[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is so sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1464182519002.webm (3 MB, 634x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464182519002.webm
3 MB, 634x1080
I have the same problem. Feminine face, slender build but broad upper torso. I look like a freak ;_;
>>
>>6263633
Well, at least you have a feminine face and a slender build

Don't think about the stuff that could be better, think about what's already good
>>
>>6263633
That's not a problem, that's hot.
>>
>>6263633
How bad does it look ?
Post a pic of your body
>>
>>6263633
>This is so sad
>Posts a bombshell
k
>>
>>6263653
>>6263667

don't you think it looks weird? like her face and rest of her body are really feminine and then seh has this broad shoulders and narrow hips?
>>
>>6263728
She's not broadshouldered and narrow hipped, she's an hourglass.
>>
>>6263728
I wouldn't use the word weird. Maybe not 100% anatomy drawing typical, but not bad in any way. She looks hot as fuck like that.
>>
>>6263728
I'm straight and I'd tap the fuck out of that desu :^)
>>
>>6263728
She's just wearing clothes that doesn't fit her.
>>
Prime example of how much trans women overthink everything.
>>
>>6264485
>implying cis women aren't exactly like that as well.
>>
>>6264497
I mean sure but there is a difference between "ugh my eyebrows are too narrow I'm ugly" and "ugh my eyebrows are too narrow I look like a man"

Trans women seem to think that if they aren't a fucking stunner 10/10 in terms of appearance, they don't pass.
>>
>>6264506
I guess I just don't see much difference between those two examples.
>>
>>6263633
The problem is she has no waist
>>
literally she just needs to adjust her fucking shirt.
>>
>>6263728
There's a girl I know who has basically that exact body shape, except smaller breasts. She doesn't look "weird" at all.

Girl in OP is just wearing ill-fitting, ill-proportioned clothes. The long skirt just eats her waist and what's left for her top is 90% shoulders.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.