[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be indoctrinated into Christianity >Identify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 20160516_020013.jpg (3 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
20160516_020013.jpg
3 MB, 1944x2592
>Be me
>Be indoctrinated into Christianity
>Identify as straight, cis male
>Become old enough to question things, eventually find my way out around age 15
>Do drugs for a while
>Put myself in a weird place mentally
>Contract Mononucleosis, have energy drained from you to the point where you can barely think on a basic level
>Start suffereing from anxiety and panic attacks
>Go to a therapist
>This goes on for a while, all while never being able to completely make sense of things
>Fatigue finally beings to subside somewhat
>Finally being to become me again
>Changes seems to start happening
>Start to like guys, but not sure
>Go through a weird stage of self-discomfort
>Feelings continue to develop, finally come to terms with being bisexual
>Feelsgood.jpg
>Turn 18, a few months ago
>Fatigue is finally almost gone 100%
>More changes
cont..
>>
>>6210275
continued here:
> start feeling weird feminine urges
> just figure it's part of some kind of self expression and welcome / ignore it as it seemed small
> urges get stronger
> not sure what to think
> start studying being transgender
> feel somewhat connected, but not entirely
> days go on
> start experiencing gender disphoria in relation to my body

I'm not sure if i'll end up as a trans, but time seems to be making things worse.
It's kind of scary, desu
>>
If you're not on hormones before you end puberty you're not going to look like a woman.

You're not a woman, and never will be.

If you're somebody in it for fashion, you're never going to be satisfied.
If you're somebody who's deluded themselves into thinking they actually are a woman, you were never going to be satisfied from the start.
If you're a genuine weirdo (protip: you're not) who genuinely feels happy being a hon, you would already be doing it.

Go out and make some friends or something.
>>
>>6210275
>>6210287
You're describing development of fixations to escape your restricted and claustrophobic upbringing. The drug use is a warning signal that you see in a lot of young middle class youths trying to escape their boring lives. In all likelihood you're just a normal person and you wont fit in with anything else. You might convince yourself that you're transgender now at 18 but you're not.
>>
Let me give you some advice. Stop posting weird shirtless pictures on a public image. Just stop.
>>
File: Toxoplasma_gondii.jpg (243 KB, 2625x2625) Image search: [Google]
Toxoplasma_gondii.jpg
243 KB, 2625x2625
Diagnosis: Toxoplasma gondii.
It's a fairly common intracellular protozoan parasite that slightly alters brain chemistry of people; cats serve as its final host while mammals are intermediate hosts especially rats which manipulates even more drastically by making cat pee sexually arousing to the male mouse. It does however have some minor effects on humans too, it makes men more ugly, aggressive, impulsive, socially retarded and less intelligent and women more attractive, social and intelligent to increase its chances to spread.
Judging by your mug and your confusing story I am certain you are a carrier, m8.

Not even a poltard, I am an armchair biologist.
>>
>>6211317
how the fuck would it make women more attractive and intelligent

social, sure, but can parasites have sex-specific benefits like that?
>>
>>6211317

Even if that's true, assuming he isn't someone with a lowered immune system, his body will clean itself out. Chronic infection is rare.
>>
>>6210275
Go get a checkup, it might be a symptom of a brain disease
No really. Toxoplasmosis is pretty bad bruh, do you wanna go around fucking cats?
>>
>>6211390
A virus can cause irreversible changes in behavior. When you have certain medication on the leaflet it might say a change in behavior is an indication to cease the medication and contact your doctor.
>>
>>6211317
>Diagnosis: Toxoplasma gondii
> I am certain you are a carrier
>Not even a poltard, I am an armchair biologist

Leaving aside your obvious medical expertise, the Toxoplasma crap came from /pol/ in the first place, try again m8.
>>
>>6210552
If only more fake trannies could have seen this post
>>
>>6210552
That isnt necessarily true. There are lots of people who pass who start way later that I might, if I actually get to the point that where I feel that my dysphoria is dire.
The main concern I have right now is actually making the determination that my dysphoria isn't just some self-influenced thing. I guess to do that I'm just gonna try to ignore it and see if it comes back.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>6211354
Yep, parasites are biased like that. To most parasites, often protozan in origin like Toxoplasma, males pose a biological dead end so they often try to kill off males while increasing reproductive fitness in females.

▶ http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/2012/02/parasites-may-evolve-exploit-gender-differences-hosts
▶ Look up Wolbachia. It's a bacteria distantly related to mitochondria that sterilizes males:
>Male killing: infected males die during larval development, which increase the rate of born, infected, females
>Feminization: infected males develop as females or infertile pseudo-females.
>Parthenogenesis: reproduction of infected females without males.

>>6211390
>his body will clean itself out
Wha-? Toxoplasma cysts sit around in your muscle tissue, in your eye tissue and your brain forever and if it wasn't for your immune system you would end up blind and dead which can be seen in first-stage AIDS patients. Through its asymptomatic influence it has been implicated in various diseases often age-related including Parkinson's, schizophrenia and Alzheimer.

There is no automatic clean up but good news is it won't kill you and the effects aren't as drastic as /pol/ wants you to believe like it can't make you gay but it was found to slightly increase testosterone in infected males. Don't believe the hype, you will be fine. Sorry for spooking you, family.
>>
>>6212449
+ Also testosterone innately inhibits immune system which would leave males naturally more exposed to parasites than females but I leave that issue to all the armchair biochemists out there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.