[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
self med bicalutamide in the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bicalutamide.jpg (13 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
bicalutamide.jpg
13 KB, 250x239
qhi.co.uk does not stock bicalutamide. Are there any other websites that will ship to the EU, specifically Hungary, which sell bicalutamide?

Please help me out ;.;
>>
In-house ship most places, and their staff are competent.

why did you end up choosing bicalutamide over other anti-androgens?
>>
>>6208034
brandmedicines is cheapest for cc
unitedpharmacies sells it but no cc
>>
hey sorry to highjack your thread but this seems the right place to ask.
would there be issues with ordering prescription meds (hrt) from other EU countries, if you life within the EU?
I guess what I'm asking is
1- is it legal?
2- if not, how big is the risk that they'll open up the package and find out what's inside?
and 3 if they do, what would happen?

anybody know about this?
i live in italy, if that helps
>>
>>6210505
live*
>>
>>6208034
i can't speak for hungary, but i bought from alldaychemist fine (britain). i am sure adc would ship to hungary, the question is whether your customs will pick up on it or not. on that note i'll copy >>6210505 in since it's probably relevant for both of you.
try and find out what your countries' laws are.
>1- is it legal?
as i said depends on country. i don't know what hungary or italy's laws are, all i know is that for britain, it is perfectly legal to import prescription only medication for personal use.
>2- if not, how big is the risk that they'll open up the package and find out what's inside?
>and 3 if they do, what would happen?
they'll most likely just confiscate it and notify you that they have confiscated it. they aren't going to press charges for prescription only meds, unless it is also controlled/with potential for abuse, eg morphine, testosterone.
so, if customs sends you a letter notifying you of confiscation, just draw a line under it. you're not in trouble.
if customs sends you a letter notifying you of a held package and asking you to claim it, that's when you know your country has draconian laws. do not claim it as to do so is to claim ownership and accept legal responsibility for illicit substances. this is highly unlikely, even if it's against the law to import prescription meds in your country.
>>
>>6210505
It's (mildly) illegal if it's HRT. Nothing will happen even if they seize it.

Generally speaking there's not enough manpower to inspect all packages. If it's not coming from a suspicious place (oversea territories, outside Schengen, north africa,...), and does not smell like drugs to the dogs, it will pass custom just fine.

Personally never had problem going through QHI.
>>
>>6210727
i'm also pretty sure that when i ordered from alldaychemist, the package i got was actually shipped from the netherlands. adc have like, continental hubs across the world so they're not shipping everywhere from india.
>>
Has anybody had experience ordering it in Canada?

Apparently you need a prescription and they may confiscate at the border, but I'm not sure how true it all is, and there has to be somewhere shipping from within Canada.
>>
>>6210588
>>6210727

Yeah that's what I thought, there shouldn't be any majoy issues with it.
I think i read somewhere that here (in italy) it's legal to order prescription meds within the EU if they've been shipped from a country where it's legal to sell those kind of meds internationally (eg, the UK).
I'm not sure though.

But yeah, basically, if I order them from a website based in the UK and there's nothing on the package i should have my butt covered.

anyway, if there's any other mtfs living in italy who have done this before reading this, please let me know.
>>
>>6210862
QHI is more difficult to use and might not be able to stock all of the things you want. Also, they're so commonly used by MtFs in europe and elsewhere that they often run out of stock, delaying your order.
like i said... somewhere... not in this thread?
oh, well, alldaychemist has hubs around the world from which they ship to customers. when i ordered from ADC it shipped from within Europe - i think, the Netherlands.
i think while QHI is headquartered in the UK, they actually ship from the Netherlands or Spain or something. Maybe they ship from multiple places.
Since I am in Britain, it would be illegal for QHI to ship to me domestically, hence why they actually have packages for UK customers shipped from elsewhere in Europe. It's just quirky like that.
>>
Bump. Thanks for the info guys.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.