[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this actually a thing? And if so are there any mtfs on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 300x387
Is this actually a thing? And if so are there any mtfs on here that like cis girls?
>>
I'm a MTF and have a cisgirlfriend who has been with me through it all. She was the first person I came out to and supported me all the way, helping me out with makeup, clothes, and all that shit.
>>
>>6273731
technically yes. not sure if reduced sperm means damaged sperm, and I'm against procreation anyway. but yes, there are plenty of lesbian mtfs, most of the lesbians here do not want anything to do with trans people though, because of A: real predjudice and B: uncomfortable being around trans people.

if you are a mtf looking for a cis lesbian/pansexualwhatever to hook up with, you wont find it anywhere here. if you are a lesbian and interested in mtfs, expect to get swarmed by a bunch of angry dykes telling you you aren't a lesbian.
>>
>>6273753
Awww that's wonderful! Congrats!
>>6273771
I'm a pansexual cis female so I am very open to dating a mtf.
>>
>>6273771
but lesbians don't exist. Transbians all turn bisexual eventually as well.

Also most trannies are involved in open or poly relationships so I can't imagine how well that will end when they're all old and shriveled.
>>
>>6273785
Sounds cool to me. I wish I was at the stage in my transition that I felt like a woman. I'll be there soon though. Then I can find a nice owner to settle down with.
>>
>>6273731
why do mtfs always always always ignore bisexual girls? Why is it always the lesbians they're after?

US BISEXUALS EXIST!!! C'MON!!!
>>
>>6273785
Introduce yourself on /mtfg/ and you very well might find one; cis females that actively seek out mtfs are generally rare and there are a lot of mtfs that like cis girls so you have good odds.
>>
>>6273845
Bi transgirl here

I exclusively go for bi girls over cisles jerks

Bunch of dickbags
>>
>>6273731
Theoretically, yes
but in reality nah
trannies reproducing is a meme tumblr keeps spouting when really any tranny that does have a kid typically does it when they're in denial mode about being trans
>>
>>6274755
I don't think op meant the reproduction part bro
>>
>>6273845
because bi girls will eventually leave them for a hot he-cock.
>>
MtF here. I like cis girls very much. Though I am technically bisexual, as of now I really see myself settling down with a cis girl. Men check me out and seem interested but it's really difficult for me to connect with them 9 times out of 10. Sometimes I think I am rarely able to see beyond their appearance.

It would be great to meet a girl who is more dominant in the relationship when it comes to intimacy. I've always liked that because otherwise I am dominant in other aspects of the relationship.
>>
>>6273731
>are there any mtfs on here that like cis girls?
In fucking spades yeah.
>>
>>6273731
trannies can't reproduce

hormones make them sterile

no fuck off back where you came from

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>6273845
because bisexuals are mentally ill degenerates
>>
>>6273731
>Is this actually a thing?
Maybe, idk
>And if so are there any mtfs on here that like cis girls?
yes but i'm not interested in reproducing, because that would involve having sex using my dick. Which i am very much not interested in.
>>
>>6273731
I like ciswomen, however the picture says the couple is able to reproduce which is untrue unless the mtf isnt on hormones.
>>
>>6273845
Because that's bullshit memes.
I only ever see trans girls saying they prefer to go after bi girls because they're less likely to be bigoted.
>>
>>6273753
Mine told me I was delusional, started banging a guy at her office, and texting me at 2 am to tell me I'm destroying my life and she still loves me.
>>
I'm seeing a bi cis girl. Have been for almost a year. I'm bi as well. Entirely monogamous. She has told me I could sleep with other people but that she never could. We're madly in love and she's talking about proposing in the near future. Female chasers are the best.
>>
>>6273731

Reporting in. I am a trans woman who is basically only interested in cis women. I banked sperm at the start of my transition so I can reproduce
>>
>>6273753

Similar story to this, except my sister taught me how to do make-up and I then taught my girlfriend how to do make-up because jesus fuck was she doing it wrong.
>>
>>6273731
nope. trannies cant cum.
>>
>>6282977
>She has told me I could sleep with other people but that she never could
you know she had that big black cock behind your back .
>>
>>6273753
How can she enjoy watching her man sissified... weird
>>
>>6273731
A real trans girl would never use her penis

they are probably an AGP fetishist.
>>
>>6283118
Not where I live mate. BBCs are few and far between here.
>>
>>6283126
Yeah she's pan so she's even into disgusting agp hons.
>>
>>6273731
Mtf here exclusively attracted to cis females. Honestly the only reason I transitioned was because I thought lesbian sex would be really fun and hot to try myself. I get to wear sexy lingerie and watch myself in the mirror while I have sex with my gf
>>
I used to date cisgirls, though not exclusively. Then I started hooking up with other trannies and guys and found out that vaginas are overrated as hell. I can't see myself being involved with one now. I enjoy my sex life too much. With cisgirls it just feels like I'm going through the motions for her sake. Its not something I actually enjoy.

Tbqh I think most transbians are just bi or straight in denial and think they have to be tumblr ultraqueers because they're 1) scared of men 2) cisgirls manipulate transgirls into believing that nobody else wants them
>>
>>6273771
The lesbians here hate when I show up and tell them I suck cock. I am a cis born lesbian and I count MTF as lesbians. I wouldn't ever suck a man's cock it's gross but tranny dicks are fine it's the rest of the body and the voice and attitude I look at.

The angry cunts here hate me for being a lesbian.
>>
>>6273793
>Also most trannies are involved in open or poly relationships so I can't imagine how well that will end when they're all old and shriveled.

Fuck that. The poly people I dated were all in dedicated relationships and got manipulative and creepy with me.

If you're trans, don't put out for poly freaks.
>>
>>6273731
being on top makes me really dysphoric and usually makes me cry and i cant stay hard anyway because im disgusting...

I've really been wanting to eat pussy lately though so :/
>>
>>6275209

you can go off of hormones temporarily until virile
>>
Dated plenty of bi girls and a few lesbians (although that never really works out). We're here and they're there too. Don't trust what 4chan tells you.
>>
>>6273731
>pansexual genderqueer transracial two-spirit squirrelkin! Go LGBTQPAT+

When did the whole thing go so wrong? Was it trannies? I'm pretty sure it was trannies, shouldn't have helped the ill fuckers.
>>
>>6283297
>""""""""cis woman"""""""""" into mtfs
How feminine is your penis?
>>
>>6284184
>trans-lesbian
now the post actually makes sense
>>
>>6283686
Nope, most make you permanently sterile, aside from bicalutamide.
>>
>>6283987
Two spirit existed before lgbt as a modern concept.

>shouldn't have helped the ill fuckers
>what the majority of the world says about all lgbt
Or are you one of those "love me /pol /senpai!" faggots who deludes themselves that being a faggot is toootally normal and the only reason people don't like you is association with trannies?
>>
>>6284271
>Two spirit existed before lgbt as a modern concept.
It's called multiple personality disorder and it's the kind of mental illness people get locked up in mental institutions with.
Do schizophrenics belong to LGBT too now?

It's just about sexual orientation. It always was.
Not about being free to be a woman, napoleon or squirrel.
These people are mentally ill and should be treated as such. These parasites just infiltrated a movement created to advance the rights of sexual orientations and turned it into a looney shitfest.
>>
>>6284374
>It's just about sexual orientation. It always was.
And normal people still think it's degenerate mental illness, that's my point, you retard.
>>
>>6273731
>>6273785
>pansexual
>*Pampered liberal white woman who thinks she's being accepting of trans people whilst setting trans people aside from everyone else
fix'd

This is like white people who like rap but they say they like urban music, it's low-key transphobia with the whole "pan" crowd

And for people who use some definition other than the "I like trans people so I'm pan" definition, you literally are just bisexual with a cringy and useless/redundant label.

t. Bisexual
>>
>>6283176

Not that anon, but sounds like she is offering you an openish relationship to compensate for guilt of cheating. Especially trying to lock you down with marriage to try and force her self from cheating more
>>
>>6284913
In the current state they every fuckin right to think so.
Does liking other men necessarily involve dressing up into weird colorful shit getting a lisp and feminine mannerisms? Does it involve being a degenerate slut riding the cock carousel? Apparently it does now. Even fuckin Milo, who posses as the fascist neoreactionary mouthpiece is a flamboyant fairy. These people don't care about sexuality. They just care about causing an outrage. And they essentially hijacked the whole thing. That's why they keep pushing for more and more outrage - "pedosexuals" are the next big thing, didn't you hear?

There is a big silent majority, who doesn't want to be associated with the dildo-waving genderqueer fairy crowd. We just want to be left the fuck alone, that's what it always was about - being left the fuck alone.
>>
>>6273731
I don't like girls but my boyfriends keep transitioning so I'm doomed to the transbian life.
>>
>>6284960
I get what they were saying I was just shit posting.

I trust her, she isn't the type (I've been cheated on in my last relationship). She's totally devoted to me and is just worried that because I'm bi but haven't been with a guy (struggle to feel comfortable around them but am sexually attracted to them) I'm going to feel trapped and leave her.
>>
File: 1464322152368.jpg (39 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
1464322152368.jpg
39 KB, 300x387
>>6273731
>>
>>6284240

its a possibility im sure but it certainly isnt guaranteed and there are tons of stories of women going off hrt for 6mo-1yr til they could produce genetic material again
>>
>>6285566
this is truth.
>>
File: 1462146733772.jpg (64 KB, 639x630) Image search: [Google]
1462146733772.jpg
64 KB, 639x630
>>6273845
Bi girls tend to be straight girls that happen to also like girls.

Lesbians tend to be different in terms of appearance and personality, and it's attractive.
>>
>>6273845
Definitely not true, I'm a bi trans girl and I've been in a solid relationship with a bi cis girl for 2 years now and she's super sweet and great.

I always see other trans girls say they'd prefer to date someone bi too, it's just bi people can be harder to notice than butchy lesbians I think.
>>
>>6285566
Basically.
>>
>>6284981
>Does liking other men necessarily involve dressing up into weird colorful shit getting a lisp and feminine mannerisms? Does it involve being a degenerate slut riding the cock carousel?
Do you seriously think that's the only reason that anyone hates gays and thinks they're mentally ill?
They just think it's wrong and unnatural so you must be crazy to do it.
They don't care that you're a conservative straight-acting pls-love-me-pol-senpai type of gay that shamefully keeps it in the closet, you're still a disgusting faggot degenerate who should be put to death.
>>
>>6274808

>not both being bi and sharing boitoys
>or grrltoys
>>
>>6284981
>believing /pol/ pedo bait
LOL
O
L
>>
>>6275178
Hormones make them sterile while they're on hormones. There is no evidence that sterility is irreversible in the majority of cases, and there IS evidence that sperm can be healthy after as much as 10 years on hormones.

So suck it.
>>
>>6284240
literally no medical evidence to this claim

prove me wrong
>>
>>6289261
>They just think it's wrong and unnatural so you must be crazy to do it.

You are delusional and probably mentally ill yourself.
No one is giving a fuck about anything. Not even people like scat fetishists are considered crazy. Why? Because they don't try to shove it in everyone's face.
You are living in the most free most open-minded society in history of humanity. No one cares what you do or who you love, as long as you keep it private.
It is called "decency", something people like you have no idea about. If a straight guy starts shoving his straightness and love of pussy into everyone's face everyone will think he's overcompensating and has mental problems. But people like you think it's normal to do the same if you're gay. Because apparently everyone is out to get them and you have to disarm them before they get to you. Does that sound healthy to you?

I have never had any single problem with my orientation. And I've lived in the middle east and in Russia at some point. Because I don't dress like a cosplaying autist and don't go around waving dildos in peoples' faces. I just dress and behave like a decent human being.
>>
>>6289347
Check the #pedosexual hashtag on twitter
It's a real deal. The feminists are already ruining perfectly healthy boys with their gendershit, injecting them with hormones. It's just 1 tiny step away.
>>
File: >sisters.jpg (108 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
>sisters.jpg
108 KB, 640x607
>>6287987
>>
>>6283297
Protip: they don't hate you for being a lesbian. They hate you for sucking the dick of someone with a y chromosome and then calling yourself a lesbian.
>>
>>6290485
Keep trying to make excuses mentally ill faggot.
>>
>>6283120
She digs both the girls and boys. Basically, she just really loves me, no matter the gender.
>>
File: 1452734450137.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1452734450137.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>6289407
>expecting a tripfag to have an intelligent or reasoned thought
>>
>>6290541
fuckin lol
>>
>>6273731
Probably. I'm a cis lesbian that would be willing to date a trans lesbian provided we get along well and she's cute. Wouldn't be able to reproduce though.
>>
File: aB3l5ENDm_480w_v1.jpg (29 KB, 480x328) Image search: [Google]
aB3l5ENDm_480w_v1.jpg
29 KB, 480x328
>>6290970
>being this buttblasted
>>
>>6291089
>she
>>
>>6282775
:(
>>
>>6291089
>trans
>she
>>
>>6290525

>tfw when AGP teenager in the 90s
>tfw born too early for feminists to wreck my body with hormones
>>
>pansexual
>obese
this checks out
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x364
>>6273731
Fucking crazy people
>>
>>6291089
Ill take her if none of you will. JS.
>>
>transwoman
>has tits
>able to reproduce

Pick two and only two.
>>
>>6294153

Couldn't you just get silicone implants? I don't see how that would suddenly stop sperm production.
>>
>>6273845
I've dated two bisexuals and one lesbian. Slept with only the one lesbian, and a handful of bi girls. You're really barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>6294221
No one is going to put those in without breast tissue. It causes severe scarring and a high cancer risk otherwise.
>>
>>6273731
>queer couple able to reproduce
>expected side effects of hrt affecting sex life: inability to become & perform penetration, decreased fluid from orgasm, permanently & progressively diminished ability to cause pregnancy
>able to reproduce
i wouldn't bet my life on that
>>
>>6283220
hardly believable
>>
>>6273845
i'm like, marrying a bi girl soo maybe people are just ignoring you?
>>
>>6273845
Being with a bi girl doesn't affirm their fetish as much, because they can't know that the bi girl doesn't still see them as male. Pro-tip: A lesbian dating a mtf isn't a lesbian, because sexual attraction is based off of sex and not dress up games.
>>
>>6283220
Kill yourself
We'll wait
>>
It's not impossible to knock up a girl while on HRT, even after you have tits, but it's generally a lot more difficult.

The thing is, most people who have been on HRT for a while aren't having penetrative sex with cis women, so you don't hear about it much. Most trans women with kids had them while in denial, but not always.
>>
Yes and yes.
>>
>>6294547

Is there a source for that?
>>
>>6294858
I'm speaking for myself but straight men and lesbians who like tgirls normally picture them post-SRS, so it's consistent that they'd still be straight male or lesbian female.
>>
>>6282775
That's awful. I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you haven't been strung on along by her and had the will to move on.
>>
>>6290541
lmmaaoooo
>>
>>6295550
his asshole
>>
>>6273731
Lol, this looks like a pic of me and one of my exes.

>are there any mtfs on here that like cis girls?
Newfag detected.

>>6273845
I've dated multiple bi girls, and I have consistently found them to be cheaters. Also, my body being somewhere in between male and female never satisfied them completely (i.e. "bisexual" women always left me for man dick and heteronormativity).

>>6287987
This. I'm really only attracted to gay women. Straight women just don't do it for me.
>>
>>6273845
because they want a man or a woman not some inbetweener freak like me
>>
>>6296561

I assumed so, but I figured that I should give a fair chance and not curbstomp him completely.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.