[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Does /lgbt think of Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 0eMvCq.png (821 KB, 2220x1080) Image search: [Google]
0eMvCq.png
821 KB, 2220x1080
Are they O.K. or not?
>>
>>6203110
They are not.

t. All of 4chan
>>
>>6203110
this is the third literally /pol/ thread on the front page. mods on /lgbt/ when
>>
>>6203110
We will convert them & their progeny to our culture

Western culture is the best culture
>>
>>6203110
#killallmuslimsbeforetheykillus desu famalaladingdong
>>
>>6203110
Anything that isn't civilised is not ok.
>All of Africa
>Large parts of South America
>All of the Middle East
>Large parts of Asia and Australia + NZ
>Eastern Europe
>Antarctica
>Parts of the US
>Mexico
>Alaska
>Mediterranean countries

WESTERN CULTURE ONLY CULTURE
>>
>>6203577
would you kindly shut your mouth,

thank you

sincerely,

the secret gay agenda committee
>>
>>6203110
They literally have the most toxic ideology at the moment.
>>
>>6204880
yeah op, you asked the exact board they would dissolve in acid, then mix said acid with even more acid and finally shoot that mixture to the moon so they can nuke it..
did you expect a nuanced, sophisticated discourse on that matter from us?
>>
>>6203110
Barbaric cult of death and violence that will soon rule the world. All of you(and me) will be hanged and stoned to death.
>>
>>6204991
Well then let's fight it desu baka shit
>>
Islam may be bad (I don't know anything about it apart from the conflicting things people tell me), but I have Muslim friends who are cool.
>>
I have no respect for that disgusting ideology that follows a murdering, pedophilic warlord who spread his religion by the sword.

It's too bad. Middle Eastern guys are hot. I can't be bothered with that shit though.
>>
Raised muslim (not any more, though).
Can confirm that the religion is even more crappy than it appears from the outside.
>>
>>6205496
>Middle Eastern guys are hot
Ew, no. They also smell fucking disgusting. You're right about the prophet though.
>>
>>6203110
It's not inherently bad, Muslims just need to progress and become more progressive.

It's already happening in Western countries ; Sadiq Khan, mayor of London, is a Leftist Muslim who has voted for gay marriage. He even has received death threats from extremists.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.