[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm actually very interested in speaking with trans people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Uterus-600x330.jpg (49 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
Uterus-600x330.jpg
49 KB, 600x330
I'm actually very interested in speaking with trans people of both transitions because I want to know which life they think is easier objectively. There's probably pros and cons and I guess they'll never be able to compare what sex truly feels like as either gender but they definitely get a lot of societal introspect if they pass well.

Any stories of comparing being a man and woman you can tell? What are the advantages/disadvantages? Which do you think is better? Who has it easier?
>>
And really anybody is open to this question.

What gender has it better men or women? Who do you think sex feels better for?
>>
There is no better or worse, it's just different.

But being trans is objectively worse. There's nothing worse than being in the inbetween state where you can't pass either way anymore.
>>
File: transguy.jpg (156 KB, 1239x461) Image search: [Google]
transguy.jpg
156 KB, 1239x461
>>6280592
tumblr coming in
>>
>>6280592
Pretty sure it's easier to be female, not like I'll know anyway.

Anyway, even trans people can't get a good picture of it, they hated living the way they did, and transition doesn't allow you to go back in time (or experience the future as if you didn't transition).
>>
File: 1437216625441.jpg (61 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1437216625441.jpg
61 KB, 854x859
>>6280653
This.

>Great facial features
>Work hard on body language, posture, and voice
>Very tall and huge adam's apple
>tfw "ask uh...them?" forever
Confusion and not looking like anything forever. The distant feeling grows daily.
>>
As a woman I am treated kinder, but as a man I was treated with more respect.
They'll hold the door for you but when you try to speak up they'd rather you were a nice wallflower.
>>
>>6280592
>picture
delete this
>>
>>6280772
Yeah, that.

Men tend to assume women are less competent than they really are but show less aggression towards them, except sexual aggression.

Street harassment/catcalling as a woman is omnipresent and omnipointless for the guy. Just why.

I think it's a lot harder to be an ambitious woman than an ambitious man and they deserve more respect.
>>
File: 8.jpg (12 KB, 155x255) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
12 KB, 155x255
>>6280772
this
also feeling afraid and venerable while being alone. For some reason looking girly is open season on getting followed around by creepy men and cat called. Before hrt no one fucked with me or even talked to me but now it seems every man has a comment or thing to say to me as i walk by
>>
>>6280686
I always got happy when someone was unsure of my gender pre/early transition

Now it just makes me wanna kms myself

I thought trans guys were supposed to have it easy when it comes to transitioning. 6 months on T and I still have a super girly voice and can't put on any muscle or fat. Not like hormones can do anything about my wide hips or being 5'2". Why couldn't I have been born a cissy :/
>>
Im an mtf and i think ftm have it worse (though i wouldnt wish mtfism or ftmism on my worst enemy)

mtfs at least have an *okay* final solution (mtf srs) while ftms dont have that anywhere near as proper a surgery. U can only take ftm so far before u need your inner leg rolled up into a penis (no disrespect, my life sux too dont worry)
>>
>>6281700
My genitals play a relevant role about 0.01% of the time. The rest is occupied, in this comparison, by the rest of my appearance, in which inargueably ftms have more a lot more luck.

But I get it, typical case of yet another self-hating mtf.
>>
>>6281381
Have you looked at the homicide rates?
Women are just taught to be victims. It's just what they do. It's not that you're actually in any more danger.
>>
>>6281708
thats not at all what im saying but as is typical with ftms they are as over-dramatic and bitchy as cis girls

idk about you but i have genital dysphoria and i thank my lucky stars im not in your shoes with the same problem
>>
Trans women
Pros:
-More representation
-Easier to get laid
Cons
-Everyone thinks you're a man with a fetish/crossdresser/sexual predator
-Harder to transition since estrogen isn't as strong as testosterone
-Passing means you face misogyny, not passing means you are thought of as not even human

Trans men
Pros:
-No one thinks you're a sexual predator
-Easy to transitionin since testosterone is strong
Cons:
-No one knows you exist
-Get grouped with Tumblr brand transtrenders
-No one wants to fuck you
-MtF SRS sucks but FtM SRS sucks more
-Have to abide by stricter gender roles than women do (lots of people don't think twice about women wearing masculine clothes, doing masculine jobs, and having boyish interests while men can't wear feminine clothes or have feminine interests without having their gender questioned)

I think trans women pulled the short straw, but obv if you're a trans man your life still sucks and it doesn't really matter if someone else has it worse
>>
>>6281708
your genitals would play a more important role if anyone actually wanted to screw an autistic chick with a sparse beard but they dont so i get it
>>
I get a ton of attention from men. It'd be fucking awesome if i was straight.

Being a girl is kind of like easy mode. You don't need to be responsible for as much stuff.
>>
>>6282431
>easy mode
Only if you're a whore or a slut
>>
>>6280772
>tfw you could already tell when people thought you were a girl before transition because they talked to you like you were unaware of your own job
>>
>>6281714
>muh homicide rate
Have you looked at rape rates :^)
>>
>>6282441
>Not being a whore or slut
>>
>>6281732
Mtfs amaze me
>>
Being trans really is not living as a man or a woman.

If you are a transwoman you receive a very small amount of the benefits cis women receive even if you pass

If you're a transman or a transwoman, you really don't know what it's like to live as the sex you transitioned to. Your life experiences are not that of a man or a woman, but of a transperson
>>
>>6280772
Yup ^ That and it's super hot and sunny outside and I want want to even my tan, but I have nowhere private and can't take off my shirt in public. I mean, legally I can, but I have boobs now :/
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.