[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /lgbt/ I have a question for you with regards to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: gender confusion.jpg (136 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
gender confusion.jpg
136 KB, 800x533
Alright /lgbt/ I have a question for you with regards to the pile of memes that is sex with MTF ladies. Yes I recognize that this is probably something that gets asked here all the time. Yes I am still going to ask.

I've heard from multiple sources that MTF women experience the typical "female orgasm" when they cum. You may be aware of this meme - "ngggggggohmygod my whole body feels like electricity I'm curling my toes I feel it exploding out of my uterus OH GOD MY CHROMOSOMES ARE CUMMINGGGG" or whatever. So like what the fuck is the deal with this? Does estrogen just unlock a super mode in humans that allows them to have the best orgasm possible?

My theory is that this is false. I imagine that most MTF women stop using their dicks in the sexual act after transitioning and start catching exclusively, if they hadn't started doing that already. I've also heard many gay bottoms claim that they experience this kind of orgasm. Is it perhaps true, then, that this orgasm exists inside of all of us? That perhaps rubbing the nub (the clit or the dick, whatever, same thing) results in an easy-peas but less satisfying orgasm, whereas catching a hot rod in your tummy can stir up something more PRIMAL and EXPLOSIVE in us all?

Tell me your thoughts, /lgbt/. I am curious about sex.
>>
>>6283100
All right, so I'm pretty sure that a lot of claims are exaggerated, but it's possible that there's some truth to some of this shit, but I can only speak for myself.

I'm MTF, and before HRT I was able to experience multiple orgasms without a refractory period by touching my penis. I'd have so many orgasms that I'd feel faint and my whole body would become sore. I could barely walk, and my ears would ring and I'd lose hearing.

Following HRT, this was impossible because I couldn't stay hard. I'd be lucky if I could have a single orgasm.

Now I've had SRS for over a year, and although I've never had an orgasm from sex, I have been able to give myself penetrative orgasms. I think this is a somewhat different feeling because it's more of a prostate orgasm than anything related to erectile tissue. Some people say that prostate orgasms are life changing experiences, but I'm not that impressed myself.

As much as I enjoy the pleasure of having my pussy pounded and cummed inside, I have to say that my orgasms were way better before transition. But that's just like, my opinion. I don't know where the meme comes from, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's pathological delusion.
>>
I might also add that a lot of the claims from MTFs about explosive orgasms are related to nonpenetrative girlcock diddling post-HRT, so the meme is that it's not just prostate orgasms.
>>
I masturbated today and coincidentally I thought to myself: "Yep, my orgasms got better." I did it like any guy would with the whole hand. The orgasms definitely got more electric. Before it was an explosion purely concentrated on the penis. Now it's more of a shiver rushing through the body starting when you know it's coming, climaxing in a well climax and then it dwindles out slowly. Often after orgasm I get a small spasm. You know like when you pissgasm incase you experience that.

I'd say yes, men can have something similar through exclusive anal. But that's way harder to achieve.
>>
>>6283153
>>nonpenetrative girlcock diddling

Truly? Is such a thing even possible?

Well shit. Perhaps my theory is bunk and nothing makes sense. More study is necessary in this field in order to correctly divine the secret nature of the GIRLDICK ORGASM.
>>
>>6283100
>I've heard from multiple sources that MTF women experience the typical "female orgasm" when they cum. You may be aware of this meme - "ngggggggohmygod my whole body feels like electricity I'm curling my toes I feel it exploding out of my uterus OH GOD MY CHROMOSOMES ARE CUMMINGGGG" or whatever.
I've always wondered if women are actually just dead on the inside and don't really feel anything for most of the day, so when they finally have a normal orgasm, at about the male level of pleasure or maybe a little less, it feels like the greatest thing in the world.
>>
>>6283100
I am on Hrt for <2 months and my orgasm definitely changed. Its not the super exaggerated thing you read everywhere but it definitely involves more of my body.

Maybe it is just because I finally enjoy it because I dont feel forced by primal instincts anymore.
>>
>>6283219
This is a likely scenario, honestly. I don't think there's more to it than "women don't understand happiness."

Although I would not be surprised if a secret super-intense kind of orgasm were only possible via boipucci stimulation and associated degeneracy due to the intense kind of mental state and feels associated with catching dick like that.
>>
>>6283629
Wow, I actually wanted to call him out on that bullshit and now someone agrees. Only on 4chan.
>>
yes, hormones make orgasms feel different
>>
From ~3-4th month of hrt till present my masturbation changed a bit.
When I masturbate, I moan in pleasure, sometimes I even have to cover my month with a hand so I'm not too loud. And pre hrt I wasn't moaning at all.
I think orgasms are a bit better too.
Mtf, 19, 7 months hrt
>>
File: GOGGLE FLASH.gif (2 MB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
GOGGLE FLASH.gif
2 MB, 245x187
orgasm pre-HRT:
>stroke stroke stroke
>15 mins later
>muscles tense up, dick feels tingly for a second
>dick spurts out some goo
>left feeling vaguely dissatisfied but at least annoying horniness is gone

orgasm post-HRT:
>rub rub rub
>insert lewd masturbation toys here
>dick is smaller and stays kind of soft but the end is way more sensitive
>hitachi is enough to send me to heaven
>just roll around feeling like this for 45+ minutes
>out of nowhere suddenly feel tense, warm feeling in stomach
>involuntary muscle spasms begin in extremities
>can barely resist making noise, sometimes moan or find myself clutching sheets
>girlcum shoots out and leaks everywhere despite softness
>left in a daze for minutes afterwards
>completely satisfied, feel like I just accomplished something

I dunno what the cause is OP, I'll be honest, it seems like more mone magic.
>>
>>6284415
Your post-HRT orgasms sound like my pre-HRT orgasms and vice versa. Maybe I'm just a man and I shouldn't have transitioned.
>>
>>6284465
Mones are magic bullshit, anon. It can't be helped. Have you tried lewd butt stuff?
>>
Trans dude here. My orgasms definitely changed in response to starting hormones and it feels like I need different stimulation to get off too.
>>
>>6283100
It's fucking mind blowing °-°
I've been using my dick this whole time, two years on tit-tacs, I think it might have a little bit to do with shooting blanks though. But seriously, it's absolute fucking bliss!
>>
>>6283219
Dude are you kidding me...? Please don't say shit like this.
>>
>>6283100
It's literally just all about the g-spot. For men and transwomen it's the prostate. For ciswomen and transmen it is just kind of up there, near the womb.
>>
>MTF ladies

They're just guys with no penises. God damn trannies and lesbians, stop latching onto our movement. We won all your rights, just fuck off already with your goofy mutilation shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.