[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tlg/ Trans Lesbian General - Respect one another edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15
File: 4Candy.jpg (31 KB, 415x500) Image search: [Google]
4Candy.jpg
31 KB, 415x500
Respect one another edition.

>Links
• Informed Consent Providers:
https://itmb.co/r1uo5 (PDF)
• Makeup Tutorial: http://imgur.com/a/JO33K/
• MTF Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/36HC6ZmT
• Size charts: Just google women's size chart
• Transition timelines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
• Voice Training: http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge
• Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
• Useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
• Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
• Am I trans/trans help threads archive: http://pastebin.com/CPzj0xv9
• Basic Trans Information: http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TS.html
• Hormones, and so much more: http://www.transgendercare.com/
• For your doctor: http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/

>Where we are:
#transbians on Rizon
TC /translez

>/tlg/ F.A.Q.
1. What is a transbian/trans-lesbian? → MtF transsexuals who are also lesbians
2. Isn't that just a straight guy? → No, orientation is who you go to bed with, but gender identity is who you go to bed as.
3. Are bi trans girls, welcome here? → Yes but please the keep boy drama in MTF General please!
4. Are cis lesbians/bisexuals welcome? → Yes.
5. Do trans-lesbians use their penis when they are pre-op? → Some do, some don't.

last thread: >>6051035
>>
File: 13.jpg (125 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
125 KB, 400x600
Decent edition, okay OP picture.

Here a black&white readhead as a reward.
>>
>>6232270
>black&white redhead
nah that's obviously a black&white greenhead
>>
File: 1390701529394.jpg (90 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1390701529394.jpg
90 KB, 500x750
>>6232474
Only if she was blonde and swam in pools to much...
>>
>tfw you get jealous of your gf because she's literally you but better in every way
>>
>>6232674
i want her hair and freckles (and uterus and ovaries and vagina)
>>
File: 1458043522638.jpg (353 KB, 960x899) Image search: [Google]
1458043522638.jpg
353 KB, 960x899
I just showed my parents the transition time lines and said I'm going to chop my dick off and meant it :l

I'm in a strange head space just laying listening to birds.
I'm not crazy. :(
>>
>>6232674
does that really happen ? that's funny
>>
>>6234134
Same. But I don't wanna cut off my dick.
>>
how do you guys feel about soft butch
>>
>>6235477
I like it. Garçonne looks are rather attractive to me. Where I'm concerned, I tend to go more towards femme in the looks department but firmly BD in the way I act.
>>
>>6235230
I did end up with an ugly mix of green and red on blonde when I tried to get my hair bleached because some of my red pigments can't be bleached and some easily turn green. Wasn't pretty and all the hairdresser could do was a temp red dye because my hair wasn't ready for more...
>>
>>6235230
Chlorine can turn blonde hair green if it is not rinsed out very well quickly.

>>6235528
That's a reaction I didn't know of. Glad I never tried to beach my hair. I had all colors before it turned gray.
>>
>>6235575
Well, the hairdresser had no way to know my dark hair is actually red so dark it's almost black and not typical black hair. I had no idea either.
>>
>>6235477
best
>>
I think I belong here.
>>
>>6236645
Why? Is your girlfriend named Tango?
>>
File: Annie-Lennox-short-hair.jpg (97 KB, 325x353) Image search: [Google]
Annie-Lennox-short-hair.jpg
97 KB, 325x353
>>
Why is this separate from /mtfg/?? They seem to be fine when you talk about lesbian stuff there.
>>
File: 1461357256742.jpg (104 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
1461357256742.jpg
104 KB, 640x607
>>6242208
Not sure. I mean I do always want this place because it was made for lesbian mtfs to not be told "we just need to get a man and we'll level out emotionally" in mtfg, but as of now it seems absolutely desolate. Like theres no one left but a few crazies.

its pretty sad, but maybe the discussion just hasn't picked up yet...
>>
i made a tinder a few weeks ago and didn't expect to actually get anything out of it, but the other day i matched with another really cute transgirl but i'm socially retarded and haven't dated anyone in like 4 years and have no idea how to keep this conversation going ;_____;

what's everyone's experiences using tinder like? is there something better to use?
>>
>>6242208
There was a time when /mtfg/ was going absolutely rabid at anyone who wasn't exclusively a dick lover... The times they are a'changin...
>>
File: 135263252.jpg (26 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
135263252.jpg
26 KB, 480x516
>>6242208
>>6242454
This desu. I used to come here like a year ago and it was somewhat lively though nowhere near as fast as mtfg. Mostly just lily and cfh and a few anons. Now even a degenerate like me can post in mtfg with a trip without getting bullied
>>
>>6242487
Not just Lilly and me, Syndie is the one who really keeps this thread lively when she has the time and energy to do so.
>>
File: 7Rc2oFA.jpg (275 KB, 750x874) Image search: [Google]
7Rc2oFA.jpg
275 KB, 750x874
>tfw when comfy in bed on sunday
>>
File: jennaandjoan.jpg (29 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
jennaandjoan.jpg
29 KB, 398x600
>tfw discoloration from the heart monitor sensor pads is almost gone.
My skin does not like medical adhesives.

>>6242547
Still fighting the ME/CFS and FM. The FM has receded a lot in intensity, but gets bad if I overdo it. Right now I'm taking a break.
>>
>>6232132
If you like women why don't you just stay a man?
>>
File: 1459657551479.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1459657551479.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>6235291
Me either fuck that. I'm not aiming for womanhood, I'm just not a man.
>>
>>6246023
Why not turn into a woman? It's because you're not one. Anymore than I'm a man. My penis is there, but there is a thing in nature the government won't tell you about (or their schools) called intersex, hermaphrodite, and transsex. I'm a gender female in my brain, my cock is really just there bothering me. Some cis girls prefer cock, just like some men like you faggot dad and yourself prefer cock, but that doesn't mean we all do or that all or even most people prefer to play in the box of blue team and pink team.

This affliction is neurological and biochemical, it's not a fetish thing for sex enjoyment. When I'm 50 or 65 (implying I make it) I want to have boobs and look back on myself as a woman* not a man. My cock also never has suited me so well. I don't really chop it yet, but once I'm older and my boobs are grown and my bones are solid and I'm not dead of a stroke I'll invert it. It's not supposed to be there. This also isn't a mental problem, it's a neurological one. I'm wired wrong. I feel pain at only 20% (guessing) most do
. I don't get cold easy. My head hurts during my hormonal cycle etc. It's not just "lol I feel like a woman!!! I am one now!!" it's a life long agony of your brain not properly affiliating with your body.
>>
>>6242251
actually it was originally made by someone from lesgen as a "get the fuck out go here and stay out trannies reeee!"
>>
>>6245629
That's good to hear. You really need a break from everything.
>>
>>6246266
"funny" bit of that is that aspect of lesgen is a thing I see more and more often among the offline lesbian crowd. Didn't used to be as prevalent, but it seems to be an attitude growing in popularity.
>>
>>6247796
Don't know. I really feel welcome at the few lesbian dives I occasionally go to. But they cater to an older crowd, well, my age that is, so maybe that's a generational thing. Also, I guess I'm seriously at odds with trans woman stereotypes. Or feminine stereotypes, for that matter. I guess being a loud, wild, cigar smoking femme makes me a bit of a white elephant, which may be why I get something of a free pass.
>>
>>6247935
With your mention of it, I'm heavily inclined to agree that it is a generational thing. I don't really sit on the borders of generations, but I've always gotten along far better with the older generation, and the more I interact with my generation for 'networking' and shit, the more and more of it I see.
>>
>>6247948
I don't really get anything but envy and awkward crushes from the younger lesbians I spend time around, but I guess at this point, nobody in the LGBT circles I frequent even remembers I'm trans because of the turnover. I can see how they treat other trans women, however, especially trans girls their age, and it's not pretty.
>>
>>6247971
Even just the thought of how bad it may be has me thankful I mostly stick to being a hermit.
>>
>>6248017
Hey, going out is nice. I'd wither away if I didn't get to socialize every so often. People usually think I'm an introvert because I'm the cool, calm, collected type, at least until I freak out and get the show on the road, but I'm really a social creature. Being fun to be around really helped me staying popular and well surrounded throughout my young years.
>>
>>6248017
Being a hermit doesn't work. We are social creatures and need social interaction. After three disasters of relationships after the bashing, I'll admit I became a hermit. Only interacted when forced to. Some family friends kept me somewhat socially active. Without that I'd likely have ended it years ago. Slowly I've become less and less of a hermit as I've learned again that there are decent people out there.
>>
>>6252229
>We are social creatures and need social interaction.
I need someone I can touch, hug, hold and cuddle... social interaction is only a gateway drug.
>>
>>6248101
>>6252229
Yeah, good points. It's just with my dealing with my age group so far and the particular ones around me, short of 4chan and one other thing it's really hard and rare to find people with similar interests or experiences or knowledge or thoughts or ideas of fun, &c.
Dealing with my neighbors is bad enough and just makes me feel crazy old, let alone dealing with peers in classes.
>>
>>6247796
>>6247935
I'll admit I never really got to heavily involved with any lesbian or gay social scenes. The one truly queer social scene I did get heavily involved with was a bisexual & lesbian women only swingers group. They had no issues with MtFs, or polyamory. I had attempted forays into mainstream L/G scenes in WDC, NYC, and Boston, but they couldn't deal with my bisexuality or polyness. I didn't bother to try in SF, CA.
>>
Ladies, how do I obtain a qt transbian gf?
>>
>>6260849
date girls
maybe one happens to be trans
rly not hard
>>
i hate life desu
>>
>tfw I'm getting married to the love of my life in 2 months thanks to this place

I have to say, tlg. We may have had rough times awhile back, but I'll be damned if some of you girls arent the most wonderful people I've ever known. Idk how many of you originals are still here, or if any of you will ever read this, but I love each and every one of you <3 This place changed my life, and I'll never forget you girls.
>>
>>6268379
Thank you!
>>
>>6268379
Well, not sure you know me. And if you do, it's probably in a really negative way, so... I'm glad for you. Because I'm pretty sure everyone would like to be able to type what you typed.
>>
>>6268379
that's nice :3
>>
File: 1443211646112.jpg (197 KB, 1024x924) Image search: [Google]
1443211646112.jpg
197 KB, 1024x924
>>
File: tmp_9386-sksf1552600863.jpg (138 KB, 706x998) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9386-sksf1552600863.jpg
138 KB, 706x998
>>6268549
I know you pretty well~
You happen to have given my Fiancee an incredibly thoughtful gift, which she still treasures and keeps on her desk to this day <3 Thank you for showing her the kindness she needed when she was sad, and I'm glad she meant enough to you to send her that. I'm happy that things have gotten better for you in the past year, and I hope life continues to show you that there -is- beauty in it still.

>>6268501
>>6268978
<3
>>
>>6274067
I'm glad to hear it. Last year has been complicated for me, being locked up and all. But I owe her a lot. Please give her a hug and an Eskimo kiss from me...
>>
i love my gf desu
>>
What do you do when you become so anti-sjw that you don't want to be trans anymore?
>>
>>6274398
>not being a proud feminist
>>
what's up ?

>>6274398
stopping to be so autistic would be a start
seriously wat
that's like "nuhu I don't want chemo cause this other patient is retarded"
>>6274204
same tbqh
>>6264525
why ?
>>6268379
nice
>>
>tfw even light stretching exercises is making me feel nauseous after a bit. This really sucks.
>>
>>6276312
Tried a bit of quinine? Indian tonic has enough to fix muscle pains...
>>
File: 1390544916850.jpg (185 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1390544916850.jpg
185 KB, 1024x768
>>6276332
It's the amount of exertion. It's pushing me past my very lowered aerobic limit. If you push to far into anaerobic energy conversion, you get sick from the waste products. So, I've decided to do two half length sessions separated by a half day. I need to work my lower back muscles to strengthen them so I don't pull them again. I want to work up to a full stretching routine. If I didn't have my belly, I think I could bend over and put my palms on the floor after a few months stretching. I started out a little past knuckles.

I've been bouncing up and down in weight by about 10 lbs, and I think every time I drop I loose muscle. Without the normal level of farm work, I never rebuild it properly. So I keep loosing muscle.

As for quinine, I'm not sure I can find any source of real tonic around here. I am in Iowa. I could look around.
>>
>>6277119
Schweppes still has quinine in France, would have thought it was the same everywhere...
Rebuilding muscle while on AAs is hard, which is why I gave up on working on my obliques while on cypro since all that did was damaging them further and putting disturbing levels of creatine phosphokinase on my blood checks. Should be ok to resume all that once the sutures are gone.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.