[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>crushing on best friend >Told me hes bi >his gf told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: received_223786274620340.jpg (7 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
received_223786274620340.jpg
7 KB, 355x236
>crushing on best friend
>Told me hes bi
>his gf told him he cant hang out with me anymore because hes acting weird
>she knows im gay
>we were going to watch a movie tonight like every other weekend
>he was all dressed up and i was in his driveway but his gf called him and told him he cant go

God i hate that bitch i hope she dies
>>
WELCOME TO MY LIFE SENPAI
>>
Lol just wait for him. Eventually she's gonna get tired of playing warden and he will come running to you.
>>
>>6234514
Give it time. He'll cheat on her with you, then cheat on you with some other desperate slut.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 305x165
>>6234514
Women ruin everything with their female scheming and manipulative tactics.

Kill her.
>>
>>6235113
Lmao don't do that.
>>
>>6234514
Well she has a reason to worry.

While she should have more trust in her boyfriend to not cheat on her, you can't really blame her. You do have a crush on him. He is bi. And you were going to the movies together.

She doesn't want her boyfriend to leave her. She needs to realize that he is dating her, not you. And so do you.

And although it's not explicitly stated, I hope you aren't trying to come between them. Because that's shady and shitty.

Basically, before you start giving her shit, you need to take a different perspective.
>>
>>6234514
>Wah someone is aware I'm a faggot trying to steal their partner away from them
If I were in her shoes I'd do a lot worse to you than tell my partner not to go to the movies with you. Can't you respect a someone's relationship? Please be a troll, otherwise you're honestly disgusting.
>>
>>6234514
>being that much of a beta bitch
Why do you want to date such a weakling?
>>
File: 1461363353190.png (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461363353190.png
20 KB, 640x480
>>6235651
>>6235760
>>6235968
>caring about w*men
lmao
>>
>>6236342
>trying to get someone to cheat
>not recognizing they would just end up cheating on you too
Men. Predictable, dumb men.
>>
>>6236342
Shitty person detected
>>
>>6236368
>>6236443
It's not cheating if he drops the cunt first.
>>
FUCK HIMMM
>>
>>6236443
critical lack of humor detected
>>
>>6235968
escalate all you want.

he's just going to think you're controlling
>>
>>6235113
This isn't funny, but it made me laugh uncontrollably imagining a twink with rabid sunken eyes staring the thousand yard stare saying all this.
>>
>>6234514
She'll ruin her own relationship, you don't have to do shit.

No one likes an over controlling significant other.
>>
>>6234514
Just wait for him
I'm waiting for my dream boy to break up with his shit ass transtrender gf/bf/whatever OP ;_; It'll happen
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.