[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Man gets out of prison and the first thing a friend from t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-25 02.23.07.png (523 KB, 1058x1129) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-25 02.23.07.png
523 KB, 1058x1129
A Man gets out of prison and the first thing a friend from the outside shows him as a indication of the world today is the video "die cis scum"

It's like the fallout four plot but with feminism instead of nukes

https://youtu.be/1i9mazaP6z0
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-08-38-00.png (955 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-08-38-00.png
955 KB, 1920x1080
Look at this man's face

He left the one place he waited years to be free from only to want to return.

He thought he was finally free, I feel for him
>>
>>6263013
>>6263034
What the fuck was this fat beta in prison for? Robbing a mcdonalds? Lmao
>>
>>6263042
Someone is triggered :^)
>>
The girl who made those videos calmed her tits and admitted that that was her insufferable cunt phase. She'd be there right along with him.
>>
>>6263085
Yup. Funny how she straightened out after a good dicking
>>
>>6263085
>that that was her insufferable cunt phase
Seems to be the phase most women are in all the time.
>>
>>6263013
That chick is annoying, but watching a loser complain about it is even worse.
>>
>>6263013

i would rather someone be shouty and retarded than be such a menace to society they were imprisoned for half a decade
>>
>>6263270
>you got caught with some pot in the wrong state
>you fucking evil motherfucker I hope you get raped to death during your 10 year prison sentence
sentence length means jack shit
>>
>>6263316
This is what pot heads actually believe
>>
>>6263325
The US is a pretty fucked up country with a pretty fucked up prison system. They put more people in jail than anywhere else on earth and for some of the stupidest shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.