[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just started to transition mtf and I know that most trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1430934854878.jpg (10 KB, 391x325) Image search: [Google]
1430934854878.jpg
10 KB, 391x325
So I just started to transition mtf and I know that most trans end up with almost no breast at all, but I would like to not look like an ironing board.

Is there anything I should do, stuff to take, thing to avoid, to get nice breast in the future?
>>
>>6261631
It's because of genes. If you end up with small boobs, get a breast enlargement surgery…
>>
>>6261631
>Is there anything I should do, stuff to take, thing to avoid, to get nice breast in the future?

Start HRT earlier
Have good genes
>>
>>6261631
Yes, do what bajillions of other women do and get a boob job.
>>
>>6261631
>most trans end up with almost no breast at all
Yeah, if you start when you're 40 kek
>>
>>6261631
*looks down*
Are you sure we end up with almost no breast? Heading towards a B cup already.
>>
>>6261631
Flat chest is good body type for Femboy, be one.
>>
>>6261773
Started at 19, still flat flat flat 2 years later
>>
>>6261773
Fucking this.

A lot of the studies about physical effects of HRT is still largely based on people who've started in their 40s and beyond.
>>
Eat well and massage your breasts every couple days. You want a good intake of protein and vitamins, and more caloric intake than you're using. If you're trying to simultaneously cut muscle mass, you basically can't.
>>
chug whole milk :0
>>
>>6261631
200 mg Prometrium per day. If you don't have it, you're missing the vital growth hormone (for breasts) that every cis girl has.
>>
duckie?
>>
>>6261631
You can't do much
Just take e for a few years
Maybe progesterone after a year or two
That's it
If it doesn't help look for a boob job
You could try lipofilling too, it looks more natural than silicone but you can't make them that big with it
>>
>>6265916
There's no reason to wait for progesterone. Sure if you start puberty at 12, then it's okay, but if you're 22 then you're already overdue.
>>
>>6264508
It's also largely based on people who have used Premarin and Spironolactone. Cyproterone is far more conducive to breast growth.
>>
>>6264125
blame your parents
>>
File: 237653.jpg (171 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
237653.jpg
171 KB, 960x731
>>6261631

If you have a lot of self-discipline you can cycle your weight up and down so your natural fat keeps getting moved around to the right places like your tits, ass, thighs, cheeks, etc. At least that's what I did and now I have 2 big handfuls my bf can't get enough of while at my ideal weight. Start by cutting, lotsa exercise, until you're at a pretty low bf%. Then up your calories and start a slow gain process up to a maximum of 10lbs over your ideal weight. At that point start cutting again, chances are some fat will stay around your breasts and make them look fuller.

Repeat a couple times over the next 2 years, it's a slow process but the HRT should do a lot. I wouldn't bother starting the gain process until you're at a moderate dosage level 1-2 months from now.
>>
>>6266717
Thanks for the tips. It's gonna be Ramadan soon so maybe I can lose some weight finally.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.