[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life's only meaning is to make more life. How does it feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1455485240643.png (254 KB, 560x416) Image search: [Google]
1455485240643.png
254 KB, 560x416
Life's only meaning is to make more life. How does it feel that you refuse to fulfill this simple meaning? How does feel knowing that millions of years has passed and the line draws to an end with you, because you like it in the butt.

I just can't understand you people.
>>
Eh, I can deal with impregnating a surrogate and raising my child of my blood while still getting cock in my ass

Thanks though 3/10 bait here's your reply
>>
by that logic every women should be treated like a child-making factory, impregnated at the fertile age of 13 and killed once menopause hits.

and you don't do that either, do you?

sage
>>
>>6245358
I'm not baiting. I'm just genuinely curious.
>>
>>6245365
Wait so women aren't baby making cocksleeves?

Damnit now I have to sage
>>
>>6245365
I do believe every woman should conceive a minimum of 3 children, yes. And I do look down at women who rather work than raise a family. Being a mother isn't something that should be demonized, which it is right now by feminists.
>>
>>6245339
Hehe, you're stupid, you came here just to troll yes, enjoy your sageru in every field. :3
>>
>>6245370
On the off chance you actually are curious (still saging though)

Majority of gay men I meet seem to be a lot more excited than the straight male friends I have, who often would rather get a vasectomy than risk getting their wives/girlfriends pregnant because they hate the idea of children

Whereas I personally hate the idea of adopting because I want to raise a member of my family, preferably alongside a blood child of the same age of my partner, creating a strong family bond.

So no, I'm passing my genes on, and a lot more gay guys seem excited abott raising a child of their own dna than most young straight men who'd rather tie their tubes and cum infertilely
>>
>>6245401
But then what about your partner? Wouldn't he want a child of his own too then? Isn't getting a child that is both your blood the ultimate bond you can achieve? You also say that you can rather get a child of your family, so are you sure some woman in your family is willing to be a surrogate? What if they don't or can't go through a pregnancy only to give the child away?

You say it so easily, but it is much more complicated.
>>
>>6245339
You can say the same thing to every straight man or woman who doesn't want to have kids or is infertile.

There is no "meaning" of life, we're all here by accident and luck has it that the conditions of this Earth and the development of the human body has come to this where you are living right now. If it didn't, we simply wouldn't be here talking.

However, what your normal human being would say is that the "purpose" of life to you is to live a happy life, which you can't really do if you repress a biological predisposition hard-wired into your brain.

Saged.
>>
>>6245424
>i don't like the idea of adopting because I want to raise a member of my family, preferably alongside a blood child of the same age of my partner, creating a strong family bond.
>>
>>6245424
And who said it would be a woman in my family? I'm paying some vapid whore with great genetics, it's basically eugenics without the genocide, to incubate my child and then legally they'll have zero control over my child's fate when it pops out.
>>
>>6245339
Life has no meaning.
If the purpose is to create more life, that life's purpose is to create more life, and so on until the heat death of the universe, it has served no purpose other than to perpetuate itself and prolong it's inevitable demise.
>>
File: bacteria.jpg (620 KB, 1600x1002) Image search: [Google]
bacteria.jpg
620 KB, 1600x1002
>>6245339
>Life's only meaning is to make more life
sheepish pleb detected

picture related, you and your kind
>>
>>6245339
>Life's only meaning is to make more life. How does it feel that you refuse to fulfill this simple meaning?
I would like to see you tell this to a pedo :)
>How does feel knowing that millions of years has passed and the line draws to an end with you, because you like it in the butt.
The line spreads and not shrinks you retard.
>>
>>6245424
And furthermore 3 parent children are already legal for women with mitochondrial issues, and the tech is quixkly advancing to the point where genetics of two fathers with the mitochondrial dna of a third female parent being available, and I'm almost certain that tech will exist (can already afford a surrogate as a single man so I don't see why I couldn't afford that service in a decade when I'm married)

Tons of solutions, and worst case scenario I just have a sureogate impreganated by myself and my husband and have twins of the same mother that me and the other father raise together, so we're still bonded as a family by blood relation.

And even if that doesn't work, just have children that are born close to eachother if she can't bear twins for us

So many solutions to carry on my genetics

>reminder to put sage in all fields
>>
>>6245339
>Life's only meaning is to make more life.
Not really.

>How does it feel that you refuse to fulfill this simple meaning?
I didn't refuse, you know. I didn't consciously decide that my peepee can't get hard and ejeculate when I see a woman. It's biological. How about you tell this to a priest who deliberately chose celibacy?

>and the line draws to an end with you
My bro and sis are straight, as far as I know, so no, the line doesn't end.

>>6245381
>every woman should conceive a minimum of 3 children
If people actually did that today in developed countries, the countries would collapse in several generations. Not even kidding. China would've become an India-tier shithole filled with hunger and poverty if the government didn't create the one-child-per-family laws.
>>
>>6245339
Only one general on this board will be able to say "but I will reproduce"

Say hello. TO REPRESSION GENERAL.

We are the few vanguards of light. In the darkness of lgbt
>>
File: 1462307458376.jpg (16 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1462307458376.jpg
16 KB, 237x250
>>6245651
SIGN ME UPP
>>
Animal reproduction is so primitive, yet you base your life meaning on it? I will just create my offspring in a lab..
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.