[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could live in another time aside from the present and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: fekwjkdsl.gif (31 KB, 299x308) Image search: [Google]
fekwjkdsl.gif
31 KB, 299x308
If you could live in another time aside from the present and future, where would you want to live?

You're still gay in the past tho
>>
>>6264742
Ancient Greece pounding some delicious shota boipucci - where else?
>>
>>6264742

> You're still gay in the past tho

In the 60s before AIDs and at the pre-AIDs peak of gay acceptance (at least in liberal areas)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deB_u-to-IE
>>
>>6264742
The literal beginning of the universe, just so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore.
>>
>>6264742

Is this time travel, or being born native to the time period we select?

If time travel, the time of Jesus so I could ask Jesus explicitly what he thought about trans people in plain terms so there's no later misinterpretation (e.g. Does a man who wants to live as a woman and is willing to change his body in every way to do so allowed in to the Kingdom of God? Is he allowed to make this change and should he be treated as a woman by others including marriage ? Likewise, is a woman who wants to become a man allowed the same treatment?) And if the answer is positive, hopefully it would save a lot of people a lot of suffering. Of course, there's the possibility that part would never get written down or it would be left out at the Council of Nicea. Then there's the possibility Jesus did not exist in any way.

If I'm born in to that time, I elect about 5,000 years ago in the area now known as Prague. Trannies seemed to be treated decently then. Or in some other time period and culture where trans people were treated respectfully.
>>
>>6268406
The kingdom of god is an egoless state. Trans woman can't enter the kingdom of god because the entire point of transitioning is tied up in thought processes that make you uncomfortable which is essentially the ego.

Protip: git spiritual and experience ego loss
>>
File: whatcanyoudo.jpg (9 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
whatcanyoudo.jpg
9 KB, 400x276
>>6268677

>Protip: git spiritual and experience ego loss

I did, wasn't for me. Guess I'll line up for my place in hell.
>>
>>6268693
>nothing and everything wasn't for me
>>
Victorian England
>>
>>6268861
Not them but you do understand that what you're describing is quite terrifying for some people, and at best uncomfortable?
>>
>>6264742
Not a lot good time period for blacks. So I can't travel back too far. I would like to see the 80's
>>
>>6265426
Too hot and no oxygen
>>
>>6269509
>>6269509
Travel back far enough and wouldn't you be a pharoah or something?
>>
File: 1451951448752.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
1451951448752.png
93 KB, 265x258
>>6269518

WE
>>
>>6269512
>Joke

>your head.

>>6269541
WUZ
>>
>>6264742
Roman Empire, before Christfags ruined it.
>>
>>6268406
>>6268677
Wrong, Paradise isn't an egoless state, infact the ego resist after the material death (the first death), but only those who recognize God, the others who don't get the perma-death, the annihiliation of the ego (the second death)

What you don't have is a material, limited body, and probabily not even a sex/gender of some sort, read this verse of the New Testament:
Matthew 22:30 "At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven" so I don't think being trans it's really incompatible with the Kingdom of God.

(To don't talk about that verse that could be interpretaded as Jesus saying his disciples to "deal with" men that weren't born to be "manly" because God wanted so.)
>>
File: jesus.jpg (81 KB, 640x612) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
81 KB, 640x612
>>6268677
Implying you can't do both is a silly as Dionysus wearing only grape leaves, without the ivy that lashes the vines to their arbors.

>>6270623
https://soundcloud.com/galligirl/cybele-lives
>>
>>6270726

>(To don't talk about that verse that could be interpretaded as Jesus saying his disciples to "deal with" men that weren't born to be "manly" because God wanted so.)

Do you mean Matthew 19:12?
>>
Roman Empire, shit was lit, and insanely decadent

my hero <3 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caligula
>>
>>6264742
5years ago, and make myselfstop repressing and go on hrt at 13.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>6272318

>mfw I didn't think of that

I'd like to change my answer >>6268406 to 11 years ago, so I could take advantage of my move to another state to make a social transition without any of my classmates knowing I was born with a dick.

Also, can you believe Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends started 12 years ago this August? How old do you feel?
>>
>>6264742
I want to live in the future where science can actually give me a uterus.

I just want to have kids :(
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x150
>>6279181
Too bad faggot
>>
>>6264742
Ultra-conservative 1950s, confused 1960s, ultra-Liberal 1970s. That's when we fsck up there.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.