[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw FtM >tfw I will never have a harem of dumb sluts to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: LHR4ANm.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
LHR4ANm.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
>tfw FtM
>tfw I will never have a harem of dumb sluts to constantly impregnate
>tfw I will never be the biological father of a bountiful Shekelsteinberg family
>tfw I can't even cum inside a girl
>tfw the best I can do is lucid dream I have a cock and then wake up to reality once again

So, /lgbt/, any doses of depression and things you'll never get to experience you'd like to share?
>>
>tfw your trans daddy dom will never impregnate you
>tfw nobody will because you don't have a uterus or ovaries

sorry daddy
>>
>>6216251
cis lesbian here

Don't be too sad OP. I'm sure you will find women who will love you. Why not try a poly circle and just fuck the girls there? As long as you look super masc, I'm sure they'll be open to strapons. I actually envy you sort of. Feels like ftms have a better chance with women than cis lesbians do.
>>
File: Ryo_hazuki.png (1 MB, 1269x1032) Image search: [Google]
Ryo_hazuki.png
1 MB, 1269x1032
why are there so many ftm threads on the front page rn..................suspicious
>>
>>6216268
Because covering up our feelings irl in an attempt to be more masculine makes us prone to complaining online desu.
>>
>tfw I will never have a big dick and big balls
>tfw I will never be tall and hairy
>tfw I will never have a handsome face
>>
>>6216285

>tfw I will never get to fellate a big dick and pair of balls
>>
>>6216305
Do you not have a mouth?
>>
File: tumblr_my6jx0ZgdJ1s4vzxio2_400.jpg (14 KB, 400x202) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my6jx0ZgdJ1s4vzxio2_400.jpg
14 KB, 400x202
>>6216285
same
>>
>>6216309
his mouth is so big, all the dicks and balls feel small in it.
>>
>>6216309

>implying I could get a bf

Probably should have specified I don't want any random herpes and chlamydia-ridden cock off the street.

>>6216394

Don't bully me. I'm an MtF.
>>
>>6216251
>>thinking its your god given right to procreate.
we need less people anyway. get a harem of sluts, pretend, then adopt. you fucking spoiled shit
>>
>>6216466
Well, I used to think that way when I was younger. It just remains a weird want (and honestly somewhat of a disgusting fetish) in the back of my mind. Now it's more akin to say, feeling as if I was partially forced to decline a choice rather than choosing to of my own accord.

Thankfully I've done quite a bit of thinking since that time and realized that I would make a horrible parent anyhow, even if I adopted, and I don't want to contribute to overpopulation in the end. It's just a bit shitty to not have it as an option. Like if everyone else got to choose between, say, eating strawberries or blueberries, and I was just given blueberries. Sure, I like those, and would have picked them between the two, but I also wanted to feel like I chose that on my own, not just because I wasn't allowed to have strawberries, if that makes sense.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.