[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arin Transon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: qt.jpg (15 KB, 449x213) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
15 KB, 449x213
QT edition!
I think I found another thing that could support this case https://youtu.be/sFXTVdQOZbI?t=1m3s
>>
You creepy hons do realize you are potentially outing a closeted trans woman right?

REgardless of how correct you might be this is an incredible fucked up thing to do
>>
>>6266159
>>
>>6266159
the sooner we get her to come out the higher chance she isn't a completely unsalvageable hon
>>
he's got nice moobs
>>
>>6268531
they're leftover titties from her brief stint with HRT before going back into repression
>>
His girlfriend is completely wrecked and probably has fetal alcohol syndrome.

Regardless, being trans is a pattern of thought so it's probably best not to make it so Arin is a completely defunct degenerate.
>>
>grasping this hard
>>
>>6264023
>people falling for this meme every thread

:')
>>
Don't you people have anything better to do than continue to try and convince yourselves and others that he's trans?
>>
>>6266159

The problem is the internet has turned being trans into a meme. Nobody knows what the fuck they really want anymore.

>>drr hrr not knowing what you want makes you stupid

Peer pressure is a thing, and it affects adults too. 4chan is the worst for this. You'll come and here be circle-jirked, hug boxes, trolled, flamed, and fucked off in the same thread - potentially by the same person. Unfortunately some people actually come here looking for advice, but don't realize what 4chan is.
>>
>>6268641
>Regardless, being trans is a pattern of thought
It is?
>>
File: eyeroll.gif (982 KB, 390x259) Image search: [Google]
eyeroll.gif
982 KB, 390x259
He's not trans
>>
File: 1463345163493.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1463345163493.png
43 KB, 542x602
He's clearly trans

just listen to his female voices in his animations. He's AGP fo sho
>>
>>6268641
> probably has fetal alcohol syndrome
> probably

nigga she got a full blown retard face
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.