[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lara Croft's sexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Am I the only one who sees reboot Lara as a lesbian? It would be amazing if the new Tomb Raider film portrayed her as part of the LGBT+ community, in my opinion.
>>
>>6212759

I always saw her as too busy to fuck. Not really asexual, just fucking trying to do shit and masturbating works good enough. She doesn't need a sexuality at all to make her stories interesting or better.

I haven't played the newest Tomb Raider yet, I hope they didn't fuck it up by trying to weave in a lesbian undertones or some shit. She's never even had straight undertones before.
>>
Go pander sonewhere else
>>
>>6212759

Is this the same one where they make LC into a rape victim?

Dnw. People would just go "well I guess the rape made her a lesbian". Even though irl lesbians are raped by men at lower rates than het/bi women.
>>
>>6212759
>Am I the only one who sees reboot Lara as a lesbian?

Lara Croft isn't a person. She literally has no sexuality unless it's described and shown in game. You can imagine that she would be a lesbian if she were real, but you're as idiotic as the people who try to say Bert and Ernie are a gay couple.

I miss when Lara Croft was a character in an interesting puzzle focused exploration game where you explored ancient ruins looking for long lost treasure.

This new world where we have to obsess ourselves with what fictional characters might be doing if they weren't fictional is sad.
>>
>>6212909
This.

The sexuality of a character is completely irrelevant. It's a fucking video game. Unless the game involves banging people, it doesn't matter if they're straight, bi, lesbian, gay, whatever.
>>
>>6213351
well I mean it could be important if the game had a focus on story, but that's definitely not tomb raider.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.