[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to widen my butt enough to be able to take a weasel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: d-don't say that.jpg (42 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
d-don't say that.jpg
42 KB, 500x281
Well, I'm mtf and I'm gonna meet with my boyfriend for the first time in around 20 days.

I stayed pure while waiting for the right guy through two relationships, and I think he is it.

I'm willing to offer myself to him and it's pretty much assumed that we'll have sex even though we're both really goddamn shy and he's a virgin too.

...How do I know I'll be able to handle it, though? I've done buttplay for a few months, but never got /really/ into it.

I can take three fingers maximum, unlubed, deep. Does that mean I'd be able to take a cock with lube and proper care? I mean, three fingers is pretty thick.
>>
File: felching.jpg (28 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
felching.jpg
28 KB, 640x512
>>6280575
>How to widen my butt enough to be able to take a weasel?
start out with gerbils?
>>
>>6280608
-i-i meant a penis. a human penis.
>>
You prepare for a cock with a dildo. Three fingers is good enough if you have decently large hands and he has a normal size cock, but if you have dainty little princess hands and he's packing a magnum dong you're going to die.
>>
>>6280608
That's a hamster m8. Much larger than a gerbil.
>>
>>6280819
a hamster is just a gerbil with the tail cut off
>>
>>6280575
I bought my first dildo when I was 16 and by the time I first had sex with another person I was already ridiculously experienced with anal, so frankly I'm not entirely sure what advice to give despite my experience.

If anything, I recommend not starting out with anal sex or anything, and just trying to figure out how to give good handjobs and blowjobs since that may be easier.

Both of you are virgins, so you should also keep in mind you'll be incredibly tense and it'll be very hard for your partner to get a hard-on during his first time because of how nervous he is. If anything, I recommend to just cuddle naked a lot until you're at least completely comfortable with touching each other's skin.

Anyway, if you really wanna practice I do recommend using a dildo and lube. Also, make sure to stretch slowly for a few minutes with his or your fingers before the actual act; otherwise, the sudden large amount of stretching will make your butt hurt incredibly for about a minute, as if something was torn. This pain passes surprisingly well after about a minute and it doesn't seem to really leave permanent damage normally, but it's not pleasant at all.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.