[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I still be a qt fem boy bottom at 6'2"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: large.jpg (90 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
90 KB, 500x347
Can I still be a qt fem boy bottom at 6'2"
>>
>>6273414

Don't you already have a thread up?
>>
>>6273414
People are going to say no but I don't see why not, if you've got the looks.

Femboys aren't trannies, it is ridiculous to apply the same standards to them.
>>
Absolutely.

>Tfw no Amazon qt 3.14 bf
>>
>>6273425
It's a different subject matter but yeah. Also I wasn't getting any responses
>>
>>6273431
I mean, I'm not going for trap status but I just want to be a feminine qt
>>
>>6273414
Yea. Finding a 6'3" bf might help but not necessary
>>
>>6273414
That depends on whether you're okay with dating someone shorter than you.
If so will you be my qt fem bf?
>>
U just described me so I hope so :)
>>
>>6273414
yes

I looked like a skinny pretty boy dude at 6' 3" and have taken HRT for a year now and I look androgynous as fuck now

Also I lost a couple inches off my height
>>
>>6274187
Well how short are you desu ;)
>>
>>6274346
6'1"
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>6274416
That's not bad at all senpai. I feel like I wouldn't be good enough though. Like its totally my fault for being too tall
>>
>>6274454
You'd be fine as far as I would consider. Height isn't a concern for me.

Where you from?
>>
>>6273414
tall lanky people are way cuter than short pudgy pigs
>>
>>6273414
Sure. I'm sure there are plenty of tryhard muscle-manlets out there who would love to bend over a bean-pole like you as a show of dominance.
>>
>>6273414
thats up to you.

There are no rules saying tall = masculine or short = feminine. If you let what other people think get into your head then just be whatever they want you to be.

I'm 5'10 and I was with a 6 foot femboy and it was wonderful, I loved his height, so elegant with him. However he kinda was very vain and didn't want to be taller. We split up much later and I'm with an even taller feminine boy and we love it.
>>
>>6273574
fuck off, his bf doesn't need to be taller just so he fits your, quite frankly, boring ass cookie cutter idea of what a gay couple is supposed to look like.
>>
>>6274474
Sorry for the late response, I'm on the east coast.
>>
>>6275704
Late response indeed :p

I'm not even from the U.S.
>>
>>6275825
Yeah im sorry :( I feel asleep. What country you from?
>>
>>6275917
I'm actually from Australia :/
Speaking of which, it's kinda late here and I'm tired af. Goodnight anon.
>>
>>6275987
Kk feel free to post here when you get up :)
>>
>>6276010
Awake at 4:48 AM.
What's uo?
>>
>>6277676
*up
>>
>>6277676
Awake at 4:33am
>>
yeah, sure thing
>>
To be brutally honest, your height doesn't mean nearly as much as your body type when it comes to being fem. I've seen femboys that are over 6 feet but fairly slender without bulging muscles and oversized shoulders. Height pretty much means nothing if you're naturally fem otherwise.
>>
>>6273414
In Amsterdam, northern Kenya, or at the top of a beanstalk, yes.

Tallness is attractive in both sexes, it's a matter of an ideal bottom being shorter than an ideal top.
>>
Only if I can be a bear at 5'5 and 110lbs
>>
>>6273414
anything above 6 is clearly fem dad height
>>
>>6280702
Don't know the culture of this board..... but just incase... fuck off trip fag.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.