[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay General: Straight Guys Posing With Fish Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: str8 dude with fish.jpg (91 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
str8 dude with fish.jpg
91 KB, 960x720
It's not something gay guys do.
Old:
>>6197579
>>
>tfw no dog dick ed bf
>>
>>6200280
>>6200294
Seriously the "le no dog dick bf xd take le knot" shit isn't cute, it's obnoxious. It got old months ago, let it die.
>>
I fish all the time. I even gut it. Does that mean I'm straight?
>>
>>6200223

Rugby you look 30.
>>
ye im back, some faggot new kid called literalmeme banned me. can someone unban me? cheers.
>>
File: Isley_and_Yusuke.jpg (61 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Isley_and_Yusuke.jpg
61 KB, 540x960
d'awww

what i like most about isley is his titanic self confidence <3
>>
File: 1449344658853.jpg (8 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
1449344658853.jpg
8 KB, 250x197
>>6200439
>tfw will never be this original and hilarious
>>
>>6203278
re-banned you for being a little bitch.
>>
All trannies deserve to get killed tbqh.
>>
>>6200223
Fishing as a sport is disgusting and sadistic desu.
>>
>>6203789
So is chess, your point?
>>
>>6203826
But chess is fun and it doesn't involve killing innocent organisms.
>>
>>6203860
Most people who go fishing don't generally kill them though, usually you catch it, weigh it and then chuck it back in to the water.

I guess in sport they may kill it though. Regardless, fishing has benefits to it, for one they use it to determine the amount of fish in a body of water, usually they'll mark the fish with some form of rag and this way they keep check of how many there are.

I've not been fishing too many times but I have to say it was really enjoyable when I did, especially on a lovely day. Just chilling out and catching fish, they're really big man I was amazed. They feel icky though.
>>
>>6203860
It also means that parents force their children to play chess and attend chess tournaments to get them into ranked teams so that they can brag about how good their kids are to other parents WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME, MOTHER!? WHYYYYYYY
>>
>>6203868
The hook through the mouth still seems unnecessary.

>>6203873
lol, this happened to me too, I guess I was the autistic child that actually enjoyed every minute of it. Ma was so proud when I got third in the nine year old state champs. I lost my touch with age though.
>>
>>6203903
Yeah I agree, its pretty messed up, I guess there's no other real way to do it though?

I mean, nets and things, but honestly fish are really rather heavy and cumbersome.
>>
>>6203903
>The hook through the mouth still seems unnecessary.
That's why I prefer using a harpoon gun. It's way more fun too, you get the thrill of the hunt when powering through the water with flippers after the fish then skewering it once the dumbass goes into a hole.

And with chess, I guess it made me sick at strategy games so that's the only good thing it has done for me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.