[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just tried to suck my friend off, I thought he was awake but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1213841779552.png-c200.png (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1213841779552.png-c200.png
19 KB, 200x200
I just tried to suck my friend off, I thought he was awake but hes acting like I basically raped him, before I tried I shook him over and over and over again and asked "do you want me to suck it" and "stop me if you don't want me to" I had it in my hands and was about to suck it and he pushed me back and was super pissed. I think were still friends but I think I'm gonna stop hanging out with him for awhile. Me and him messed around about a year ago and it hasn't happened again but I get so horny thinking about it. Do you think I'm a bad person? Right now I feel like a piece of shit.
>>
>>6249310
>"stop me if you don't want me to"
said every date-rapist ever
>>
File: 1568521648.png (116 KB, 302x234) Image search: [Google]
1568521648.png
116 KB, 302x234
>>6249310
i wonder if i'd be able to stop someone in a situation like that
>>
>>6249310
I wouldnt worrie about it too much, apologize and try not to perv out on the guy anymore unless he initiates it
>>
>>6249310
You are a piece of shit. I hope he reports you for sexual assault
>>
>>6250149
Fuck this roody-poo candy-ass

You good desu senpai.

You should apologize but you good.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.