[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody got any ideas on how to come out as Bi to my friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1460267809659.jpg (234 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
1460267809659.jpg
234 KB, 700x550
Anybody got any ideas on how to come out as Bi to my friends?
>Pic is how I feel
>>
>>6233504
Don't do it until you get a boyfriend. When you do get a boyfriend, just don't hide that fact, and that's how you come out.
>>
>>6233551
shit advice.
rip it off like a bandaid. the sooner you're out of the closet the more comfortable you'll feel in your own skin. if you're friends don't take then they're not worth your time.
>>
>>6233770
No, it's wonderful advice that I gave. Your advice is the shit advice.

Nobody is going to take you seriously as bi, OP. Gays won't. Straight people won't. You're just going to make an ass out of yourself unless you've got a same sex partner to prove it, because it's only then that they're going to take you seriously.
>>
>>6233795
nobody takes bi's seriously and staying in the closet isn't going to help that issue.
>>
>>6233504

I've been openly bi for almost 10 years and if your friends aren't special snowflake tumblr edgelords who eat identity politics up like they do cake, this really is the better route:

>>6233551
>>
>>6233504
Just like say to them "oh that guy is hella hot" and then " that girl is hot too" then "I'd bang either one"
>>
>>6234326

Then it sounds like attention seeking (and it kind of is a bit).

You're going to have to just do your own thing and let other people try to catch up on figuring out who you are. It doesn't get fully understood even after years, you need to do your own thing and not worry about what people think.
>>
>>6233795
Please listen to this man. There's very little reason to come out as bi if you pass as straight.

Frankly you MIGHT not even know that you're bi yourself until you start dating or regularly fucking members of the same sex, because it's easy to mistake curiosity for being genuinely bi. Apologies if you've already got that part covered.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.