[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bisexual cis girl >go on amazing date with this awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: sad.jpg (3 KB, 146x121) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
3 KB, 146x121
>bisexual cis girl
>go on amazing date with this awesome guy last night
>as he's driving me home he says hes a trans girl
>I freeze for a second because I just need to process this

I've actually never been in a relationship with a woman, and i was hoping for a boyfriend out of this. Of course I'm going to keep seeing this person because she and I click really well so far. I'm just scared I'm now going to have to watch every little thing I say around her because I have no idea if she's a tumblrina who gets offended by "microaggressions". I want someone I can be completely chill around, now I'm scared i'll have to censor myself lest she drop me if i unintentionally say something she doesn't like.

I just wanted a boyfriend...is it wrong of me to be upset? How does one date a trans woman?
>>
File: 1424138735005.jpg (28 KB, 549x442) Image search: [Google]
1424138735005.jpg
28 KB, 549x442
>>6204674
>bisexual
>"I just wanted a boyfriend..."
You gotta fix one of those two.
>>
>>6204674
>bisexual cis girl
>I've actually never been in a relationship with a woman
>I just wanted a boyfriend
fuck off bi for attention
>>
>>6204674
You should look for a husband not a boyfriend. Real men know dating is a scam. Hollywood and MTV sold you a lie.
The word trans is a misnomer. He seeks to become a eunuch.
You can't be bisexual as women cannot have sex with one another; no penetration.
>>
>>6204674
If they are asking you to call them "she" without even looking like a "she" then that is a big warning sign that they are tumblr-tier and should be avoided, or they will embarrass the shit out of you on top of the bigger problem: they might be very unstable and always bitching about tranny shit. Which is annoying even if you're a tranny.

Just proceed with caution if you do proceed, okay? Don't hurt someone's heart because you're just being polite. If you really want a man go get a man.
>I'm just scared I'm now going to have to watch every little thing I say around her because I have no idea if she's a tumblrina who gets offended by "microaggressions".
If you're calling them "she" because they asked you too, then yes, you will be dealing with tumblr shit, because wanting to be called "she" without looking like a girl first is tumblr-tier shit.
>I just wanted a boyfriend...is it wrong of me to be upset? How does one date a trans woman?
See, here is the thing. This person is, I take it, early on in hormones and stuff. As time goes on they might (or might not) have some difficulty with erections and orgasming and such. Or they might not want to use their penis anymore at some point.

Why exactly do you want a boyfriend? Is it because you want someone to take the more dominant side and also to give you a nice dicking? Do you want some stereotypical male partner shit? Because you're not going to find any of that with a tranny. There can still be love and romance and sex and all that, but it's all going to be different than it is with a man. You won't be able to treat them like you treat guys normally, and they won't be treating you like guys normally do.

That said, if you're actually bisexual and not heavily straight leaning, you could wind up having a nice relationship, they might even be chill as fuck and all cool and nice and a wonderful partner. But just be careful. Don't go into this if you really just want a boyfriend, dont rip their heart out.
>>
>>6204867
>implying there are no closet gay guys on this board who have never even touched a man
>>
>>6204674

>bisexual cis girl
>I've actually never been in a relationship with a woman
>I just wanted a boyfriend

Typical cis girl, claiming bisexuality for attention.

Anyway, you should be glad they came clean now. You wouldn't want to be one of those poor women in this article http://aosoc.org/diane_frank_selections/conservative_men_in_conservative.htm Skip to "LEVELS OF JOY." Can you imagine being a conservative Christian woman and marrying a minister, your dream man, and then having him blindside you with the news he wants to dress in women's clothing and use a female name while he's crossdressed? Can you imagine he then decides to spend your anniversary on a cruise ship, not for just you two, but on a real-life meetup with a bunch of other crossdressers and their wives? Not all crossdressers transition, but the emotional turmoil for the wives is mostly the same. You have the choice to dump them right now before things get serious with marriage, shared assets, years sunk into each other, children with a need for a stable family, etc. If you do decide to stay with them, at least you were given the choice when it was easiest to leave.

Also, there's the chance they might not even want to be in a relationship with you after a while. Not for the normal reasons, like drifting apart. Instead, they may feel they would actually prefer a male partner and they don't feel they're a lesbian or want to live as one.
>>
>this thread
>>
pics of yer gf OP
>>
>>6204674
bisexuals lmao
>>
>>6204938
>implying there has ever been a man who is bi for attention to make that implying even microscopically valid

>>6204674
First off >>6207755 has double dubs of truth, especially the last paragraph, judging from this board that sexuality switch seems extremely common. Re coming clean now I'd like to add, who the fuck goes dating while still in early transition? I really hope it wasn't through a dating site or similar.

If you've never even had sex with a woman before and are indeed 100% bi for attention you can give up now. That person may not have taken a single dose of estrogen but for your purposes, it's a woman and you don't want to end up getting serious with some half-man half-woman mid-transition abomination simply because your mind thinks it's a man and tumblr sex ed has taught you that all women are bisexual (which is a fucking lie). Even if you've slept with over 100 women and just happen to want a boyfriend this time, I honestly would still recommend you stay away. A full transition takes years, brings a lot of changes mentally and physically, and there are so many other actual men out there. It's as if you would date a half-finished person for years without knowing if you will be attracted to the end result and vice versa.
>>
Just dump him and get a real boyfriend.

I would do so too if my boyfriend turned out trans and I am trans too,
>>
Okay here's what you do.

Do NOT say you're not interested, this is now considered a hate crime in America.

DO say you've "always wanted to date a trans person! They're just so cool!" You will immediately be labeled a chaser and she will leave you alone.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 251x201
Reminder that you should never date a pre-transition mtf.

Here's your future OP: https://vid.me/u29J
>>
>>6215296
Jesus that video makes me so uncomfortable
>>
File: CAn'T_WAkE_uP.png (63 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
CAn'T_WAkE_uP.png
63 KB, 367x202
I'm about to be on the other side of this scenario, this thread is giving me the spooks
>>
>>6215386
you're going to be hatecriming trannies in bathrooms?
>>
>>6215416
wut, no I'm trans early in transition and I'm going to go on a date with a a cis bi girl in the near future
>>
>>6215296

Where the fuck is the rest? That site is innavigable.
>>
>>6215386
Same. I just started transitioning a few months ago, I still present exclusively as male in public, and I have no idea what to do about dating. Lesbians wouldn't be attracted to me as I am now, even if they're okay with trans women in general.

Straight women don't want to date people who identify as female, and even if I kept that a secret, they might be turned off by my breasts and other feminine traits. Bisexual women seem like my best option, but judging from the OP and the responses she's gotten, they might still be reluctant to date someone mid-transition like this. What can I do? Should I basically just give up trying to find new people until I'm full-time?

(My penis works just fine and I don't mind using it, if that makes a difference.)
>>
>>6216153
honestly, i would advise against dating during transition because you are going to change a LOT during this time and should focus on yourself. but i am not an expert.
>>
>>6216214
Might be the wisest choice, but honestly, that sucks... I don't wanna go 2-3 years without dating :/
>>
>>6216153
Idk the girl I've been talking to just kinda fell into my lap and it's been really demoralizing knowing this is more likely doomed because I like her a lot :/

>>6216214
Yeah that was my original plan but then stuff happened...
>>
>>6215296
Jesus christ that bitch is fucking nuts.
>>
>>6215296
Sounds like they were married and had kids though. I don't get how trans people get to that point. Usually the depression alone would obliterate your relationships before it gets to marriage let alone kids
>>
>>6204674
You're straight.
>>
File: quillme.png (142 KB, 225x259) Image search: [Google]
quillme.png
142 KB, 225x259
>be bisex legbeard
>meet pretty, nice girl at new job
>mfw i realized i can't tell how old she is because i have no experience with makeup and haven't had a female friend since high school
>she's probably straight anyway
>>
>>6204840

I found the tranny.
>>
>>6215435
I need to see the rest of it too.

>>6216861
Because that what trans people do. They're selfish, inflict pain on other people, and then expect them to cater and pander to their every whim.
>>
>>6218711
Trans people posting in a thread about a trans person? No way!
>>
He looks like a guy and has a functioning penis
>>
>>6218260
>tfw no legbeard gf
>>
Well this is all the fault your fucked up partnership priorities as a result of being a bisexual degenerate. Obviously so, because you're still staying with him even after figuring out he's a tranny. You don't stay with someone because of their "personality". The fact that you're trying to stay with this person because of that and deliberately IGNORE the blatant discomfort you have is evidence of how fucked up your psyche is by identifying as a biscum.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.