[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
authentic female sexuality is impossible around cis men and trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7
File: datboi.png (116 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
datboi.png
116 KB, 500x632
In modern society we are taught to look at the world though certain perspectives/lenses.We live in patriarchal world; women take their husband's last names, a standard human body on a medical poster is male, men are taught to be observers and women are objects. Things like lingerie serve no practical purpose for the wearer and are intended for voyeurism only.

The problem is that women are not simply objects, they are observers as well. Yet since the female perspective is considered exotic and non-standard, women often adopt the male lens to look at both themselves and other women.This is also especially true of anyone that was socialized as a man. This presents an interesting dilemma because during sex it puts women in the position of observer rather than participant, performer rather than partner.This in turn forces a woman into an out-of body state where she is cut off from her own eroticism/bodily sensations.

Sex with people who were socialized as women( trans men included) can bring women back into authentic sexuality where they are free to get in touch with their own eroticism free of socialized voyeurism.
>>
trans girls whine and bitch about chasers, but it's such fucking old news to be objectified for cis girls. No sympathy.
>>
>>6238230
>muh patriarchy
this fucking delusion. enjoy living life on easy mode as a girl and shut the fuck up.

>muh objectification
men are literally pawns for powerful people to throw around in wars and forced to construct great projects for society.

how horrible it must be for people to want to fuck you. how will you ever manage.
>>
>>6238247
>men are literally pawns for powerful people to throw around in wars and forced to construct great projects for society.
The majority of those powerful people are men though. You're talking about a class issue, not a gender one.
>>
>>6238260
so your rebuttal that women are -overall- treated worse than men is the fact that .0001% of men lead amazing lives?

I concede that. It's pretty great being an alpha male.

But the 99.999% of the rest of the men are way less valuable to society than an ordinary woman.

And it shows up all the time if you start looking for it.
>>
>all this generalization
As a trans woman I feel like a performer and an observer during sex, and don't voyeur on my female partners. I simply try to please them and enjoy their body mostly as an extension of their person.
And I know many cis women who are voyeurs in sex.
I'm just a lying patriarch though lol
>>
>>6238260
yes
>>
>>6238266
we are not talking about better/worse. We are talking about voyeurism/objectification.
>>
>male sexuality is this meme I thought up called "voyeurism" - see? now it's bad! it's a bad word now!

shut the fuck up
>>
>>6238284
If you don't think the male gaze/voyeurism exist, chances are you have appropriated it and think it's standard.
>>
>>6238230
Oh shit waddup :3

Also ops being silly
>>
>>6238230
here comes dat boi!
right in your vagina!

oh shit waddup
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 686x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 686x960
Oh shit waddup
>>
>>6238230
When it comes to sex men are visual creatures and women are tactile. She is far from cut off from sexuality while participating in romantically engaged intercourse. My god lol
>>
lol who cares
cathy brennan pls go
>>
>>6238230
read Esther Vilar's 'The Manipulated Man' and then think again about how this world is put together and run.
>>
File: SlU0S43.jpg (41 KB, 700x482) Image search: [Google]
SlU0S43.jpg
41 KB, 700x482
It's funny how TERFs claim that MtFs fetishize femininity and then go on to write weird shit like this.

I'm a cis lesbian myself and i hope TERFs know that claims such as
>Things like lingerie serve no practical purpose for the wearer and are intended for voyeurism only.
are ridiculously patronizing. Like, maybe I like panties and fishnets because I like them, how the fuck do you know? I have never felt my femininity being "appropriated" by trans women but I've certainly felt talked down to and used as a prop by the TERF agenda.
>>
>>6238418
I usually take 4chan as a joke, but I do want to thank you for posting this. More people need to be exposed to this.
>>
>>6238266
I'm saying to make a meaningful comparison between genders, you have to compare men and women when all other factors (such as social class) are equal.
>>
>>6238383
nice non-supported evo psych

theyve found women to be visually stimulated at similar levels to men

men just have higher sex drives
>>
>>6238440
You know the tell tale sign of someone not being a cis lesbian? When they use the term "terf". Just admit you're a buttblasted tranny and get over it.
>>
>>6238268
Although I don't have any experience with female partners, I can second that not all trans women suffer from not being able to experience sexuality as a participant.

I'm not a huge fan of lingerie either though, sex feels more like a dance where souls intertwine to me so what people are wearing does not matter so much to me. That said, I haven't ever been with a female partner, so I guess that makes me biased on that, and who knows, I might like it if I'm with someone who wears lingerie sometime.
>>
File: smugbrows.jpg (4 KB, 138x122) Image search: [Google]
smugbrows.jpg
4 KB, 138x122
>women take their husband's last names
Not in Glorious Red China.
>>
>>6238247
lol

>>>r9k

please. please go.
>>
>>6238247
you meant to say
>men are literally pawns for powerful MEN to throw around in wars and forced to construct great projects for MEN-CONTROLLED society.

don't ever try to dissociate yourself from the patriarchy you are part of you fucking white cis male ::^^^)
>>
>>6239268
Found the TERF
>>
>>6238230
Authentic female sexuality is being submissive to a man. Anything else is a delusion.
>>
>>6238230
>male sexuailty is BAD
>muh true and natural female sexuality is good

This is the problem with every single feminist idea. It might sound nice and sound at first but they always devolve into just, "men bad, women good."

>>6239067
>bashing evolutionary psychology
>while espousing the latest feminist trash

How CUUTE dear!
>>
>>6238440
>I've certainly felt talked down to and used as a prop by the TERF agenda.
they want ur girlpucci
>>
>>6238230
Fuck off bleeder
>>
>>6238230
>authentic female sexuality is impossible around cis men
That's retarded because the overwhelming majority of women are exclusively attracted to cis men.
>>
>>6238230

This is a good post but don't encourage women to fuck women, and especially not trans guys.

Also consider the fact that sexuality cannot be "authentic" as you believe because sexuality is molded by what we see and experience. If women GENUINELY wanted to fuck women and trans guys, we'd be doing it more and more. But we aren't.
>>
>>6239605
Found the nasty tranny.
>>
Oh shit waddup
>>
>>6239921
At least trannies pass as female, unlike TERFs.
>>
>>6238230
In modern society we are taught to look at the world though certain perspectives/lenses.We live in patriarchal world; women take their husband's last names, a standard human body on a medical poster is male, men are taught to be observers and women are objects. Things like lingerie serve no practical purpose for the wearer and are intended for voyeurism only.

The problem is that women are not simply objects, they are observers as well. Yet since the female perspective is considered exotic and non-standard, women often adopt the male lens to look at both themselves and other women.This is also especially true of anyone that was socialized as a man. This presents an interesting dilemma because during sex it puts women in the position of observer rather than participant, performer rather than partner.This in turn forces a woman into an out-of body state where she is cut off from her own eroticism/bodily sensations.

Sex with people who were socialized as women( trans men included) can bring women back into authentic sexuality where they are free to get in touch with their own eroticism free of socialized voyeurism.
>>
File: huehuehue.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>6240379
>trannies pass as female
>>
File: average TERF.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
average TERF.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
>>6240415
>cisgender """""women"""""
>>
>>6238587
Gender ceases to matter at higher social strata, all there is is a dance of power exchange; it's kind of beautiful and perfect in a cold, hard psychopathic way
>>
>>6239767
Authentic male sexuality is hunting, farming, posturing, and rampant gender-ambiguous sexual pursuit. This Victorian heteronormative pruient-avoidant shit is delusional.

And this is coming from a fag who wilts involuntarily when trying to put it in boybutt
>>
>>6238247
Absolutely correct why do women even bother going to school, obviously your entire quality of life is decided by how easily you can or can't get fucked
>>
>>6239771
The point is that everyone's sexuality is warped, men just have a slightly easier time as their pleasure is actually considered central to the act while most women don't learn to orgasm until their late teens. The only one seeing feminist memes here is you.
>>
oh shit waddup
>>
>>6238230
oh shit waddup
>>
>>6238293
Your argument is essentially that women aren't sexual or that women don't have their own wants/desires which is patently false.

You are a neo-fascist.
>>
>>6240518
You're perpetuating a meme right now. The fact you can't see that makes you a retard.
>>
>>6238230
oh shit waddup
>>
>>6238230
oh shit waddup
>>
>>6240379
TERFs don't even pass as humans
>>
>>6240458
Lover her shirt
>>
>>6240475
So then the logical thing to do is to look at the middle and lower classes, where the majority of humans reside.
>>
oh shit whaddup
>>
File: 1461357256742.jpg (104 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
1461357256742.jpg
104 KB, 640x607
>>6240996
you sound like you have a pretty naive view of how humanity operates.
>>
oh shit waddup
>>
>>6238230
but by this logic isn't authentic male sexuality impossible around females also?
Men are physically built to be much more sexually versatile than women, yet are constantly forced into the role of expending all their energy into pleasuring the female, which i argue is just as much of a performance. I think male sexuality is just as complex desu
>>
>>6238230
Are you telling me to fuck a cis girl or a trans guy, or I'll never feel my own sexuality?
Because I would gladly fuck a cis girl or a trans guy, regardless of the result, but I'm in a relationship with a cis dude right now, so nope. No bringing myself back into authentic sexuality, I guess.
>>
>>6238243
Care to explain?
>>6238230
oh shit waddup
>>
>>6238230
Oh shut waddup!!!
>>
Oh shit waddup
>>
Oh shit waddup
>>
Dat bois castration adventure
>>
>>6238230
oh shit waddup
>>
>>6239771
>he thinks anyone takes Steven "there is no strawman I won't make if it makes me sound smart to the Comp Sci majors" Pinker seriously
>>
>>6238230
>Political lesbians
Get the fuck out of this planet, you're more of a fakebian than trannies are.
>>
>>6259224
>>6238230
Not them and I'm an ftm and I think the shit in >>6238230 is creepy as fuck about women.

Keep acting like a sleazy mouthbreather, I'm sure that will help.
>>
>>6259238
That women are visually stimulated isn't exactly something that has much to do with OP. OP is basically just a panegyric for the glory of political lesbianism.

It's retarded shit that most cisbians I've ever met hate about radscum terfs because they think, deep down, that being a lesbian means hand holding and playing out a Lysistrata fantasy. OP is probably straight as an arrow.
>>
>>6259224
???? what
>>
>>6259234
I know, op delegitimizing lesbians for his autistic ideas
>>
>>6259246
Honestly it's creepy, op infantilized women like some autistic fedora.
>>
>>6259266
women are all babies though
>>
>>6238230
oh shit waddup!!!!
>>
>>6238230
>Sex with people who were socialized as women( trans men included) can bring women back into authentic sexuality where they are free to get in touch with their own eroticism free of socialized voyeurism.

thank you for confirming all I suspected about trans men, faggot op.
>>
>>6238230
o shit waddup!!!!
>>
>>6259339
Could the terf circlejerk kindly fuck off back to leleddit.
>>
>>6240475

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>Muh patriarchy

Go back to Tumblr
>>
>>6259354
am I still a terf if I think feminism is a lie and I'm a redpill guy and I still think ftms are just ugly hairy women and mtfs are delusional gay guys/straight guys
>>
>>6268013
yes
>>
>>6238230
>patriarc
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>6268002
no
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.