[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
look fuckers i understand you might have some special pronouns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
look fuckers i understand you might have some special pronouns you go by but if you wont tell me what they are even when i ask you have no right to get all pissed off when i call you the wrong ones if you want me to greet you a certain way then tell me fucking how jesus christ
>>
>>6221856
no
>>
>>6221856
What happened to prompt this post?

Tell us the story it seems interesting.
>>
>>6221879
so you wont tell me what your pronouns are? then how the fuck do you expect me to know what to call you?
>>
>>6221880
I agree, I'm kind of curious too.

>>6221886
I only said no as a joke to feed you since you seemed incredibly pissed off.
You can just use female pronouns for me. If someone messes up I'll point it out but I'll forgive them and won't make a big deal out of it, I'm rather polite generally.
From your post it seems like you dealt with an obnoxious dickhead/cunt though? Tell us :P
>>
>>6221909
its not just one i have met several that get all bent out of shape and screamed at me because i dared to ask them how they wished to be greeted like i was just supposed to know or something its fucking irritating
>>
>>6221944
Ah, well for greeting I recommend just guessing the person's gender and assuming that's it. If it turns out you guessed it wrong, just apologize and everything should be fine. If they still make a point out of it try to avoid the person in question if possible, it doesn't sound like a reasonable or pleasant person to interact with.
>>
>>6221944
Tell them that unless they rape their endocrine system into submission to truly bring their body into the form they want, they don't get any pronouns but the ones that they appear they should have, and unless they rape their endocrine system into submission, they are faking it and doing it purely for attention.

That is why they react so extremely to you. They are phony. They are doing it purely for attention. As a eunuch and truly non-binary person who _still_ goes by "he" and all that, I know they're full of shit and I take great offense at their behavior. I'm glad I've never met anyone like that lol, I'd give them quite a lot of shit.
>>
File: image.png (978 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
978 KB, 1920x1080
Just do what I do
kick them in the knackers and say "feels like a boy to me!"
>>
>>6221944
Then you know a bunch of tumblr-tier assholes.
Are you sure that's all you are doing? It sounds like there's more to it than just what you are stating.
>>
>>6221944
How did you ask? Like word for word, what did you say?
>>
>>6221995
I would've disagreed because I had to wait for several years before I could get hormones prescribed, but then I realised that even I never demanded anyone to call me by female pronouns until I got the hormones because I lacked the confidence for that and felt like an abomination until then, so what you say is actually quite agreeable.
I did humbly request it of a few close individuals though.
>>
>>6222039
Yeah it's a bit different if someone hasn't started the hormones yet, but plans to. Still though, unless that physical appearance is in the right zone, I don't think someone should request different pronouns from the general public and all but maybe a few people in their life. Ever freaking out about them getting it wrong would be outright tumblr tier though.
>>
>>6222087
Yes, I absolutely agree with that. Frankly it's just a shame how those phonies make us seem bad.
Anyway, it's really late where I live so I'm going to get some sleep. See ya.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.