[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell is a 'gay dating' app?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: abe.jpg (91 KB, 1181x900) Image search: [Google]
abe.jpg
91 KB, 1181x900
Why the hell would two grown men actually want to get to know each other?

Why do all young homos think that the rest of their life is senior year in high school?

Grow up. Nobody wants to 'date'. The more you talk the less fun anything is. Think about it. Of all the attractive men you've met, how many did you actually "like" if in fact you even cared about what they thought about anything?

Emotional neediness is for insecure chicks. At first I thought 'dating' was a euphemism, then I start looking and see there are grown ass men going on and on and on about their favorite food, their favorite TV or movies as if anyone cares. They even listed music as if adult men are seriously consider music anything but background noise.

This is the problem with teaching young homos that they are just straight people with different tastes. Men do not function that way. There is no triple-deck wedding cake in the future of anyone but the most delusional. Stop believing liberal horseshit. You're into dicks so stop pretending its some mystical social phenomenon. You just like dicks and there are plenty of men that find that useful if you stop scaring them off with nut-ass liberal claptrap.

"Dating". Jesus Christ. Embrace the truth and you'll find life as a cocksucking buttslut a lot less confusing or frustrating. All that whining about rights and shit lesbians yammer about goes right out the window. Look at Russia. You know which gays get beat in Russia? The ones that could've stayed home and knocked boots with their men in private except some leftist looney convinced them to go into mobs of equally looney people and get their skulls cracked.

I guess that basically it. Sexual politics are basically a diversion for people who aren't getting laid and presumably don't know how.
>>
da fuq
>>
haha holy shit
>>
>>6267770
how old are you btw?
>>
>>6267963
He's probably not old
>>
File: 1432297314902.jpg (118 KB, 1234x1024) Image search: [Google]
1432297314902.jpg
118 KB, 1234x1024
>>6267770
I've never saw a post that was so wrong and so butthurt about men. I guess you are a bislut that got rejected by an sane gay man.
>>
/b/ user confused and believes in sissy hypnosis. nobody surprised, more on that at 11
>>
>>6267770
Honestly I just go on those to find some innocent twinks to pozz up
You're looking at it wrong
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.