6288571
Good goy.
>>
>>6288522
Statistical variance =/= normality.
Homosexuals are fertile
Anal sex =/= homosexuality
Homosexuality doesn't fit the clinical definition of disorder. Not hard to imagine why a gay person may have depression and/or anxiety.
>>
>>6288571
Worship a jew. Support israel. Buy our crap.
Good goy.
>>
Having poor eyesight is "normal." Yet people who need glasses are a minority. It is "natural" yet we require eyesight to keep society afloat. It is "safe" yet you require glasses to not walk into walls. People who need glasses are not physically ill yet a large majority of them get headaches from squinting.
>>
>>6291239
people who need glasses are physically ill
>>
>>6288553
You're now no longer arguing that being normal = good, because you're saying an abnormal group (white people) are better.
5/7 bad quality bait
>>
>>6288561
>90% of men who molest someone of the same sex as them are gay
Well no fucking shit...
>>
>>6288522
I think that faggots know it themselves that they're mentally ill thus the high suicide rate.
Natural selection at its best.
>>
>>6291239
>People who need glasses are not physically ill

what? of course they are. that's why they need glasses - there's something wrong with them.
>>
>>6297092
I fucking know right

God I can't wait until the day society leads these freaks to suicide.
>>
Only virgins need lube for anal
>>
>>6291239
>People who need glasses are not physically ill
yes they are
>>
>>6288522
Normality in psychological study is based on a p value of .05, or 5 percent essentially. 10 percent of people have some attraction the the same sex, i.e. normal.
>>
>>6291239
Are fucking retarded?
>>
Homosexuality does not impair oneself to live a full and happy life, and nothing you say will make that any less true
>>
>>6288522
What has Stefonknee got to do with homos? Stefonknee is a proudly married heterosexual man ('trans lesbian') in a swinger relationship
>>
>>6297144
>>6297092

Niggers like you exist, and you wonder why people kill themselves?
>>
>>6299798
In some places it does. Same thing with being born certain races though.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.