[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an /lbt/ how does it feel to be shown up in every single last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 960x632
As an /lbt/ how does it feel to be shown up in every single last way by gay men?

>started lgbt movement at stonewall
>vastly influential in culture and arts
>best legal reperesentaton and political clout of any sexual minority
>male

Well?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 495x700
>>6266866
Femgen here, you might be going extinct, but don't worry, gay boys will carry the torch for you.

Your legacy is in good hands.
>>
File: 99.jpg (40 KB, 544x480) Image search: [Google]
99.jpg
40 KB, 544x480
>>6266866
Bisexual here. Most of your 'vast influence' in culture and the arts actually comes from us. Also we have more options in our love lives, including the option to pass on our genes to our children (without using laboratory equipment).

Your move.
>>
>>6266866

You know for a fact there were trannies there too.

>best legal reperesentaton and political clout of any sexual minority

>implying cis bi men who aren't out don't trump you on both
>>
>>6267141
>posting andreja, queen of mtf women

fem gay boys have nothing on us desirably qt mtfs, the fact you post Andreja makes me laugh my ass off.
>>
>>6267712
>fem gay boys have nothing on us
Cept we stole
your moans and can now look like you if we want, but keep all the boyishness and chil personality you don't have. Androgyny is the way forward.

Andreja has nothing on Andrej.
>>
>>6267788
Except Andrej is long gone and only Andreja is left.

Only a matter of time before you go full tranny and join us. You're pretty much a bitch mtf already.
>>
>>6267788
>chil personality you don't have.

your posts say you're more catty than relaxed.
>>
File: Shinjitears.gif (968 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
Shinjitears.gif
968 KB, 500x200
>>6267854
>>6267846
You're wrong, I'm a still a boy and I've got a noble heart and I'll never become like you. Just you wait and see.
>>
>>6266866

That was the trannies.
>>
It was trans and lesbians who started the movement and it was already underway before stonewall
>>
>>6266866
I don't care at all, I just want a cute girl on my arm.
>>
>>6269250
No.
>>
>>6269158
it's okay fellow femfag
just stop avatarfagging ffs

>>6269250
no it was me
>>
>>6266866
>cis white male wants all the credit again
>>
>>6266866
Who cares; the western LGBT movement is hardly relevant in most western countries, and in some, has had no purpose for a long time.
>vastly influential in culture and arts
Gay culture: Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, and other crappy music; hookups; polyamory and open relationships; gayface; HIV and poz pride; the word "pride" in and of itself; "YASSS!"
Pls, this isn't culture, baka.
>best legal reperesentation and political clout of any sexual minority
Other than [citation needed], you could argue that other branches have their own benefits; law isn't the be all and end all of everything - science is.
>male
So am I, and probably much more of a male than the vast majority of the male gay movement, if the picture in your post is anything to go by.

I'm pretty sure that people don't associate us bis with the LGT, but I do have to admit that I seriously feel for the Ls, Ts, and minority of cool Gs that have to put up with this crappy representation.
>>
File: [girls and boys].jpg (12 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
[girls and boys].jpg
12 KB, 281x179
>>6267179
they can't reply that, all "gay ancient culture" are made from bisexuals, a lot of their "powerful generals" were bisexuals with long romances with women, a lot of "their" scientist were bisexuals, all of their suposed "gay refined ancient culture" was shaped by bisexuals, not gays, and their "gay geniuses" in their majority were bisexuals, fuck, even "lesbian history" is just made by bisexual women.

we, bisexual made a lot for the development of humanity, A LOT more than gay men and women.
>>
>>6267846
no

trannies are mentally ill
>>
>>6274583
the black calling the kettle pot
>>
>>6267179
Didn't we bisexuals have a big role in the early lgb (t came later) rights movement? Not like now with the parades etc but the real fight for rights like "I don't want to be arrested or/and killed because I like the same gender"

I don't know about passing genes on though. Growing up having to hide being bi having to lie about why I didn't have a gf and having to pass the blame to my parents when in reality I wasn't interested in most of the girls (the guys were way hotter in my school and the hot girls were all taken) There's a chance sexuality is genetic or hereditary and I don't want my children to experience the hell that was my childhood being suicidal etc because I lived in constant fear of others. The worst it got was when I finally broke down told my friend ran home and tried to blow my own head off with a rifle. The only reason I'm here is because I grabbed an old shitty bullet that didn't go off.

I wish that instead of shit like pride parades we tried to get gay/bisexuals to be completely seen as normal and not "freaks" or "different" or fucking exotic rare species so that kids like I was don't have to live in daily fear to the point where they go completely insane
>>
>>6274583
homos aren't nearly as mentally ill as trannies, at least we realize that someone wearing doctor clothes doesn't make them a doctor

in terms of mental illness trannies>bisexuals>>>>>homosexuals
>>
>>6274618
meant to quote>>6274596
>>
>>6274618
I am a homo
From where I sit
you are a tranny
>>
>>6274602
wow... that got real really quick. Now I just want to hug you and quietly hold your hand, anon.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.