[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you (t-kids) on this board would describe yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
File: 1463451371389.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463451371389.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
How many of you (t-kids) on this board would describe yourselves as "trutrans" ?
>>
>>6208603

Not me. I would say I'm mildly autogynephilic, because I don't quite conform to everything about the type. I wish I were trutrans so I wouldn't be associated with some of the more intensely autogynephilic.
>>
>>6208603
i am a qt femboy on mones because they make my titties feel so sesnsitive. my daddy likes playing with them

def not trutrans lol
>>
I would consider myself "trutrans".
>>
>>6208603
....is that lemon?

Also no, I'm non binary trash but unlike many stealth bitches I've done a lot of work tonnage it easier for the up and coming girls to get their mones and surge
>>
>>6208952

>tonnage

To make it easier you mean?
>>
>>6208952
why bother with the non-binary crap and not just call yourself mtf?
>>
File: nico.jpg (27 KB, 345x233) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
27 KB, 345x233
>>6208603
No idea what that term even means. For reference I'm bisexual and lately have been making it with a number of cis women. I really like topping them while we kiss and play with each other'sboobs..
>>
>>6208989

Just for being bisexual, you're not considered trutrans. Trutrans is pretty much Blanchard's homosexual (meaning attraction to men only all through life) transsexual category.
>>
>>6208961
Yeah, autocorrect
>>6208973
Because my identity is still valid to me without proclaiming I am the exact same thing as a woman.

Most trans people are fine with seeing themselves exactly like cis men and women, however I am not.
>>
>came out @ 7
>hrt @ 15
>stealth since 17
>am 24 now
>engaged
>his parents don't know im T
>we are planning to adopt

i think i count
>>
>>6208603
Nope, I was a perfectly normal cis male until something fucked me up at 18.
>>
>>6210574
Damn that's early as fuck.
>>
>>6210574
i read that as your parent's didn't know and was really confused
>>
nah.
I started at 16 and I'm exclusively homofag.
the only problem is I was already ruined by t so I always identify and present as male.
Gotta keep the streets safe from hons
>>
>>6208603
I'm bisexual so that makes me about 50% trutrans right
>>
>>6210574
>we are planning to adopt
why not get a surrogate mother?
>>
>>6210574
Damn. It's crazy to think you were already a girl when I was just thinking of it (18-19). Makes me feel pretty pathetic. Oh well ! Not your fault of course. I want what you have though. Hopefully I can still get a hubby eventually and do that normal life thing
>>
>>6210830
Agp?
>>
>>6211075
At least your young. Stay strong !
>>
>>6211090
No. It makes you a former straight guy like all bisex trans which isn't true trans
>>
Probably. Figured it out at 14, came out to family around my 15th birthday, hormones since I was 16.
>>
>>6208603
>>6209029

Protip: You also have to be so fucking fem as a gay little boy that you cannot masc up to hide it. All your childhood friends willl have been girls because you were too much of a sissy to roll wit da boyz.
>>
>>6208765
>deforming yourself for sexual reasons
>>
>>6209029
> Trutrans is pretty much Blanchard's homosexual (meaning attraction to men only all through life) transsexual category.
I thought it just meant "not autogynephilic".
>>
>>6210574

>>came out at 6 or 7, dad reacted by giving me a buzz cut (shoulder length hair), and wtfing for an hour
>>never talked about it again
>>realized how fucked I was 10 and "i want to die, I'm going to kill myself"
>>"Welcome therapy land! You'll go to school here from now on!"
>>never talked about it, not even in therapy
>>live life as a mindless drone
>>get a job, get a girlfriend, make a kid, get old
>>tell girlfriend when I am 30
>>she isn't surprised, doesn't really care, says to make a decision... I decide to continue on.

I don't know what I am. I don't know what I could have been. I don't want to know. I don't have regrets. I have enough foresight to know I'd lose more than I'd gain by changing now.

I still get pangs, but they are less and less as time goes on. I imagine one day I will have defeated this burden.

You'd think coming here would be "triggering", but it's oddly comforting. I guess it makes me happy to read stories of success. I don't feel envious of them. I am happy that this world can still provide happiness on such a fundamental level.
>>
>>6211244
Nah lm pretty sure it was anime
>>
>>6211044
meh, kinda
>>6211216
HRT @ 15, didn't freeze sperm
>>6211242
everyone is different, its not a race :P i just couldn't stand to live another day as a male so i said fuck it and dove in head first
>>6212240
take it as slow or has fast as u want, there is really no rush in finding yourself
>>
>>6208603
what the fuck is trutrans?

is this like trufax? no true scottsman? what the hell does it even mean/

>>6212092
>>6209029
sounds like bullshit to me. having a fetish doesn't mean anything. do you want to be a girl while mowing the lawn? do you want to be a girl if you could never cum again? Would you risk being punched in the face by crazy people just to stop wanting to break your fist every time you look in a mirror? welcome to transexuality, your sexuality literally doesn't matter.
>>
I didn't really question my gender until I was 16 despite having recognizable signs when I was really young (I blame my really conservative parents) and I wasn't sure until 18. And I'm sexually attracted to women almost exclusively. So no trutrans for me :(
>>
>>6215323

Pretty sure they're talking about your fiance's sperm.
>>
>started at 28
>want to keep my dick
>exclusively attracted to guys
>want to be treated as female and go by female pronouns

I'm probably just a fag that took it too far.
>>
>>6212240
Your not true trans at all lol. Jesus you people crave validation. Tru trans actually transition. Not repress and get married to women Kek
>>
>>6215370
>your sexuality literally doesn't matter
>implying people don't transition literally only because sexuality drove them too it

But I understand. You can't accept this because you yourself were driven by fetishes
>>
>>6208845

I'm a femboy and thinking on getting on 'mones. Would you recommend?
>>
>>6217060
why don't you like, read femgen? a tonne of information on hormones for femboys gets posted there.
>>
Labels are mostly meaningless. Live as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

People are too obsessed with the idea of naming every little thing - sure, i'm gay. I dress like a little girl. And i'm GOOD at it. I pass. I get hella dick with a bit of makeup and a pretty dress and I get to look good, to boot. I like being a 'she'. I like having a dick, too. I don't know what it makes me, frankly, I don't give a shit, senpai.
>>
>>6210574
Lol didn't happen.

1/10
>>
>>6216085
>>durr reality isn't real, only my opinions are real
>>>/pol/
>>
>>6217099
This is a good mentality. I wish more trans girls thought like this. My ex gf was such a pain in the ass sometimes tbqh, I felt like I was dating an insane person. It was partially my fault because I'm a massive faggot, but I finally couldn't endure the endless drama about dysphoria and the delusions in general any longer. If someone has to try to explain to me why their dick isn't a dick because they're a "real gril", then I'm getting the fuck out of there.
>>
>>6208603
Demigirl ITT.
>>
>>6208603
>kids
Rule 2 OP
>>
File: tumblr_nz5sx70s7q1uxd3t8o1_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz5sx70s7q1uxd3t8o1_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
if by tru trans you mean i knew i was really female straight outta the womb then no

but if by tru trans you mean not some poor AGP fuck then yes
>>
>>6208603
>Since I remember, I felt awkard
>Realized at 6, but my father would kill me if I came out
>Dad died when I was 9
>Came out at 12, but they forgot
>Shitty country
>Be 18
>Go to GP
>Year of tests
>Be 19
>HRT

We will see what's next. I will surely get a VFS, FFS and SRS so that I won't look like a freak. I never crossdressed, it disgusted me how it looked on me pre-HRT (even though I look more feminine than my female cousin). Things like composing clothes or doing a makeup are pretty oblivous for me. I'm doing it better than my mom does. And I'm straight, so I think that I count.
>>
>>6220405

Oblivious and obvious have almost contrary meanings. You probably meant to use obvious.
>>
>>6208603
I fit the common tru trans narrative pretty well, but I'd never describe myself as it. My experience is no more valid than that of my friends.
>>
>>6208603
>t-kids
Who even says this besides weird, middle-aged Blanchardites?
>>
>>6221551
Yup. Sorry, it was 2AM :)
>>
>>6209029
Blanchard is a meme

>>6208603
"trutrans" is a pretty silly label. I knew at a young enough age, sure, and I'm feminine enough, but we all go through the same kind of pain and suffering. Different degrees, maybe, but we all have it in common. Dividing ourselves with words is crazy when we should be providing support to each other and loving each other because of what we have to go through.
>>
>>6223881
AGP don't suffer like trutrans do.
>>
>>6223910
Sure they do. Almost everyone who transitions has a hard time, because even AGPs experience dysphoria and get treated like crap before they pass.
>>
>>6223949
No AGPS don't get dysphoria
>>
>>6210574
how does it feel knowing you cucked a man out of having his own children, bringing his family line to an end?
>>
>>6224015
AGP is just a meme brah
>>
I feel like I have no gender identity desu.
>>
>>6209029
Blanchard said that both groups were equally legitimate in their need to transition.

The whole "straight" = "trutrans" thing is more a meme from places like this shithole. It's made obvious when they use "straight" while calling to blanchard as an authority despite him calling them homosexual.

"Trutrans" has evolved to incorporate more legitimacy through dysphoria and hrt and certain behaviors for the most part but it's all arbitrary so you get a different mix of all the elements old and new depending on who you're talking to about it.

>>6224028
It certainly is in the way memers like >>6224015 try to use it.
Ignoring what the person who came up with the idea actually said and just taking the nifty name to apply whatever attributes and armchair theories you want to it.
>>
>>6223910
>>6224015

Hahaha bullshit lots of AGPs experience dysphoria, including body dysmorphia. Even Blanchardites admit this, it's just rationalized as different from trutrans dysphoria. Basically its an unfulfilled sexual/romantic need. To an AGP pretending to be cishet is like how an r9k neet feels "tfw no gf".

TERFs and their handmaidens tend to misrepresent the condition.

>>6224928

Actual Blanchardism gets really retarded. Under Blanchardism, it's impossible for an HSTS to repress his femininity/gayness. If he can do so, he's actually an AGP and either deluded or lying.
>>
>>6208603
At a party, a gal I'd never met before, described me as a girly girl. Made my day.
>>
>>6208603
I have asked like 4 times for a practical definition and have not gotten one idk wtf Trutrans is but it seems like it needs a subjective (TM) near it
>>
>>6216073

>>I don't know what I am. I don't know what I could have been. I don't want to know. I don't have regrets. I have enough foresight to know I'd lose more than I'd gain by changing now.

>>fuck you you're not trutrans!

How do you survive day to day being that autistic?
>>
>kids
>unironically calling yourself a kid

kys
>>
>>6223910
If you suffer you probably deserve it.
>>
>>6230897
fight me kid
>>
does someone knows the name of the person in the main photo of this thread? it's so beautiful *w*
>>
>>6230893
Call me 17783863653
>>
>>6231486
Cuck.
>>
>>6231985
looks like the turkish cosplay girl
>>
>>6208603
>knew since 11
>came out at 17
>mental health checked by 3 independent shrinks
>fulltime at 18
>hrt at 18
>srs at 19
>stealth
>in relationship

easy lyfe tbqh
the term trutrans is kinda pointless imo tho
>>
>>6231993

Did anybody call?
>>
File: ppgirls.jpg (5 KB, 174x181) Image search: [Google]
ppgirls.jpg
5 KB, 174x181
>started self-medding at 29
>still not out to my parents
>forever a hon
>>
>>6233898
>29
>living with parents

lol
>>
>>6224027
how does it feel not living life sitting behind a computer circlejerking
>>
>>6232175
You dont have to rub it in fag
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.