[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board needs to be cleaned up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 600x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 600x641
>18 generals
So heres how it works when you make a thread.
>you have a problem/topic
>you start a thread about said problem/topic
>people discuss said problem/topic

I think everyone with half a brain can tell that having 3 /cislesgen/'s and 4 /mtfg/'s is pretty much the most cancerous thing that has happened to this board. Just go into ANY general and you will find a storm of shitposting and attention whore tripfagging and just about every other problem that plagues this website as a whole
>b-but the topic of the thread IS the whatevergen
no faggot, it isnt- it doesnt give a clear topic to discuss. and even if generals were a good thing, lets take a look at some of the 'generals' that tend to appear on this board very often
>Cislesgen- literally created to trigger trannies
>Femgen- Sorry famalam, but those cute anime boys dont have testosterone
>Mascgen- Were important too!
>Fucking acegen- dont even get me started on this shit

Ok seriously though, any /general/ threads should honestly be taken down for the health and sanity of the board and those who live on it
>>
>>6274657
>no mention of the best gen
We stay under the radar once again!
>>
The generals absorb chitchat. There are so many because of the amount of chitchat. That chitchat would end up in regular threads, or even additional threads. Lots of them are dead because they ran out of images. If the image limit was raised, then there would be fewer dead ones waiting to sage.
>>
no one asked for your opinion
>>
>>6274709
if trannies would post with anime avatars less, you mean
>>
>>6274657
There are 3 cis lesgens?
>>
What's the problem of having gens and also having topic threads?
>>
>>6274657
You are autistic
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.