[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about transmen who develop toxic or sexist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16
File: 100523a11b2.jpg (44 KB, 420x270) Image search: [Google]
100523a11b2.jpg
44 KB, 420x270
What do you think about transmen who develop toxic or sexist behaviors towards women? They have experienced living as a women and being treated in bad manner by men so one would think they'd be the least likely to develop such harmful personality.
>>
File: tumblr_nt32u4Sijn1qiafa2o2_500.jpg (30 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt32u4Sijn1qiafa2o2_500.jpg
30 KB, 500x250
>>6284404
I'm ftm and slightly misogynistic, though I don't like most people.

But all of my "girl" life, all the girls in my family always belittled men. "That's guys for you, they're so dumb", "Guys are stupid, it's just how they are"

Yet it's the girls who are always stupid. Confused, whiny, guilt-trips, never have any practical knowledge and barely common sense. It irritated me that because of double standards favoring women, so many of them think they're naturally better, more entitled.

I hated that they taught me not to do anything for myself because men can do it. Don't worry about money, just marry a rich man. They never understood why I wasn't ok with being a girl, living an easy girl life.

I was the only girl in my family that didn't fuck around and get pregnant in high school. I'm the only one, still, that doesn't think women are magically better than men (we're all stupid in our own ways). I don't hate ALL women, but I am bitter towards most of them by default.

I've had experiences with dumbfuck guys too, but women are crazy.
>>
theyre shit, but thats how most of them are

People seem to think Trans Men are like, Diet Men, but they're just as toxic as cis men, and people who try to separate the two are transphobic and implying that trans men aren't really men.
>>
>>6284404
It's moronic but it's not like there isn't a culture behind it.

It does speak to how tone deaf some trans men are that their reaction to how girls are treated growing up isn't that it's generally unfair for anyone, but that it's unfair because they're men.
>>
>>6284404
maybe it's because they know all of those "women have it worse" is a lie made by entitled little cunts
>>
>>6284631
>t. a """""""""""""""nice""""""""""""""" guy
>>
>>6284643
i have no clue of what you're trying to say
>>
>>6284404
>Got mine

It's not even an interesting phenomenon. Our culture has been pushing to make the behaviour taboo, but still does much to reward it, and nothing to punish it in practice.
>>
>>6284404
Its hard not to treat women like shit because they are

when the test settles in, all of the crazy estrogen fueled complaints, cries and bitchyness coming from women starts to become really insufferable
>>
File: 182512296.jpg (47 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
182512296.jpg
47 KB, 507x338
>>6284707
yea

When i was living as a 'lesbian' with my girlfriend, we were both on constant emotional roller coasters. She'd be screaming in the grocery store about how i ruined her day at the lake, because my camaro wouldn't sart and i got there 5 minutes later than her.
and i felt her emotions so strongly, i'd cry over her 'being mad at me', we'd scream at each other over the phone for hours about who forgot to unplug the toaster oven

now when my new gf acts up, i feel nothing, just contempt and ptsd war stares into the distance
>>
>>6284745
I really don't feel bad for people in shitty relationships. You can leave anytime. You can find someone way better. Whether or not they're a domestic abuse victim or a bitter ftm dealing with "dem harpies", I really don't feel bad for you one bit because you decided to stay with awful abusive people in the first place
>>
>>6284461
this all sounds SO fake
>>
>>6285133
>>6285146
bitter cislesbians cunts detected
>>
>>6284404
>I'm not like other girls
Often reeks of more a extreme version of this.
>>
>>6284461
Im an MTF and feel the exact same way. Hopefully Ill be different than all the other airheads
>>
>>6284404
>toxic or sexist

Go to hell, femdyke
>>
I find that I get accused of being mildly misogynistic by virtue of admitting that A) I consider myself a high octane gender egalitarian who cares about what's equitable in reality over ideologies. B) I'm a female bodied person who studied economics and gives priority to THAT and C) commenting that a fair portion of issues feminism attempts to tackle have more to do with economic class and whether you're a hardass who doesn't give a shit about irrelevant people's precious widdle feefees.

Call me a misogynist if you want, but I also get snippy with MRAs who claim stupid shit as well, so...not really accurate.
>>
>They have experienced living as a women and being treated in bad manner by men

I am ftm and 90% of the sexism I've experienced in my life has been from women. No man has ever treated me badly or told me I couldn't do something. My dad never cared how I dressed or if I didn't shave my legs, although my mom sure as fuck did.

>>6284707
>>6284461
Agree with both of these posts. I also have a mom who thinks only men can fix things etc. and girls need to only look nice. In my experience it is women who hold other women down, not men. I know that where you live effects this a lot but that's my experience.
>>
When they become men they realize how stupid women really are
>>
>>6285133
was i asking for sympathy lmao
see this is exactly what i'm talking about, you go off on crazy tangents over your imaginations
>>
File: 1463436872284.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1463436872284.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1333
>>6284404
idunno. i love em
>>
>>6284745
Congrats, you're officially a man.

t. straight cis man
>>
tbqh the majority of people on this site are sexist and racist. Even the women. Acculturation is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>6285728
>Sexthist and RACIST

the majority of people in the world are sexist and racist, people are just open and honest about it on anonymous forums
>>
>>6285608
Whatever, you're still a retarded woman with no dick.
>>
>>6285308
Hahaha what a sad bitter ftm. Go suck on a plastic dick because you're still a dyke having lesbian sex with no real cock

>Inb4 I used to be a lesbian and now I'm a gay ftm

Lmao, you're still a useless woman with no cock
>>
>>6285736
>>6285740
>g-go suck on a plastic dick r-retard woman hur
>that'll show 'em

lesbians everybody
>>
When ftms start saying how women are retarded and stupid, I laugh my ass off because they're basically shitting on themselves, ftms are women no matter how much testosterone they take. Every ftm I ever met is literally just a straight girl. They'll never even reach the level of Mtf competence. You hear stories of mtfs who are amazing coders, compete in sports, are billionaire ceos, big name mtfs. But ftms? Bitches accomplish as much as regular cis women do.
>>
Keep crying because you still have no cock and any cis dude can out perform you
>>
>>6285749
>You hear stories of mtfs who are amazing coders, compete in sports, are billionaire ceos, big name mtfs. But ftms? Bitches accomplish as much as regular cis women do.

That's because women grow up knowing they aren't required to do anything except fuck boys and look pretty. Females have more friends, better social lives, more sex partners, and have no reason to be punching in numbers on a computer alone in their rooms.
When they transition to male, most don't really have the same life experiences and life hardships that create great, successful men
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 206x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 206x265
>>6285749
>I've never heard of successful ftms so they don't exist because I said so!!!1!1!
Transguys have been under the radar and unsensationalized for so long, they exist in the realm of 'normal men', living stealth unless they're activists of some sort...

See a few http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TransMen.html
>>
>>6285749
>amazing coders, compete in sports, are billionaire ceos

because women do none of these things ?
i'm never leaving /lesgen/ again.. fuck
>>
File: AlexWhinnom s.jpg (16 KB, 210x233) Image search: [Google]
AlexWhinnom s.jpg
16 KB, 210x233
>>6285780
Spot the jew.
>>
gay guy here,

I honestly don't see ftms as real men. After one really bad experience with them, I really dislike them. They all tend to be brainwashed by "muh gender" meme. Gender used to mean biological sex, but now it's been changed to mean how a person identifies. What they say they are.

Anyways, it cracks me up when ftms start losing their shit when some other gay anon starts pissing them off in ftm gen, basically pointing out what they're lacking in, and they'll get so salty and claim gay men are the worst, but that thread is filled to the brim with thirsty as fuck gay ftms. It really shows their insecurity and hypocrisy.
>>
>>6285782
there are no ftms competing on the men's level in esports and there are no renowned ftms competing in Men's MMA.
>>
>>6285795
You sound like you have some growing up to do.
>>
>>6285795
>because gay ftms post in the thread, other ftms have to like gays
>>
>>6285800
I wasn't talking about ftms, i was talking about the fact you seem to think women don't play sports and aren't ceos?
>>
>>6285801
you grow the fuck up you stupid bitch. Go cry on tumblr, straight girl.
>>
>>6285795
>he's proud of telling men whose greatest pain is being born dickless that they have no dick
>implying they aren't acutely aware of it
>implying dysphoria isn't a thing
When is summer over?
>>
>>6285794
U wot
>>
>>6285755
mi corazon
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 680x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 680x598
>>6285755
>he thinks straight girls get off by getting dicked for 2 minutes
topkek
>>
>>6285749
>big name mtfs. But ftms?

i was once in the newspaper for winning a coloring contest about fire safety in the 4th grade
>>
File: 1460586313688.gif (980 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460586313688.gif
980 KB, 500x281
>>6285827
Well done, anon
>>
>>6285782
>leaving lesgen
>ever
Why would you do this?
>>
>>6285749
This guy was pretty popular back in the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G435mkmjajQ

never really seen an mtf get that much into the mainstream, except maybe gigi gorgeous
>>
>>6285826
girls love cocks. They love getting dicked. No straight girl is going to stick around for some hairy dyke who's packing a cunt and a plastic dildo.
>>
>>6285857
tell that to a few unfortunate veterans
>>
File: 12187211280.jpg (209 KB, 700x524) Image search: [Google]
12187211280.jpg
209 KB, 700x524
>>6285857
Straight girls don't stick around anyway

marriage is a scam
>>
>>6285861
yeah, those guys are totally fucked.

But ftms have fucking vaginas for crying out loud. Brandon Teena claiming she's "a dude" didn't stop her from getting raped right in the cunt. If she lived, those dudes would have tried to impregnate her. Pretty hot.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>6285865
>>
>>6285864
with some cis guys, they'll stick around forever

with the obvious player cis dudes, how long they stick around for depends on how good the guy's game is.

I can't imagine straight girls even taking ftms seriously. They'll just look at your vagina and think you're a delusional lesbian. Which is true.
>>
>>6285146
It's sadly real
>>
>>6285871
Well I have a wife of 13 years, who knew I was trans when I met her.
Most of my ftm friends are also married. Marriage is an mtf problem it seems
>>
>>6285808
>n-no u
>>
>>6284404
I would call them clear-headed and at that point I would say they have fully transitioned in a mental sense. Until then I cannot respect them as a fellow man.
>>
>>6287141
yo, ftms are the funniest niggas around and pretty chill bros and great lays as long as you humor them.

I knew this really qt ftm who was waiting on T, and she was all about taking a massive dump on women which was great because it made her really cute when she'd admitted to women being inferior beings, really hot because she is one basically so she was trying to please me and men in general. So fucking cute.

Anyways, she's bro-tier and as long as I pretended to agree that she's a guy, I got to pound the fuck out of that pussy. Busted my nut hard because she could suck cock like a pro. Had great casual sex with her.

Now she's taken T, got gross pretty much, but I still humor her gender shit, even though she's as nasty looking as a dude, she's just a mangina chick to me. I told her I wanted to help the ftm community so she introduced me to the local trans group. Holy hell, thirsty cock slut pussies all of them, you just have to pretend you believe in the lgbt koolaid, avoid being autistic, and you can get laid like no tomorrow.

So thank you ftms!
>>
>>6285807
Women underperform in sports, understandably, and the female CEOs are very rare.
>>
>>6287394
>fucking vaginabeasts with overgrown clits and hairy tits

gross dude, you realize that by fucking FtMs you are literally a faggot?
>>
>>6287394
>angry lesbian rant over
>>
>>6285795
And gay guys wonder why everyone hates them and Muslims want to throw them off of buildings.
>>
File: remilia cry.png (135 KB, 245x274) Image search: [Google]
remilia cry.png
135 KB, 245x274
>>6287394
>tfw even FTM's get more male attention than me
>>
File: top-kep-meals-ready-to-eat.gif (94 KB, 258x144) Image search: [Google]
top-kep-meals-ready-to-eat.gif
94 KB, 258x144
>>6287798
>>
>>6287798
>>6287865

so much for "chill" ftms. Ftms are just bitter cunts who wish they could be gay male master race but never will be so they have to settle for yaoi and fake plastic toys.
>>
>>6285865
hahah oh wow this why i love /lgbt/
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 161x123) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 161x123
>>6287394
What!? ftm get the st8 dick that's not fair
>mfw no straight beta cis "male"( haha i know )to to play pretend with
fucking vagina bearing monsters ruining everything again and now there disgusting them self as males too?
agony life is agony
>>
>>6288845
i know right? Women (ftms included) are invasive parasites.
>>
>>6288896
Taking all the pretty boys away for me
;::(
>>
>>6284707
maybe try being inventive like us and whine like a bitch instead of slaughtering your whole family because you lost your job :^)
>>
>>6285733
>in the world
in america*
>>
>>6287394
>micropenis detected
>>
>>6284461
You would have been more useful to the planet if you'd had gotten pregnant. Now you're just another useless eater.
>>
>>6289147
Not the OP you replied to, but..Getting pregnant to produce another useless eater. That makes much more sense, you're right.
>>
>>6287394
This totally happened, 100% true. Seriously familias, how stupud do you have to be to believe this story?
>>
>>6289147
>'use'
>being a thing
>>
>>6284461

This sounds very r9K/MRAish, if you really are an FtM then holy shit.

>>6285766

Yet if you were to post that on r/gendercritical all you'd hear is REEEEEEEEEEE! I suspect this is true sometimes, but as a straightish guy I really want to give women the benefit of the doubt.

>>6285464

According to MRAs, a misogynist is a man who hates women as much as women hate other women.

Tbh, it kinda makes me scared to ever transition, women can be such bitches towards each other, imagine how they'd treat a 30yo masc hon.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.