[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys had the first time anal a few moments ago... I was a ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Its_Me.png (358 KB, 578x477) Image search: [Google]
Its_Me.png
358 KB, 578x477
guys had the first time anal a few moments ago... I was a ass virgin and now I'm sitting here with his cum in my ass and I love it...

am I gay... because I'm with a girl in a serious relationship... pic related
>>
>>6254502
Post dick or gtfo
>>
>>6254502
Cheating ain't cool bro. Break up with her and become the fag you was born to be.
>>
>cheating
>cum in ass

did you learn nothing about STDs in sex ed
>>
>>6254560
Nice dick. Would suck/10
But you should delete it soon cause this is a blue board
>>
>>6254705
yeah I know but once...
>>
>>6254636
not so easy we have children...
>>
>>6254636
I'm not a fag just like to get fucked i think
>>
and the best was when he came in me diamonds
>>
>>6254759
>>6254764
Get tested. You might have something now that you're going to give to your lovely wife and children.

Also people make mistakes and fall into the kids trap all the time. Lots of gays end up with kids and an ex wife. The Birdcage is a film example (not that you'll end up marrying a stage star, but still).
>>
>>6254764
Would you ever do the fucking tho?
>>
>>6254772
but I want him to fuck me again like dat
>>
>>6254776

I like fuckin my girl in the ass but with a guy I can't keep my dick hard so no
>>
>>6254502
>>6254560
>tfw OP will never cum in me
w-why even live
>>
so do I have to get every time tested after we fuck or what?
>>
>>6254794
Not if you're both clean and he's not fucking other people
>>
>>6254798
we're clean but I guess he fucks other dudes too
>>
>>6254814
Post moar pics
>>
>>6254759
Your pretty gay man. Liking the feel of cum in your man pussy... Yeah very gay. Still shouldn't cheat though, it being hard cause u have kids doesn't make cheating ok.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.