[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /lgbt/ the only non-hugbox LGBT discussion site? Especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
Is /lgbt/ the only non-hugbox LGBT discussion site? Especially pertaining to /t/ stuff. Is there anywhere else like this?
>>
>>6279033
What do you mean, hon? I'm rather fond of Susans.org myself. It's a very nice site for t-girls like us!!

It's easy to make an account, and it's free. I'll see you over there soon.

-Sarah, xoxo
>>
>>6279033
It's the only non-hugbox I know of. I can't name a single other LGBT forum where you can freely call people faggots and trannies and not have people get massively assblasted over it.
>>
>>6279259
Yeah this board is awesome.
Gay men?
>Slut fags ridden with HIV and meth addictions that can't into long term pair bonding
Lesbians?
>Most are political lesbians who can't hack it with a man, end up in abusive relationships and live their elderly years alone with 15 cats
Bisexuals?
>Scum who can't figure out what they want and attempt to get the best of both worlds in short unfulfilling strings of flings few and far between
Transexuals?
>Mentally ill suicidal faggots many of whom don't even have gender dysphoria bu want to live life as caricaturized, feigned or perceived traits of the opposite sex, becoming the worst of either
>>
>>6279033
/lgbt/ is the premier hug box online.
>>
>>6279639
only in generals and only to an extent
>>
>>6279647
I have seen ugly men in mens clothes being called cute girls. There is a limit to the allowance you can make for blind flattery.
>>
>>6279684
true but there's always at least two or three people who go through the whole of passgen and give legitimate critiques. visit passgen here and then go look at something like r/transpassing and they're worlds different
>>
File: highclass_bullies.png (358 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
highclass_bullies.png
358 KB, 640x480
>>6279639
Oh, there he goes again. Posting bullshit kike propaganda. Well, I'll have you know you feces-munching double nigger, that /lgbt/ is anything but a hugbox. To the contrary, it's a forward operating base of /pol/. Remember that before you post more of your Jew lies, Shekelstein.
>>
File: moot.jpg (547 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
547 KB, 500x476
Imagboards were the greatest invention of all time, can you imagine a world where moot didnt make this place, and there was only facebook and tumbler

>dont have to sign up
>doesnt save your posts
>you can say whatever stupid opinion you have with no consequences

Imageboards represent humanity more than a social network where people pretend they are happy or virtual signal about how tolerant they are.

4chan is humanities shadow
>>
>>6279693
/r/transpassing is depressing. It's full of all these people who don't even remotely pass, getting all these comments about how they look 100% female and are beautiful.

If there's a blatant trans hugbox, it's that one.
>>
File: 1435462486903.jpg (71 KB, 634x960) Image search: [Google]
1435462486903.jpg
71 KB, 634x960
>>6279033
There is literally no other lgbt community online ANYWHERE that will allow you to roast people as hard as this >>6279604
>>
>>6279604
ah but the real question is which one are you?
>>
File: 1462846263594.jpg (43 KB, 499x349) Image search: [Google]
1462846263594.jpg
43 KB, 499x349
>>6279259
>mfw in my mind, I now refer to trans-ppl as "trannies" and don't mean it with any bit of malice or as a slur. It's just a short cut word for mtfs & ftms.
>mfw I have to watch myself IRL b/c saying "trannies" in public will get a bunches of ppl all upset and they think I'm being a bigot.
tbf, I'm probably huge bigot... just not in that way.
>>
>>6279164
>Hon
No one but fat and ugly chick's say that.
>signature xoxo
Fuckin hell. Just stop.

>>6279259
I guess it could be worse.
>>
>>6279782
This.
>>
>>6280494
Did you just take my "I'm a fake hon from susans" post seriously?

Holy fucking shit how new are you?
>>
>>6279956
>tfw static ip and always get banned for shitposting hard while drunk
>>
>>6280494
newfag lurk moar
>>
You mean "Are there other places with straight people tell dank Jesus lies about gay people and are boring and shit?"

I don't know. Try your local church. They even give out free drinks and food, unlike 4chan.
>>
File: 1464326928919.jpg (42 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
1464326928919.jpg
42 KB, 600x489
>>6279604
>tfw straight white man
>>
>>6282776
That's the best part. Here on 4chan is a meeting of extremes.
>>
>>6283005
4chan is a meeting of insecure people who need to fit in, and oversheltered "smart" idiots who think their ebin maymays are hilarious and clever.
>>
>>6283005
Yeah, extremely boring retarded worthless straight Christians, and extremely Christian straight worthless retarded boring people, coming together, for the first time ever in ever, anywhere.
>>
>>6280494
now you need to commit sudoku in shame
>>
File: Ruby_and_Sapphire_fusion_01.gif (1 MB, 484x273) Image search: [Google]
Ruby_and_Sapphire_fusion_01.gif
1 MB, 484x273
There's /co/.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.