[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they the rosa parks of trans people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1464481042824.png (626 KB, 865x667) Image search: [Google]
1464481042824.png
626 KB, 865x667
Are they the rosa parks of trans people?
>>
File: 1452980500904.png (636 KB, 2000x1921) Image search: [Google]
1452980500904.png
636 KB, 2000x1921
>>6284308
Just fuck my shit up, fampai. Just fuck it all up.
>>
File: 1464483457770.jpg (142 KB, 668x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464483457770.jpg
142 KB, 668x1024
This is our future.
>>
>>6284331
No, this is your future if you transition when you're almost 50.
>>
>>6284581

>Implying you're not almost 50

I want the passers to leave my hon safe space now pls.
>>
>>6284331

No, they are the past. Remember, people like Jazz Jennings, Jackie Green, Kim Petras, and Nicole Maines are the new face of trans women. This is just the awkward intermediary period where the last few late transitioners are being dragged out of the closet by their long ignored desires. The trans community is in the cocoon stage of metamorphosis, and it will finally reach full maturity in the coming decades when people will finally see trans people for who they are and not a distorted vision of what they are.
>>
>>6284308
Are you just putting random words together or are you just that stupid?

>>6284640
None of the trans women listed in this thread are the face of anything.

They've done nothing for our rights, nothing for our acceptance, nothing revolutionary, no resistance. Compare to women like Marie-Pierre Pruvot (who came out of stealth to protest the shit that is the medical system in her country) or Carla Antonelli (who got full trans rights out of her party by threatening to fuck them over if they reneged on promises). These are women who fought.
>>
>>6284308
no, but the matrix makes a lot more sense now with all its "I feel more awake when I'm asleep" stuff
>>
>>6284660
you know that androgynous, slightly dyke character called "Switch" was supposed to be of different genders in each reality
>>
>>6284654

All of the trans girls I've listed are publicly out (even if some use false surnames) despite starting treatment at early ages. Nicole Maines won a lawsuit against her school district on bathrooms. The rest of them all raise awareness through the publicity they receive. The problem is a lot of the public don't see us as real people who haven't been deceived or deluded. They present personable faces.
>>
>>6284700
Kim Petras isn't publicly out.

We already have young transitioned personable faces. Nicole Maines is the only one in your list who is doing anything for rights. Kim Petras transitioning young did absolutely nothing to reform the german system.

Also the notion that it was all hons is retarded, the RR goes after the kids too.
>>
File: 43534534.png (463 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
43534534.png
463 KB, 700x674
>>6284640
>tfw had the chance to kiss nicole maines but i never did
u can kill me
>>
>>6284728

>Kim Petras isn't publicly out.

I think you need to define to me what it means to be publicly out then.

>Kim Petras transitioning young did absolutely nothing to reform the german system.

So she failed to get approved for SRS at 16 or was her case a single exception?

I'm not sure what you mean by RR.
>>
>>6284851
Her case was a single exception.
>>
>>6284331
cringe
>>
>>6284308
No. The Rosa Parks of trans people is whoever the first tranny to get arrested using the women's toilet after disregarding the police when they arrive.

I'm just waiting on our Chris Dorner moment when some tranny removes several haters from the gene pool in a rampage of glorious justice.
>>
>>6284747

Why does it matter so much?

>>6293806

>I'm just waiting on our Chris Dorner moment when some tranny removes several haters from the gene pool in a rampage of glorious justice.

I have a belief that a lot of school shooters/rampagers had AGP. Or at least, that it's possible. Ted Kaczynski (the unabomber) had AGP fantasies before he started his bombings. One person I think might have been trans was Elliot Roger. That level of anger and hatred against women just reminds me of a bitter tranny. Of course, he could have been cis, but that's my headcanon. I'd probably be disproven if I read his manifesto.
>>
>>6284308
I can't believe this cretin created matrix.
>>
>>6299978
I just love how all of the "le repill alt right" freaks are probably spitting up their cheerios about their heroes being trans.

Because the Matrix was totally a meme about how the left is Mr. Smith and Neo is the glorious Jesus Christ. Yeah, right.
>>
>>6299988
>Because the Matrix was totally a meme about how the left is Mr. Smith and Neo is the glorious Jesus Christ. Yeah, right.

No, it was about virtual reality, you dolt.
>>
>>6296018
I'm pretty sure SG was just a true robot
>>
>>6305462

Who is SG?
>>
>>6300270
He was being sarcastic holy shit you look dumb right now lmao.
>>
>>6305494
The Supreme Gentleman obviously
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.