[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why is it often black guys who like white trans women the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: lol.jpg (9 KB, 323x332) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
9 KB, 323x332
So why is it often black guys who like white trans women the best?
>>
They don't. Black guys like latina trans the best. Judging by craigslist posts. White guys are split between latina and asian. No one likes white trans the best.
>>
>>6209548
Serial killers do!
>>
>>6208498
They remind the black guys of the all those sissy white boys they fucked back in prison.
>>
>>6209680
It's funny because it's true.
>>
>>6208498
Black guys don't like white trannies. Nobody does.

Asians tend to look the most feminine, so they pass well as mtf.

Black women are naturally masculine with deep voices, manly faces and behaviours and their beauty is fake (weaves, fake eyelashes, heavy makeup, claw nails, fake booties) so that's easy for a black man to replicate and thus pass.

Whites are in this awkward inbetween no man's land where white men are too masculine to pass as women, and white women are difficult for white men to copy.
>>
>>6211480

>Black women are naturally masculine with deep voices, manly faces and behaviours and their beauty is fake (weaves, fake eyelashes, heavy makeup, claw nails, fake booties) so that's easy for a black man to replicate and thus pass.

Meet more black women. There's more than just ghetto fab.
>>
>>6211493
I've known a lot of black women, since I grew up in the UK and weave+heavy makeup are a staple look. They tend to be tall, with manly faces, deeper voices and inappropriately overdressed. Loud, confident and naturally masculine. All things which would aid a man trying to look female. Any masculinity would be chalked up to being normal for a black girl.

Asian men are naturally petite, not hairy with softer features. Asian girls are more shy and quiet, but so are a lot of asian men culturally. Asian girls don't wear weaves though, so male hairlines are pretty much the only issue they face.
>>
>>6209548
Black male here and I will agree with this
I do love me some Latin American transforms
Seconded by thai and then Arab
Blacks and Whites can be fine just no preference. For them
>>
Am I the only black guy here?
I like white trannies but just like white women in general and white men and black men and black women and any women and any men.

It's all good, everyone's different and sometimes a person will just appeal to me sexually or intellectually. I guess its down to the individual, I've never gone out thinking there's one kind of person I could love. It could be anyone, it could even be... YOU.
>>
>>6211544
You talking urban london?
>>
Holy shit, white trannies got roasted hard in this thread.

I bet white trannies have to PAY for their sex with BBC because no self-respecting black man would tap that pancake flat manly white ass unless he had HIV and nothing to lose.
>>
File: CakHMauWcAAkmg8.jpg large.jpg (73 KB, 676x900) Image search: [Google]
CakHMauWcAAkmg8.jpg large.jpg
73 KB, 676x900
>>6214679
>pancake flat manly white ass

lol true
>>
>>6214847
Eww, even my Hispanic grandfather has a more succulent plump round butt than him.
>>
>>6214861
pics of grandpas rump or gtfo
>>
>>6213667
Depends what you mean by "urban" that's pretty vague. I also lived outside of london in a "nonurban" area and black girls there were more rare, but still wore weave and such. They didn't seem that different to me, I don't think living in the countryside makes them less likely to overdo makeup and such. If anything more since they want to fit in by having white looking hair, noses etc.

They seemed less loud though and made an effort to feminise their voices. The ones in london, even the posh areas were borderline dudes. Ghetto london= holy shit it gets even worse if you can imagine. It must be a cultural thing.
>>
>>6217166
Lmfao yeah Im a londoner and saw it all the time is all. One of my best female friends is a weave queen who looks like james brown if you squint.
The two extremes seem to be that and then 'sistas' who try to all natural everything.
E V E R Y T H I N G
>>
>>6213570
>Arab trannies
>implying they exist and haven't been stoned to death yet

Actual Arabs in Arabia love white trans though cause who in their right mind would go there. Instead they are stuck with Turks and Filipinos
>>
>>6214679
Not every white trans girl has a bad body.
>>
>>6217761
Most do. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>6217951
No one wants black guys anyway unless they are top 10% which none of the guys in this thread are im sure considering they post on weebshit boards like 4chan.

>get rekt
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.