[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
first time on /lgbt/ I have a question and hoping you guys could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: a.jpg (71 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
71 KB, 640x512
first time on /lgbt/
I have a question and hoping you guys could help me out
Ive decided for a long time that i want to become a girl and i want to start taking hormones (mtf)

I am 20 years old, i know that the effects are better when taken from super young, so if i take them at this age, will i just look like a failure?
>>
>>6224145
I started HRT a little after turning 20 and I seem to pass. While I'm not completely happy with how I look and still see more masculine traits in myself than I would a cis girl and seeing really feminine cis girls is like "triggering" I've not been misgendered in years, only in the start of transition I did.
>>
Honestly if you start post-puberty the results are dependent on genetics and how much effort you put in.
There are a few unfortunate people who start HRT at 18 or 19 and will never pass because of height, facial structure, large shoulders, etc.
There are also a few lucky people who start HRT at 26 or 27 and still eventually pass.
>>
>>6224145
20 is more than perfect nigga, I'd be worrying if I started at like 35
>>
>>6224208

>There are a few unfortunate people who start HRT at 18 or 19

Why are you saying that like it's pretty easy to pass at 18 or 19? Sixteen is the latest you should say because hormones can still do most of the work of making you pass (besides the voice) at that point. After that it's mostly the effort you put in.
>>
>>6224145
It all depends on your genetics, your bone structure, so on and so forth. It's different for every person. Maybe you'd do great, maybe it'd be average, or maybe you'll be a complete failure. We don't know without pictures, and even then it might be uncertain.

I started taking hormones at 25 even though I'm not trans. I figured I'd be more okay starting them that late, with more of a chance of remaining like a guy, and all that. I was taking them to enhance cuteness and femininity, now It's been a couple years, and my boymode pretty much fails consistently until I open my mouth, and I got decently sized tits for a guy who takes hormones, which I hate.

Anyway though, age is no indicator. I thought it'd help me out but it didn't. It makes sense though, I was already a cute twink before, I had a "good" starting point. Your bone structure and genetics and all that is much more important than your age, at least for now.
>>
>>6224978
>hormones can still do most of the work
hormones can't manly dude pass
>>
>>6224145
post pics of your face and body, we'll tell you
>>
>>6225003

Well, there are proportionally fewer manly sixteen year olds than eighteen or nineteen year olds.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.