[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, a femboy >talk to a guy who's studying abroad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 17609.gif (614 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
17609.gif
614 KB, 500x287
>be me, a femboy
>talk to a guy who's studying abroad and is currently in my city
>decide to go out with him to show him around
>he's fairly handsome, slightly taller than me and knowledgeable about a variety of topics
>he's also familiar with 4chan culture and le maymays xD but is no meme-spouting autist
>we spend hours talking and walking
>late in the evening the talk kinda gets more suggestive
>I ask him what's on his mind rn and he's like getting intimate with me
>get butterflies in my tummy
>don't have a place to go tho
>we agree on going to a seedy hotel the next day
>he pays for it
>find the room and I awkwardly sit on the bed
>he sits next to me and starts fondling me and kissing me all over my face and neck
>literally waterfall in my panties
>we mostly cuddle and spoon while still clothed
>can't think straight because he's kissing my body, nibbling my earlobes and caressing my tummy and butt
>have to shove my fingers into my mouth not to drool like a slobbering retard
>pretty sure this is the first time someone made me orgasm from non-penetrative sex
>try to compose myself and suggest taking a shower
>we are finally almost naked on the bed
>I still have a towel tightly wrapped around my body because I am scared he's gonna be turned off by seeing my dick
>I snuggle up to him and play with his fluffy chest
>he isn't all that assertive with me which is kinda an issue because I am indecisive
>tfw too shy to blow him or do anal
>more petting and cuddling
>he fucking destroys my puffy nipples with his tongue but it's all kinda one-sided
>it's getting late and he has to go because he's got classes tomorrow

Cont'd
>>
>>6282143
Cont'd
>I didn't even make him cum unlike him who made my precum run like a broken water pipe
>I am certain he's mad at me and doesn't want to talk to me anymore
>we part ways on friendly terms
>realize I acted like a total pillow princess
>go home and cry
>send him cringeworthy incoherent text that's hurt to read but I already hit "send"
>3 days later, still no reply
>don't think he ever will
I know it looks like nothing happened but I feel so bad because I failed to please my man. I want to make amends but I guess no one gets a second chance.
>>
>>6282153
What'd you send him, senpai?
>>
>>6282143

>be mtf
>meet a transwoman on Tinder
>she's pre-op, pre-hormones, pre-everything
>she wants to meet up
>she buys a hotel room costing like $350 for the night
>we cuddle, watch movies, do the diddly and go to sleep
>next day she goes out for a cigarette and I get dressed up for her
>she comes back, I kiss her and take off my dressing down revealing lingerie and she seems super into
>can't make her cum
>she wants to stop after a little while, no problem it happens
>walks me to the train station
>kiss goodbye
>never hear from her again
>send messages and no response
>nothing

Fun times for us all, OP.
>>
>>6282206
Jesus please don't ask. It's a tl;dr block of text that includes me thanking him for everything, then some passive-aggressive bullshit about him not having to send me any more messages and wishing him "good luck" in his life then some outright paranoid accusations I am ashamed to even put it there like claiming he was ashamed of me because he didn't want to go to the movies and maybe fool around there instead even when I told him these hotels are fuckton more expensive and they make me feel dirty.
>>
File: why you do this.gif (21 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
why you do this.gif
21 KB, 250x190
>>6282222
Quads of fun.
I still don't get why people can't be bothered to reply with simple "fuck you you stupid fuck, I hate you because [x]"? Why all this "if we ignore it maybe it will go away" treatment that people both smart and dumb seem to do?
>>
>>6282246
Jesus christ senpai, i think you lost this dude to the abyss, but I'm sure you'll be able to find someone else, don't do that shit anymore tho'
>>
>>6282313
I kinda wanted it to break it up with him for his own good but I regret it already. I feel like an asshole who just used him. :/
>>
>>6282143
>literally waterfall in my panties
At this point how did you not suck his dick with slutlike fervour? I'm sorry op but you fucked up bigtime.
>>
>femboys always hating
>wonder why people think they're human trash
>they post this
Fucking Faggots, the only thing blown in this story is femboys blown the fuck out
>>
>>6282688
did a femboy disappoint you fwend
>>
>>6282827
Not the anon you quoted, but femboys have disappointed me constantly, which is a shame because they're the only type of guy I'm attracted to.
>>
>>6282153
You got nervous. Happens when you don't expect something to happen and it happens anyway.
>>
>>6282645
^this
>>6282143
let him pay for hotel then are too shy to blow and do anal..
you raped his wallet for an ego boost and then shamed him for pleasuring you. that's pretty mean
>>
File: this.jpg (36 KB, 576x558) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
36 KB, 576x558
>>6282645
>>6283394
I didn't mean to! I feel bad as it is but I am basically a butt virgin so it's no wonder I acted like a complete retarded virgin. I want him to slap my face with his dick for making him suffer like that.
How do I let him know? I want him to talk to me again. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>>
>>6287183
Maybe next time communicate more with whoever you're with and tell them you are nervous and a butt virgin so they will understand and try to work with that
>>
File: 1352497515118.jpg (62 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1352497515118.jpg
62 KB, 550x412
>be femboy (but really closeted tranny)
>meet a completely passable trans girl on OKC
>we start lewdly texting each other
>this is going on for like 2 days, holy shit I'm so turned on
>decide to finally meet
>comes to my place and we're sitting on my bed making out
>she is like 2 years HRT but still likes using her dick and still gets hard
>do pretty much everything imaginable (rub dicks, bottom, top, slap and abuse her tits, I actually made her cum by playing with her tits)
>we lay there afterwards cuddling and just talking for hours
>she has to leave
>we both agree that we can keep this as a casual thing and see where it goes
>few days later message her
>nothing
>never hear from her again

Tfw you even fuck up a casual sex arrangement.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.