[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was on hormones for 1.25 years. Now I want to detransition. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x367
Was on hormones for 1.25 years. Now I want to detransition. What do?
>>
>>6205704
What meds were you taking?

Because perhaps, in regards to detransitioning, it's don't. You very well might now be a true eunuch.
>>
>>6205704
You start by saying "a year and a half"

Next you start lifting weights and masturbating
Go to /fit/ and tell them you're done with being a femboy and want to get masc
>>
>>6205731
A year and a half?
>>6205715
Spiro, estradiol, and for a month prog
>>
>>6205743
You might be sterile forever, and whatever breast development you've had so far, it's not going anywhere. It'll deflate a bit but it's not going to just vanish.

What are your motivations for detransitioning?
Do/did you experience gender dysphoria?
Did it go away?
Have you considered continuing to take the hormones but living as a male? I'm a femboy who has been on them 2.5 years and I'm doing pretty good so far. It's not a bad life, you might enjoy it.
>>
>>6205704
Why?
>>
Kek I'm in the same situation. Answerz pls
>>
>>6205704
Why? Im thinking about transitioning myself and would like to know. Also, did your penis shrink?
>>
I already detransitioned.

But I still take hormones. :^)

#femboy4lyfe
>>
File: untitled2.jpg (287 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
untitled2.jpg
287 KB, 1600x900
>>6207311
Been on mones for about 1.5 years. Best way to keep your size is to masturbate at least twice a day, usually once in the morning, and once at night. Try to do it standing up as well, as your bigger when you're fully extended this way you'll get your full size. The reason peoples shrink is because any sex drive you had before starting pretty much leaves so the morning wood and random boners stop. That stuff, on top of masturbating, is what keeps the blood flowing through there and keeps it that size, as long as you keep "getting it up" the same amount the size shouldn't shrink to much. I went from 6.5 to about 6, which I know wasn't very big to begin with, but it's nice to still know it's there as a way out if you ever decide to detransition.
>>
>>6207418
Well im probably going to transition, but unlike you if i for some reason regret it, ill just kill myself. I dont have any real beliefs about the afterlife or anything, but im just tired of being unhappy with life in general. Why did you decide to transition? Are you detransitioning because you regret it? Becouse you dont pass? Because you like being another "dude" more? Help me understand you, and lying never helps anyone.
>>
>>6205704
Reevaluate your life or kill yourself.
>>
File: Feels Good.png (66 KB, 157x220) Image search: [Google]
Feels Good.png
66 KB, 157x220
>Trannies are starting to realise that they made a terrible mistake by falling for some bullshit 'But you ARE women!' and 'Take these pills that turn you into a real women, goy ;^)'-meme
Called it.
>>
>>6205764
were you taking estradiol for the entire 2.5 years and how much boob growth have you had?
>>
>>6207466
I transitioned for a couple of reasons. I liked dressing like a girl, and not in a sexual way. I liked being soft, and cute etc. I also was always extremely feminine, grew up with my mom and sister, and always had my cousins dressing me up. I always liked and still do like girls, which should've been my first sign when I wasn't jealous of them during my transition. I also had to try and force myself to find any attraction to men, which to me why you'd ever wanna fuck something that looks like a bear is beyond me when you could snuggle with something soft. (Just my op) I'm detransitioning because it has made me miserable and I still feel like I don't fit into either category of girl or boy. I still want a gf and finding one that likes someone like me is near next to non existent. I lost all my drive to do the things I used to love like my design work and playing vidya which I can't even drag myself out of bed to play one game of cod anymore. I feel like shit and miss the person I used to be, the guy who had girls interested him, the guy who could fix pretty much anything, the guy who had a shit ton of ambition to do everything and anything. I don't believe in the genderqueer or femboy shit either. Like getting all dressed up now feels extremely weird, I hate getting "that stare" when I go out in boymode. I do pass when I put the work in, but I honestly hate going out as a girl because of the crazy amount of work that goes into putting on some fake facade that is only half me. Like I said before I'm extremely feminine, but I'm probably the most manly out of my group of guy friends which when your trying to go stealth sticks out a lot. Theres my life story enjoy.
>>
Sometimes I feel like realistically I should detrans because I don't really have a girl soul but other times I want surgeries to make me prettier, what do I do
>>
>>6205704
Discuss it with your therapist.
>>
>>6207702
So you aren't "extremely feminine" you are a typical beta straight boy but instead of growing into a more confident man you decided you didn't want responsibility and wanted adoration for being "cute" like girls get.

That about sum it up?
>>
File: nettobretto.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nettobretto.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
But, anon! You're a woman trapped in a man's body, right? I mean - you were born that way! You can't just change it!
>>
>>6207617
This is true, pills =/= woman. Estrogen =/= woman. You have to feel it and believe it inside and not make those feelings up because you are obsessed with "Stuff" associated with girls (agps)
>>
>>6207406
What are you going to do when you are 35?
>>
>>6207648
A pretty decent amount, I'm not so fond of them but I've gotten used to having them. Would show pics but I don't want to get banned, even though they're boy boobs.
>>
>>6207766
Do stereotypically girly shit. Go get your nails done, start doing mud masks, exfoliate. I already have a girly soul, that stuff just kicks it into overdrive
>>
>>6207795
>>6207648

Also yes, I was injecting estrogen the whole time.
>>
>>6207794
Probably have a nice fulfilling life. We're not cis girls or trannies lmfao, not that it even matters.

Not him btw.
>>
File: 1463425416647.jpg (113 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1463425416647.jpg
113 KB, 1000x1414
>>6207777
Basically, except for the responsibility part. I work about 50-60 hours a week, plus school fulltime, and live a pretty nice life at 19 compared to my "manly friends" who still depend on mommy and daddy. I could support myself and my non existent girlfriend if I wanted to. Feminine upbringing, plus shit confidence, no real close friends, and wanting to be cute = miserable tranny me.
>>
>>6207823
>50-60 hours
>plus fulltime skool

literally hoow?

Is that enough time for everything?
>>
>>6207702
Thats very interesting. So your trying to fufill a dream of falling in love with a girl (as a guy) and marry and what not? You like being girly, but feel like your lying when you put on makeup to pass? I understand these feeling (if im correct). Sorry if im assuming, but i think you just need more friends. When i get drunk with my "friends" all my feelings and emotions just let loose and i don't worry about lying about who i am or any of that. Also, cod is boring and i don't have much desire to play video games anymore and feel pretty empty (unless im drunk), and i havent transitioned or anything. Maybe your just having some form of midlife crysis?
>>
>>6207828
Get used to only sleeping like 4-5 hours. I don't really have friends so no time wasted there. I only take the classes that are in my major seriously. Other classes are super long so I bring my laptop with me and usually just do all the work for my other classes in other classes. Pro tip google is your best friend, and a ti-83, and 84 can hold your notes for any math class. I might die some tranny freak, but I'm sure as hell not leaving this world some broke freak.
>>
>>6207885
Shit mane. I thought i had my shit together working 50-60 hours between two jobs (m-f). This is damn impressive. But what do you work so hard for? I always had a goal to back me. Something tangible that i could see and touch when i was getting tired to keep me going? What do you want?
>>
>>6207897
I'm an extremely shallow person obsessed with expensive stuff. I pretty much have an obsession with anything VL or Bape. I like to be able to do whatever I want when on the rare occasion when I do venture out of the house for anything other than work, or school. My dream is to be so rich someday that when I do have a family whatever they want isn't a problem since that was pretty much my problem growing up. If my wife wants a new car or wants to take the kids to disney for a vacation over the weekend money won't even be part of the question. The thing that keeps me going is just the fact that in my head there isn't a thought that I'll never be that rich someday, it's how much longer to I have to wait until I am.
>>
>>6207885
>only sleeping like 4-5 hours.
shit... I used to sleep that much but i got really mentally unstable after some time. How do you do that? jesus christ

I'm considering doing something like this because I also have no friends and im a neet but wow.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 473x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 473x355
>>6205704
>meanwhile at RepressionGen
Coulda played it smart
>>
>>6207994
That "you could go off the handle at any minute feeling" goes away after awhile. Your body just adapts, but when you do get that "complete day off" expect to sleep a full 12-15 hours straight. If you don't have friends and are okay with it then go for it. If you have a good social life don't cause having friends is much more important when you feel completely by yourself like it wouldn't matter if your body hit the pavement at any time.
>>
After detransitioning myself, I found that the boobs you created aren't going anywhere unless you pump weights. So hop in that gym asap.
>>
>>6207885
>taking notes on a calculator
U wot m8
>>
>>6207702

Sounds like you started experiencing gender dysphoria lol. Be happy you aren't trutrans
>>
File: haha.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
2 MB, 384x216
fucking agp's lol
>>
>>6208325
i thought this was u tho
>>
>>6208330
Kayla is deffo agp
>>
>>6208330
I wouldn't detransition for anything in the world
>>
>>6208337
ok gl hf
>>
>>6208295
I type my class notes into my calculator for my math exams. My teacher expected the class to remember all the formulas which for adv stats is already difficult, but cause she was lazy as well the last exam we had had about 4 chapters worth of content on it due to snow days. Just figure I'd pass on the advice for anyone else with a bullshit teacher in college.
>>
>>6208372
So you're cheating basically
>>
>>6208325
Wow can't believe I ever thought you were a decent person. Reasons why this community gets worse and worse.
>>
File: lol.gif (293 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
293 KB, 480x270
>>6208396
>>
>>6208396
Dont be fooled by any of them. Their mental capacity is proven to get smaller when they transition. They claim to be such accepting people and all the other lies, but its garbage. Everyone of them i've known has been a sociopath. The gays are better in that there not trying to do the impossible.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.