[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be out and friends with straight guys? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1456340014001.png (89 KB, 353x332) Image search: [Google]
1456340014001.png
89 KB, 353x332
Is it possible to be out and friends with straight guys? You look at them the wrong way and they think you want to fuck them. It's impossible.
>>
It's possible you just have to stop hanging out with bro dudes who have fragile senses for their own masculinity. Like normal ass dudes won't give a fuck that you're gay
>>
Just don't let them know you want to smell their poo.
>>
File: 1462763306738.jpg (115 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
1462763306738.jpg
115 KB, 800x504
>>6205920
Bruh I was just at prom the other day and I am openly gay to all of my friends. I practically grinded on every on of them. And me and my one friend started a mosh pit in the center where we beat the crap out of each other. Pretty good night overall, not even a slight difference in the relationship I have with my friends. Granted I'm in a pretty accepting part of the US and my friends are weird as fuck so this is by no means a normal case lol.
>>
>>6205920
Yes. All my friends are straight guys and I have zero gay friends
>>
>>6206006
This.
>>
Well don't actively try to want to fuck them and this won't happen
>>
>>6206009

Straight poo smell must certainly be the most erotic of all smells.
>>
The majority of my friends are straight guys. I don't befriend other gay guys and I only hangout with a couple girls.
I guess if you're perpetually horny and creepy straight guys might not want to hangout with you though
>>
>>6205920
Just don't be a slut you fucking degenerative whore
>>
File: 1462007951890.jpg (34 KB, 468x320) Image search: [Google]
1462007951890.jpg
34 KB, 468x320
>>6206317
>degenerative
>>
>>6206324
Not a constructive post
>>
>>6206324
go away degenerate.
>>
>>6205920
Maybe if they are ugly, or if they don't fit my preference (i.e. hairy guys), because why would I be friends with a forbidden fruit?

At any rate
>having "friends"
lol
>>
File: ihaveseengreatness.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
ihaveseengreatness.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>6205920
As a straight guy with quite a few gay friends I never got this vibe. I loved talk with those homies about depression and girl problems, they had the empathy of a woman with man's logic. Literally the best people I had in my life when I went through a really bad patch of depression. Thank you gay bros.
>>
I have weird friends, they grab me booty, slap, long hugs, idk man, they all straight, so am I. Let them know you Niggas, not the fuckboi lot
>>
Are you a cis lesbian?

Straight cis male here(I come here for the high grade shitposting) and my best friend is a cis lesbian.

It's very possible.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.