[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So. I'm getting fucked for the first time tomorrow. Any advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: uv6Ja7f.jpg (21 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
uv6Ja7f.jpg
21 KB, 252x252
So. I'm getting fucked for the first time tomorrow. Any advice?
>>
just be yourself :)
>>
Clean out your butthole
>>
>>6281483
Don't
>>
>>6281483
Don't do it, there's still time to be straight.
>>
Don't expect it to be good
>>
pain will become you
>>
Bite the pillow
>>
>>6281483
use condoms. use lots of lube. if it's a person you barely know, bring your own condoms (and plenty of them) and don't use theirs or depend on them for protection.

try your best to keep a level head and not make dumbass decisions in the heat of the moment. if he ends up barebacking you for whatever reason, get to the doctor/clinic asap (as in the next day) to get PEP. never take his word for it that he is clean. never procrastinate about getting treated if you end up in this situation.

hope it's someone that you've got a relationship with and not a stranger. good luck.
>>
File: pls understand.png (279 KB, 588x566) Image search: [Google]
pls understand.png
279 KB, 588x566
You g-gotta put that dick waaaaaaaaaaay up your butt, Morty. *urp* Waaay up there.
>>
Save it for your Rick
>>
>>6281483
Just pay your taxes like everyone else. We get fucked every year kid.
>>
>>6281483
Do some stretching and cleaning yourself out in the shower

Remember to RELAX

Probably having some alcohol would help for a first timer
>>
>>6282000
Heh. Good call
>>
>>6281483

Use plenty of lube, relax, and have the guy finger you first. Good tops loosen you up before they fuck you. Bad tops give you haemorrhoids.
>>
File: tentacles and love.jpg (124 KB, 361x628) Image search: [Google]
tentacles and love.jpg
124 KB, 361x628
>>6281961
Not this guy, but the advice is legit. Adding some of my own.

> If he says he's clean and refuses to use condoms RUN AWAY
You can almost guarantee that the guy who says he's clean and refuses to use condoms because he's "clean" is the kind who not only is swarming with disease he only fucks virgins because "they're always clean". You'll regret him for life. There will be others. Save yourself for them.

Inspect the penis/vagina/mouth carefully before getting started. If you see any wounds, blisters, pustules, red skin, broken skin, scabs, cuts, or anything else do not fuck them. All of these things are signs something is wrong. It's not a rash and yes you can catch it even with condoms in use. Skin to skin contact is one way to catch things. Mouths can have herpes and other diseases, too. It's not a cold sore/fever blister.

You can get things from giving/getting blowjobs. You can get them from frotting. You can get things so easily. bring condoms and use them for all touching of both of your genitals. Use some saran wrap over the butthole/vagina if there's licking holes involved. You can catch hepatitis from rimming. Don't bareback it at all.

Use water based lube. Don't use oils or vasaline. Spit works in a pinch. KY jelly and Astroglide work nicely. I suggest KY as it's thicker and pretty cheap.

Past that stay safe, stay tested, make sure your partners also stay safe and tested, and have fun! All the worry just keeps you healthy. You will get used to it in time and it will become less embarrassing/fearful as time goes on. Don't let embarrassment give you something incurable. Also don't let them browbeat you into being unsafe. Stick to your guns. You're worth it!
>>
>>6281483
If ur but holes dark bleach that shit tops love that shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.