[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben Shapiro is a sad little autistic man but he got one thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1401544201327.cached.jpg (451 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1401544201327.cached.jpg
451 KB, 2000x1333
Ben Shapiro is a sad little autistic man but he got one thing right. Best protection against predators, rapists and men is a gun whether you are actually going to use it or not.

Which brings us to the point that the new bathroom laws should be left as they are. You may be a total Republidumb and ask, "but anon wouldn't that open women's bathrooms to men? Remember that I am a cuck and I need to infantilize women and put them on a pedestal and I don't care what happens to little boys in the men's room if a rapist goes there instead." Why glad you asked, fear-mongering Christtard, you let men in. That's right! If that man turns out to be a real rapist and not a Conservafuck prankster trying to sabotage the law then you just shoot him in the dick then punch him in the balls for good measure. There, it's that simple.

>b-but women don't know how to use teh boys' toys
Mandatory gun-training programs funded by the federal government.

There, bathroom issue: solved.
>>
>>6230861

wrong board my man

more proof of the existence of /polgbt/ I guess

haha op is a trump-loving literal fag : ) like me : (
>>
I'm all for it, but nothing like it will ever happen in the U.S., at least not in the next 2000 years. You see, liberals are getting more and more power, and they believe that lives are valuable and shouldn't be ended or some stupid shit like that.

I, on the other hand, think you can never have too much killing. I think we should be giving babies guns to teeth with. But my views are not mainstream.
>>
Who even needs gun training

Just watch that scene from Aliens where Ripley is putting together her rifle and there you go, all the training you need

Guns are literally designed to be so easy to murder people with that a child can do it on accident
>>
File: 1460936999397.jpg (76 KB, 650x680) Image search: [Google]
1460936999397.jpg
76 KB, 650x680
>>6230861
There have been those pro trans laws in 1/3 of the US and what you're afraid of has never once happened.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article70255967.html#1
http://endsexualviolence.org/files/NTFNationalConsensusStmtTransAccessWithSignatories.pdf

There's never been a problem from trans getting to use their rest rooms, Trump in all his wisdom correctly pointed that out.

What's say we stick to facts, not the hysterical crying of some manbaby?
>>
>and men

Gynocide when?
>>
>>6230861
>Listening to Ben Shapiro
Bwahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8
>>
>listening to what a manlet kike gynophile has to say
>>
>>6230861
bah, restrooms are designed to be chosen by what genitals you have. If you have a penis, go to the ones with urinals. If you don't have a penis, go to the ones without. Period. End of story. Saying you're going to get attacked/assaulted/violated in a restroom for whatever reason is just fear mongering.
>>
>>6231021
>Shapiro voting for Hitlery
Very likely.
>>
>>6231310
Nope, bro. Your attitude is laughably outdated and illogical, sorry your parents dropped you on your head that made you unable to think rationally ever again. I don't care who or what goes into my bathroom be it a 10 feet Hulk or a dude in a dress but hey if you are only there to pee, whatever. It might be a worrisome sight but you should worry more about all those protozoans on the toilet seat than some laughable Tootsie next to you.

I. Do. Not. Care.

But try to get your hands on me and your dick is going to be shot off (I guess afterwards you will be eligible to use women's bathrooms after all). That's the only right way to deal with this autistic bathroom conundrum, fäm.
>>
>>6231426
You sound really really mad right now dude
Btw I'm stealing that and using it as steamy copypasta
>>
>>6231436
Hey I only went overboard to make it copypastable.

You are welcome.
>>
>>6230861
I agree with guns being legal (no I'm not a burgerclap) but realistically the majority of murders of trannies in the first world are done by intimates and are related to things like drugs or prostitution so most of the time a gun is not going to help
>>
Nope, bro. Your attitude is laughably outdated and illogical, sorry your parents dropped you on your head that made you unable to think rationally ever again. I don't care who or what goes into my bathroom be it a 10 feet Hulk or a dude in a dress but hey if you are only there to pee, whatever. It might be a worrisome sight but you should worry more about all those protozoans on the toilet seat than some laughable Tootsie next to you.

I. Do. Not. Care.

But try to get your hands on me and your dick is going to be shot off (I guess afterwards you will be eligible to use women's bathrooms after all). That's the only right way to deal with this autistic bathroom conundrum, fäm.
>>
>>6230861
>Mandatory gun-training programs
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>6230958
Its kinda fun to joke this opinion. But I feel sorry for you Americans. You're lights ahead of my country culturally, but economically, globally, fiscally you're about to collapse. Probably in on yourselves. It's been happening socially for quite some time, but with the cold war ending with the smart phone age, all of you degenerate tranny kids (like me) will be rounded up and sent to the gas chambers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.