[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autoandro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1445463529399.jpg (88 KB, 400x568) Image search: [Google]
1445463529399.jpg
88 KB, 400x568
Anyone /autoandrophilia/ here?
We seem to be a rarer breed.
Do you present as male? What kind of man do you want to be?
>>
One with a dick.

</end thread>
Seriously, though. I want to be as masc as I can possibly go, and I want a little cute sissy boyfriend to pound into submission.
>>
*lurks in name of scientific interest*
>>
Is it a common theme to want a sissy bf? Because it kind of turns me on to emasculate a partner. Big time.
>>
>>6253855
>>6253837
I think that fucking a weak male can be interpreted as more dominant compared to fucking a regular girl because of the contrast in masculinity, so it makes sense it would be attractive for someone with AAP.
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1000x1415
>>6253749
>mfw hrt femboy with /y/ fetish
>mfw probably part of the reason I want to be a guy wth guys and not go mtf
>>
>>6254069
I was just about to make a similar post, granted I do like being a boy for other reasons, too.

I just really, REALLY get off on sex or masturbation with other men, thinking of it as homo and gay and such. It just makes it even more arousing how gay it is. Even though I'm on hormones and have become androgynous as fuck and all cute, I still can only get off thinking of myself as a male.
>>
>>6253855
Wow holy shit. I've always wanted a gf like that. I thought i'de just find some bigger guy to emasculate me, but this sounds pretty hawt.
>>
>>6254082
> I still can only get off thinking of myself as a male.
This this this

It only works if you can be a qt gay boy with other guys. Het just doesn't work at all.
>>
>tfw mtf with a serious AAP fetish
I just wanna larp with another mtf as femboys force-feeding each other titty skittles just t-to preserve our looks and we're still boys honest!!! desu
>>
File: skittles.jpg (155 KB, 406x250) Image search: [Google]
skittles.jpg
155 KB, 406x250
>>6254227
Fuck off you are besmirching my IRL name you fucker. I don't want some fucking tranny name. I've had it longer than you have. And quit trying to make femboys look like trannies when we're not ;-;
>tfw femboy on skittles with androgynous name
>tfw people can never tell if I'm a guy or a girl
>tfw you enjoy everyone's confusion
>>
>>6254305
haha dw senpai it's just my own personal kink, I respect you guys' gender identities and I think it's awesome you're exercising bodily autonomy like you are

fembfs best bfs anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 874x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 874x951
>>6254536
Would date if u cossplay Kaworu
>>
>>6254587
hnng yeah that image and others like it = major, major turn-ons desu

>tfw went on a date with a femboy two days ago and spent the evening watching anime, holding hands and exchanging head scritches
>fell asleep with him already sleeping head nuzzled against my (boy)boobs
it was bliss
don't worry though, I'm poly, there's space for you in the harem :3
>>
>>6253749
When can we get a AAP support organization?
>>
>>6254305
>tfw femboy on skittles with androgynous name
>tfw people can never tell if I'm a guy or a girl
>tfw you enjoy everyone's confusion

I'd totally break my own neck if I saw you passing down the street *_____*
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.