[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to increase the amount of estrogen in my body (male)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: DSCN0342.jpg (4 MB, 3456x4608) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0342.jpg
4 MB, 3456x4608
Preferably meals or something I can get easily
>>
File: ok.jpg (9 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
9 KB, 206x206
>>6266507
go to transhelp or something. There isn't really anything that you can eat or drink that will increase estrogen to the point where it will alter your hormonal levels. Stay away from red meat and excessive carbs, sure, but unless you spend all goddamn day chugging soy milk not a damn thing is going to happen.
>>
>>6266507
Eating estrogen wont doo much as androgen receptors are busy dealing with the testosterone. You need antiabdrogens, which happen to make you infertile (bicalutamide os the only one that doesnt cause permanent infertility).
Get hrt from online pharmacies
>>
There are no HRT alternatives that will affect you in any meaningful way.
>>
>>6266507
Why do you want more estrogen? (Basically asking whether if you're trans, femboy, or agp)
>>
Dont trust em.

Try pueraria mirifica for estro, finasteride for dht and spearmint capsules for dht and testosterone. Ainterol herbs sells good concentrated pueraria, most other vendors are scammers.

You wont look like a chick but it slows down t wrecking you and makes u a tad girlier looking.
>>
estradiol injected into your ass
>>
inhousechemist dot vu

no script needed. herbs dont work.
>>
>>6267403
>Try pueraria mirifica for estro, finasteride for dht and spearmint capsules for dht and testosterone
Or just estradiol, spiro/cypro, if you're going to use pharmaceuticals.
>>
Stop eating meat
Force your body into protein starvation to lose muscle mass
Eat lots of green leafy veggies and eat all of the fruit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.